Toronto Music Garden, Ontario
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Toronto > Toronto Music Garden
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
A famous cellist and a landscape designer joined forces to create this great park invoking Bach's Suite no.1 for Cello. You can rent an audio tour for the garden for about $4 and enjoy the wonderful music while walking in this special park. It's a must visit in Toronto!
475 Queens Quay W, Toronto, ON M5V, Canada
The park is free, audio tour is about $4.
Recent travel tips for Toronto
- Black Creek Pioneer VillageI think Black Creek Pioreer Village is one of the greatest attractions of Toronto. The original village was founded 1816 by a newlywed settler couple. Now it has got more than 30 builgings and it's a living museum of the 19th century [...]D: 6.7mi00
- CN TowerThe world's highest freestanding tower is Toronto's CN Tower. From the top of the building you can see the Niagara Falls (100 km), if the weather is clear. It is extremely high. It has got an observation platform where the [...]D: 10.4mi00
- Art Gallery of OntarioFrank Gehry, a Toronto born architect lead the renovation of the Art Gallery of Ontario from 2007. The building is like a totally new one, with interesting architectural solutions. I really like the wood-made staircase that goes to the [...]D: 10mi00
- The Paper PlaceI have always been fascinated by gift wrapping, so when I first visited The Paper Place, I was totally amazed. It is an unimaginable variety of colorful papers and tissues. Some of the papers are even hand made. They also have paper [...]D: 9.2mi00
- St. Lawrence MarketOne of the best places to spend an afternoon in Toronto is St. Lawrence Market. It is a real market of course mainly with farmers selling their home-made products and artists offering their art. The market is always busy, full of locals and [...]D: 10.7mi00
Things about Toronto you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's the best place in Salzburg if you want to taste traditional Austrian food. It is not expensive, but is one of the best restaurants in the city...
Food: Brüderlein fein
This is a site between East and West Berlin which was created after the fall of the wall. Some well-known artists have made some significant pieces...
History & Culture: East Side Gallery
On my 1st trip to Quito, I got incredibly sick. First I thought it was food poisoning but it was suggested I had altitude sickness. We flew from...
General: Beware of Altitude sickness
La Alcazaba is the best preserved Moorish fortification in Spain. It is in very good state and a great place to spend a sunny afternoon. It was...
History & Culture: La Alcazaba
If you visit Blesle, don't miss the Antiquities Shop on the Rue de la Bonale. They have many nice things, objects for everyday use and decoration....
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
Tampa is not just a Florida resort, it is also the place of swamps, gators and wilderness. Lettuce Lake Park is the perfect aspect of such land....
Sightseeing: Lettuce Lake Park
Washington, District Of Columbia
There are quite many restaurants in DC that serve Ethiopian food and many of these are quite good, but the number one among these is definitely...
Food: Dukem-Best Ethiopian Restaurant in DC