Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, Ontario
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Toronto > Art Gallery of Ontario
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The Gallery has got a wonderful European collection from the 14th century on and with the works of geniuses like Monet, Renoir or Pissarro. Other great collections include the African Aboriginal Art and the Australian Aboriginal Art exhibitions, both amazing.
The Henry Moore Sculpture Center contains the famous sculptor's more than 800 works. The master left his works to Toronto because of gratefulness for the city's enthusiasm about his work. The sculpture center was like walking in a town of statues. :)
317 Dundas St W, Toronto, ON M5T, Canada
Students and Children $11
Closed on Mondays
10AM to 5:30PM
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Toronto
- The nicest beach in TorontoToronto's main beach in 'The Beaches' is pretty good, and what you would expect of a public beach. However I believe that Bluffer's Beach is far superior in beauty, privacy, and adventurous atmosphere. [...]D: 339.4mi10
- Distillery District in TorontoEven the name sounds wonderful... Destillery District. The area is a group of period buildings from the late 19th century, built in Victorian style, of red brick, and houses a number of great galleries, caffes, restaurants and even a small [...]D: 11.7mi01
- Air Canada CenterLocated in the Lakeshore Boulevard area, the Air Canada Center is the home of Toronto's two beloved sports teams, the hockey team - Toronto Maple Leafs and the basketball team, the Toronto Raptors. The Center is also used as [...]D: 10.9mi20
- Hockey Hall of FameIf you ever liked ice hockey than Hockey Hall of Fame will be your place. Founded in 1943 the Hall is dedicated to honor the great events, teams and personalities of this wonderful sport. Also a museum, it hosts exhibitions about [...]D: 10.9mi01
- ChinatownThe opening of the laundrette by Sam Chin in 1878 was the first step in the establishment of Toronto's Chinatown. Thirty years later there were more than a thousand Chinese poeple living in the city. Nowadays Toronto's Chinatown is [...]D: 9.7mi00
Things about Toronto you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Day 01: Leave Dhaka by domestic flight for Jessore in the morning. On arrival at Jessore Airport our representative will receive and transfer you...
Sightseeing: World largest Mangrove Forest Sundarbans Forest Trips
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
It is a high quality restaurant with Japanese food and Armani environment. Armani/Nobu is a very special place, one can always see there a couple...
Nepal travel activities Nepal travel activities have many different adventure activities from couple of days to until a month. Here are very...
Outdoors Activities: Travel in Nepal
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar