Toronto Music Garden, Ontario
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Toronto > Toronto Music Garden
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
A famous cellist and a landscape designer joined forces to create this great park invoking Bach's Suite no.1 for Cello. You can rent an audio tour for the garden for about $4 and enjoy the wonderful music while walking in this special park. It's a must visit in Toronto!
475 Queens Quay W, Toronto, ON M5V, Canada
The park is free, audio tour is about $4.
Recent travel tips for Toronto
- Distillery District in TorontoEven the name sounds wonderful... Destillery District. The area is a group of period buildings from the late 19th century, built in Victorian style, of red brick, and houses a number of great galleries, caffes, restaurants and even a small [...]D: 11.7mi00
- Air Canada CenterLocated in the Lakeshore Boulevard area, the Air Canada Center is the home of Toronto's two beloved sports teams, the hockey team - Toronto Maple Leafs and the basketball team, the Toronto Raptors. The Center is also used as [...]D: 10.9mi00
- AccessityThe greatest place in all Toronto to buy all accessories to your outfit is Accessity. This great place offers the products of a lot of designers from Canada from Kelly Lehman to Merx and others. The store has got private collections as well [...]D: 9.8mi00
- Art Gallery of OntarioFrank Gehry, a Toronto born architect lead the renovation of the Art Gallery of Ontario from 2007. The building is like a totally new one, with interesting architectural solutions. I really like the wood-made staircase that goes to the [...]D: 10mi00
- Black Creek Pioneer VillageI think Black Creek Pioreer Village is one of the greatest attractions of Toronto. The original village was founded 1816 by a newlywed settler couple. Now it has got more than 30 builgings and it's a living museum of the 19th century [...]D: 6.7mi00
Things about Toronto you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
For all you beach lovers out there, this is a must when in Croatia. Considered to be the best beach in Croatia because of shape, it is a peninsula...
Beaches : Zlatni Rat
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Visit Bratislava in November or December if you would like to see all the streets decorated, beautiful Christmas trees on the squares and of course...
Family & Fun: Christmas Market, Bratislava
In the heart of downtown Denver this cozy little diner has been open since the 1990s and attracts people with its fresh homemade dishes and...
Food: Rocky Mountain Diner
Fort Worth, Texas
An amazing and beautiful concert hall that is home to various major events, Bass Performance Hall is a must-see in Fort Worth. For more than 12...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bass Performance Hall
The jewel of the city, the Old Louisville area is a symbol of beauty, tradition and history all combined and represented by the style and...
Sightseeing: Old Louisville
If you want to go skiing for a day in Austria, use the city as a starting point to go to the different skiing areas.
General: Skiing for a day