Air Canada Center, Toronto
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Toronto > Air Canada Center
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The Center is also used as a place for concerts and other entertainment events. I have only been inside once, and didn't see any event unfortunately, the inside of the building looked very nice. Seats are comfortable and they say you can easily see everything from the cheapest places as well. It really looked very steep, so I must believe it.
40 Bay St, Toronto, ON, Canada
Prices vary according to the event.
You can check sports game and concert dates on the website.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Toronto
- The nicest beach in TorontoToronto's main beach in 'The Beaches' is pretty good, and what you would expect of a public beach. However I believe that Bluffer's Beach is far superior in beauty, privacy, and adventurous atmosphere. [...]D: 339.4mi00
- St. Lawrence MarketOne of the best places to spend an afternoon in Toronto is St. Lawrence Market. It is a real market of course mainly with farmers selling their home-made products and artists offering their art. The market is always busy, full of locals and [...]D: 10.7mi00
- Black Creek Pioneer VillageI think Black Creek Pioreer Village is one of the greatest attractions of Toronto. The original village was founded 1816 by a newlywed settler couple. Now it has got more than 30 builgings and it's a living museum of the 19th century [...]D: 6.7mi00
- The Paper PlaceI have always been fascinated by gift wrapping, so when I first visited The Paper Place, I was totally amazed. It is an unimaginable variety of colorful papers and tissues. Some of the papers are even hand made. They also have paper [...]D: 9.2mi00
- Distillery District in TorontoEven the name sounds wonderful... Destillery District. The area is a group of period buildings from the late 19th century, built in Victorian style, of red brick, and houses a number of great galleries, caffes, restaurants and even a small [...]D: 11.7mi00
Things about Toronto you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
Seoul, South Korea
History, art and culture; that is what museums are all about. For an understanding of Korea and its background the National Museum of Korea is...
History & Culture: National Museum of Korea
Johor Baharu, Malaysia
This restaurant is a great place to try the various local cusines and dishes of Malaysia. A tip here is if you are interested to try the local...
Food: Restoran Mustika Zamzam
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
There are a lot of weird and unusual theme parks in the world, but the Holy Land Experience takes the cake. Like the name says, you'll find...
History & Culture: The Holy Land Experience
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.
Santa Cruz, California
The Mystery Spot is probably one of the weirdest man-made places you can see anywhere on earth. If you've seen any of those surrealist paintings of...
Sightseeing: The Mystery Spot in Santa Cruz