Fangshan Restaurant in Beijing, China
Travel tips > Asia > China > Beijing > Fangshan Restaurant in Beijing
- Food travel tip
- City center
The whole place is huge and its decorations of dragons and phoenixes symbolize the royal environment emperors were used to at court. It was truly an exquisite experience; we felt like important people who dine everyday in such rich surroundings. :) Definitely a must-try!
No.1, Wenjin Jie, Beihai Park, Xicheng District.
Average cost per person: CNY200 - CNY300
1:00-13:30 / 17:00-19:30
How to get there:
By several buses: 5, 13, 101, 103, 109, 810 (get off at Beihai Stop)
Recent travel tips for Beijing
- Bianyifang Roast Duck Restaurant in BeijingWe tasted the most delicious roast duck ever in this cozy little restaurant on Happiness Street. The whole dish was crisp, fragrant and mouthwatering, we loved it. As we found out, the restaurant has a long history, being founded during [...]D: n/a00
- The Beijing ZooThe first zoo in China, the Beijing Zoo is a great destination for families or friends. It's main attractions are the pandas, of course, though I don't know why, you have to pay an extra admission fee to enter their dwelling place. [...]D: n/a00
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel in BeijingThe Crowne Plaza was renovated and remodeled in 2005 and though it doesn't have the typical Chinese charm it is a very comfortable, elegant and modern place which is about 20-minutes walk to the Forbidden City and other major attractions. [...]D: 10mi00
- Liulichang Culture Street in BeijingTo feel and experience a little bit of historical China and explore a part of Beijing that is full of folklore and Chinese culture, than you must visit Liulichang Street in Xuanwu District, juts south of the Peace Gate. This street is full [...]D: n/a00
- The Red Wall Hotel in BeijingThe best thing about the Red Wall Hotel was that it was really close to the main attractions that we wanted to visit, such as the Forbidden City, Beihai Park and Tiananmen Square. Though I didn't expect so much from the hotel, I've read [...]D: 10.5mi00
Things about Beijing you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Most of Shanghai's glamorous bars are located on the Bund, and this one is as glamorous as you can get. Glamour Bar (very appropriately named)...
Night Life & Entertainment: Glamour Bar
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
If you are interested in history and you like old castles, don't miss the Castle of Eger. It is very well maintained, it has a museum, a torture...
History & Culture: The Castle of Eger
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Check booking fares early & often The flight booking fares always fluctuate, so timing is everything to book a flight ticket. I recommend...
General: Minimal stop when flying
Saint Petersburg, Russia
The name of the restaurant alone, coupled with the fact that it looks like the peak of Soviet kitsch, might lead some people to believe that it is...
Food: Na Zdorovye! Restaurant
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
The best part of Belgrade nightlife is that they have a special focus on winter and summer clubs, so you have an idea how much effort they put on...
Night Life & Entertainment: The nightlife highlights
Shedd is the largest indoor aquarium in the world. Located on the museum Campus of Chicago, it hosts more than 8.000 animals from 700 species. I...
Family & Fun: World's largest indoor Aquarium
Hanauma Bay is wonderful for the lovers of snorkeling, but not only. It is like being in an aquarium. I couldn't believe how close I was to those...
Outdoors Activities: Hanauma Bay in Honolulu
New Orleans, Louisiana
St. Louis is the oldest functioning cathedral in the US, but it doesn't look much like it used to in the 18th century, when it was built. It is...
Sightseeing: St. Louis Cathedral