The Crowne Plaza Hotel in Beijing, China
Travel tips > Asia > China > Beijing > The Crowne Plaza Hotel in Beijing
- General travel tip
- City center
Our room which was on the 6th floor with a great view on the city, our rooms was big and clean with a large bed and the bathroom was equipped with the usual freebies. There was a 24hour service available and the staff was pretty friendly and courteous. We enjoyed our stay in the hotel very much and would probably come back here the next time we visit Beijing.
南京大饭店, 138号 Wangfujing St, Dongcheng, Beijing, China, 100006
Rooms from: €91 /night
Check-out at 12:00 noon
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Beijing
- The Lama Temple in BeijingDating back to the Qing dynasty, the Lama Temple is the most magnificent Buddhist temple in China. Built similarly to other great imperial buildings, with golden-tiled rooftops, red walls, multi-colored glaze tiles, the temple's [...]D: n/a00
- Bianyifang Roast Duck Restaurant in BeijingWe tasted the most delicious roast duck ever in this cozy little restaurant on Happiness Street. The whole dish was crisp, fragrant and mouthwatering, we loved it. As we found out, the restaurant has a long history, being founded during [...]D: n/a00
- The Summer Palace in BeijingThe Emperor's getaway for centuries, the Summer Palace is the greatest and grandest imperial garden in whole China. Built as a place of recreation and rest for the emperor, the garden encompasses everything that is peaceful, harmonious and [...]D: n/a00
- Tiananmen SquareTiananmen Square is the larges public square in the world. Its name means Gate of Heavenly Peace and is one of the symbols of Beijing. You surely remember the confrontations between demonstrators and soldiers in 1989. You may have also [...]D: 9.2mi00
- Beijing HutongsHutongs are known as small passageways or streets, originated from the Yuan dynasty. They are the symbols of the everyday life of common people. And because so many locals who lived in these hutongs were happy with their ways of life, it [...]D: 11.5mi00
Things about Beijing you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
Silk is manufactured in Lyon since the 16th century. They make beautiful things of skill, it must be one of the best jobs. :) The workshop can...
History & Culture: Silk workshop
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
Home a wide variety of modernist and art deco collections, the Vance Kirkland Museum is a unique museum. The decoration the arrangement of the...
History & Culture: Vance Kirkland Museum
El Paso, Texas
Resembling mostly a warehouse or a wholesale store, the El Paso Saddleblanket has a wide variety of Mexican products, each one unique and well,...
Shopping: El Paso Saddleblanket
Though a little bit expensive, the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum is a major attraction for those who love country music. To those who are...
History & Culture: Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns