Black Creek Pioneer Village, Toronto, Ontario
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Toronto > Black Creek Pioneer Village
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There are actual people in the village, dressed in period cloths and using period tools for sewing, transport, sheep shearing etc. They even have a working mill and you can buy all homemade products at the local store. You can visit each of the households, go into the houses and touch and try the items, it's great.
They have a restaurant in the village, opened from 11AM to 3PM, if you would get hungry and are not too deeply sinked into the admiration of village life, which, by the way, would be completely understandable.
1000 Murray Ross Pkwy, Toronto, ON M3J 2Z3, Canada
Students and Seniors: $14
Check the site.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Toronto
- ChinatownThe opening of the laundrette by Sam Chin in 1878 was the first step in the establishment of Toronto's Chinatown. Thirty years later there were more than a thousand Chinese poeple living in the city. Nowadays Toronto's Chinatown is [...]D: 9.7mi00
- Hockey Hall of FameIf you ever liked ice hockey than Hockey Hall of Fame will be your place. Founded in 1943 the Hall is dedicated to honor the great events, teams and personalities of this wonderful sport. Also a museum, it hosts exhibitions about [...]D: 10.9mi00
- The nicest beach in TorontoToronto's main beach in 'The Beaches' is pretty good, and what you would expect of a public beach. However I believe that Bluffer's Beach is far superior in beauty, privacy, and adventurous atmosphere. [...]D: 339.4mi00
- CN TowerThe world's highest freestanding tower is Toronto's CN Tower. From the top of the building you can see the Niagara Falls (100 km), if the weather is clear. It is extremely high. It has got an observation platform where the [...]D: 10.4mi00
- Toronto Music GardenWhat could be better than walking on the beautiful waterfront of Toronto? The answer is doing that along Toronto Music Garden. I've heard somewhere that that the only problem with life is that there is not background music. Well, [...]D: 10.2mi00
Things about Toronto you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
There is no man on the earth who would not find the tango one of the most beautiful dances in the world. To see is in Argentina, one of its homes...
Night Life & Entertainment: Tango Show in El Viejo Almacen
If you visit this city around Christmas time, there is a Christmas market organised in front of the Schonbrunn castle. It's very nice, and you can...
Family & Fun: Christmas market at the Schonbrunn
Austins Ferry, Australia
On a Luxury sailing cruises at Whitsundays private yacht charter, sailing charter with Real life enjoy reef walking, Whole, Golfing, Sundancer,...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
Before you would step inside, you will observe the great building from the inside. It is very modern and planned by the famous architect, Douglas...
History & Culture: Canadian War Museum
The Royal Palace used to be the residence of the Spanish kings and queens. Now it is only used for official ceremonies and when foreign diplomats...
History & Culture: Royal Palace
If you would ask me which attractions do I recommend you if you visit Sopron, it would be a hard question, because you can spend hours in the old...
Sightseeing: Walking in the old city center
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
Here at Mazo Konkan! we’re very excited to announce the launch of our newly designed Sub-Division / Website which goes live today and is located...
General: Ganpatipule - Mazo Konkan's sub-division launch!
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Located about 27 miles West of Miami, this historic village serves as an art museum in the memory of the Miccosukee tribe who took refuge from the...
Sightseeing: Miccosukee Indian Village near Miami