The Crowne Plaza Hotel in Beijing, China
Travel tips > Asia > China > Beijing > The Crowne Plaza Hotel in Beijing
- General travel tip
- City center
Our room which was on the 6th floor with a great view on the city, our rooms was big and clean with a large bed and the bathroom was equipped with the usual freebies. There was a 24hour service available and the staff was pretty friendly and courteous. We enjoyed our stay in the hotel very much and would probably come back here the next time we visit Beijing.
南京大饭店, 138号 Wangfujing St, Dongcheng, Beijing, China, 100006
Rooms from: €91 /night
Check-out at 12:00 noon
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Beijing
- The Summer Palace in BeijingThe Emperor's getaway for centuries, the Summer Palace is the greatest and grandest imperial garden in whole China. Built as a place of recreation and rest for the emperor, the garden encompasses everything that is peaceful, harmonious and [...]D: n/a00
- Beijing HutongsHutongs are known as small passageways or streets, originated from the Yuan dynasty. They are the symbols of the everyday life of common people. And because so many locals who lived in these hutongs were happy with their ways of life, it [...]D: 11.5mi00
- The Beijing ZooThe first zoo in China, the Beijing Zoo is a great destination for families or friends. It's main attractions are the pandas, of course, though I don't know why, you have to pay an extra admission fee to enter their dwelling place. [...]D: n/a00
- The Ming Tombs in BeijingIt was built originally for the emperor Zhu Di and his empresses, holding the name of Changling, than later mausoleums of other 12 emperors and their empresses were built around the main tomb. Interestingly the tomb of the first emperor who [...]D: n/a00
- The Forbidden CityBuilt in 1420, the Forbidden City has been the sacred place of emperors, and was unreachable for any other man. Consisting of buildings, courtyards, gardens and halls, the 'city' is one of the world's largest palace complexes. The most [...]D: n/a00
Things about Beijing you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
We wanted to experience a quieter side of the hectic Havana city so we took a ferry to the La Regla district just across the bay. It was a good...
Outdoors Activities: Havana La Regla Ferry Trip
A must to see in Valencia is the City of Arts and Sciences (called 'Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias de Valencia' in Spanish), what is a huge...
Sightseeing: City of Arts and Sciences
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
The Sahara desert is the largest desert on earth, with a size bigger then the USA. Once you get into the Sahara you really will get a feel for the...
Sightseeing: The Sahara Desert
El Paso, Texas
This place is a huge fun and not just for people with kids. Bob-O's Family Fun Center has everything for an entertaining, fun afternoon or a...
Family & Fun: Bob-O's Family Fun Center
To get a glimpse of the lifestyle of the plantation owners, their every-day activities and way of living, you have to take the tour at the Belle...
History & Culture: Belle Meade Plantation
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz