Toronto Music Garden, Ontario
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Toronto > Toronto Music Garden
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
A famous cellist and a landscape designer joined forces to create this great park invoking Bach's Suite no.1 for Cello. You can rent an audio tour for the garden for about $4 and enjoy the wonderful music while walking in this special park. It's a must visit in Toronto!
475 Queens Quay W, Toronto, ON M5V, Canada
The park is free, audio tour is about $4.
Recent travel tips for Toronto
- Alice Fazooli's CrabshackThe Butternut squash ravioli is a must-try if you are in Alice Fazooli's Crabshack. My friend tried some meatballs which were also very good. The place is a nice Innovative-Italian restaurant with many 'experimental' meals on [...]D: 11.1mi00
- Hockey Hall of FameIf you ever liked ice hockey than Hockey Hall of Fame will be your place. Founded in 1943 the Hall is dedicated to honor the great events, teams and personalities of this wonderful sport. Also a museum, it hosts exhibitions about [...]D: 10.9mi01
- AccessityThe greatest place in all Toronto to buy all accessories to your outfit is Accessity. This great place offers the products of a lot of designers from Canada from Kelly Lehman to Merx and others. The store has got private collections as well [...]D: 9.8mi00
- Art Gallery of OntarioFrank Gehry, a Toronto born architect lead the renovation of the Art Gallery of Ontario from 2007. The building is like a totally new one, with interesting architectural solutions. I really like the wood-made staircase that goes to the [...]D: 10mi00
- The Paper PlaceI have always been fascinated by gift wrapping, so when I first visited The Paper Place, I was totally amazed. It is an unimaginable variety of colorful papers and tissues. Some of the papers are even hand made. They also have paper [...]D: 9.2mi00
Things about Toronto you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
The shopping street called the 'Zeil' offers you all you can buy.
General: Shopping in the city center
If you want to reach other cities from there, go to the main bus station in the city center, directly adjacent to the harbour.
Public Transportation: Reaching other cities from Gythion
If you want to buy some food but you don't want to pay as much as you would have to in Paralia, I suggest you to try that small supermarket we used...
Shopping: Cheap supermarket near Paralia
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Junagadh is known for the famous for its lions in Gir National Park. Almost 350 lions along with other wild cats is the main attraction and it is...
Outdoors Activities: Gir National Park
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Found in Hollywood, this restaurant serves Armenian food, which is a refreshing new thing in an American environment. We had to try out this...
Food: Hollywood Grill in Fort Lauderdale
A real piece of history from the 20th century which has been restored and is as new as ever. Also known as the 'Floating White House', the...
Sightseeing: USS Potomac