Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, Ontario
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Toronto > Art Gallery of Ontario
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The Gallery has got a wonderful European collection from the 14th century on and with the works of geniuses like Monet, Renoir or Pissarro. Other great collections include the African Aboriginal Art and the Australian Aboriginal Art exhibitions, both amazing.
The Henry Moore Sculpture Center contains the famous sculptor's more than 800 works. The master left his works to Toronto because of gratefulness for the city's enthusiasm about his work. The sculpture center was like walking in a town of statues. :)
317 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M5T, Canada
Students and Children $11
Closed on Mondays
10AM to 5:30PM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Toronto
- Air Canada CenterLocated in the Lakeshore Boulevard area, the Air Canada Center is the home of Toronto's two beloved sports teams, the hockey team - Toronto Maple Leafs and the basketball team, the Toronto Raptors. The Center is also used as [...]D: 10.9mi00
- Black Creek Pioneer VillageI think Black Creek Pioreer Village is one of the greatest attractions of Toronto. The original village was founded 1816 by a newlywed settler couple. Now it has got more than 30 builgings and it's a living museum of the 19th century [...]D: 6.7mi00
- Hockey Hall of FameIf you ever liked ice hockey than Hockey Hall of Fame will be your place. Founded in 1943 the Hall is dedicated to honor the great events, teams and personalities of this wonderful sport. Also a museum, it hosts exhibitions about [...]D: 10.9mi00
- The nicest beach in TorontoToronto's main beach in 'The Beaches' is pretty good, and what you would expect of a public beach. However I believe that Bluffer's Beach is far superior in beauty, privacy, and adventurous atmosphere. [...]D: 339.4mi00
- St. Lawrence MarketOne of the best places to spend an afternoon in Toronto is St. Lawrence Market. It is a real market of course mainly with farmers selling their home-made products and artists offering their art. The market is always busy, full of locals and [...]D: 10.7mi00
Things about Toronto you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visit the museum of the district of Koblenz. Showing you a wide variety in history.
Sightseeing: Local museum
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
It's the most realistic, accurate and also depressing museum I've ever seen about communism and nazism. Th building itself was the headquarter of...
History & Culture: House of Terror
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Located at the city limits of Aurora and very close to Denver, Cherry Creek State Park is perfect for a day out or for camping. The whole area is...
Outdoors Activities: Cherry Creek State Park
Buffalo, New York
The Buffalo City Hall is an exceptional building. It's grand and magnificent, a true architectural masterpiece. Go to the 13th floor and marvel...
History & Culture: Buffalo City Hall
A definitely family friendly sports venue where kids ranging from 5 to 16 and adults from 17 to 30 can take part in the races. Delta Speedway is...
Family & Fun: Delta Speedway