Distillery District in Toronto, Ontario
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Toronto > Distillery District in Toronto
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The area is very popular both among locals and tourists and a lot of events take place here throughout the whole year, from art exhibitions to festivals and concerts. In the summer, every Sunday there is a market here as well where farmers offer their freshproducts throughout the day.
55 Mill St, Toronto, ON M5A, Canada
Reasonable prices everywhere.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Toronto
- St. Lawrence MarketOne of the best places to spend an afternoon in Toronto is St. Lawrence Market. It is a real market of course mainly with farmers selling their home-made products and artists offering their art. The market is always busy, full of locals and [...]D: 10.7mi00
- The Little Dollhouse CompanyIf you are or have ever been a little girl, Little Dollhouse Company is your childhod dream coming true. This store hasn't only got dollhouses, but all the possible accessories to a dollhouse. There are a lot of houses of different [...]D: 9.9mi00
- Art Gallery of OntarioFrank Gehry, a Toronto born architect lead the renovation of the Art Gallery of Ontario from 2007. The building is like a totally new one, with interesting architectural solutions. I really like the wood-made staircase that goes to the [...]D: 10mi00
- Alice Fazooli's CrabshackThe Butternut squash ravioli is a must-try if you are in Alice Fazooli's Crabshack. My friend tried some meatballs which were also very good. The place is a nice Innovative-Italian restaurant with many 'experimental' meals on [...]D: 11.1mi00
- ChinatownThe opening of the laundrette by Sam Chin in 1878 was the first step in the establishment of Toronto's Chinatown. Thirty years later there were more than a thousand Chinese poeple living in the city. Nowadays Toronto's Chinatown is [...]D: 9.7mi00
Things about Toronto you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
Frankfurt Am Main, Germany
(_) (_) /_ _______/
Outdoors Activities: Rostyslav
There are some nice possibilities to go for shopping, in the city center and at some shopping malls.
Shopping: If you want to go shopping...
In recent years, Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik, has emerged as a hip different to major European powerhouses, like Paris and Rome. full with...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Best of Reykjavik
Have fun cruising effortlessly through the timeless streets of Florence on the coolest rides of the 21st century. The Segway Tour experience is the...
Sightseeing: Florence Segway Tour
It is good idea to have a rubber boat with you
General: Lake Dragan good to know
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is one of the locals favorites. It's naturally packed with tourists as well. The Bellagio Buffet offers a huge selection of International food...
Food: Bellagio Buffet
Long Beach, California
Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this beautiful museum is like a hidden gem in a busy seafront city. The Long Beach Museum of Art has a wide variety...
History & Culture: Long Beach Museum of Art