Distillery District in Toronto, Ontario
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Toronto > Distillery District in Toronto
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The area is very popular both among locals and tourists and a lot of events take place here throughout the whole year, from art exhibitions to festivals and concerts. In the summer, every Sunday there is a market here as well where farmers offer their freshproducts throughout the day.
55 Mill St, Toronto, ON M5A, Canada
Reasonable prices everywhere.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Toronto
- ChinatownThe opening of the laundrette by Sam Chin in 1878 was the first step in the establishment of Toronto's Chinatown. Thirty years later there were more than a thousand Chinese poeple living in the city. Nowadays Toronto's Chinatown is [...]D: 9.7mi00
- St. Lawrence MarketOne of the best places to spend an afternoon in Toronto is St. Lawrence Market. It is a real market of course mainly with farmers selling their home-made products and artists offering their art. The market is always busy, full of locals and [...]D: 10.7mi20
- Black Creek Pioneer VillageI think Black Creek Pioreer Village is one of the greatest attractions of Toronto. The original village was founded 1816 by a newlywed settler couple. Now it has got more than 30 builgings and it's a living museum of the 19th century [...]D: 6.7mi20
- The Paper PlaceI have always been fascinated by gift wrapping, so when I first visited The Paper Place, I was totally amazed. It is an unimaginable variety of colorful papers and tissues. Some of the papers are even hand made. They also have paper [...]D: 9.2mi00
- Alice Fazooli's CrabshackThe Butternut squash ravioli is a must-try if you are in Alice Fazooli's Crabshack. My friend tried some meatballs which were also very good. The place is a nice Innovative-Italian restaurant with many 'experimental' meals on [...]D: 11.1mi00
Things about Toronto you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica
After eating Costa Rican food for days, you might want to change it up and head down to Jungle Love. This is one of the best restaurants in Costa...
Food: Jungle Love
Rishikesh is a holy place with a list of interesting and historic places to visit. But the unknown fact is, Rishikesh is also meant for the thrill...
General: Rishikesh River Rafting Tips.
My hometown is now the fifth largest city in all Japan, but in 1857 its inhabitants numbered only 7 people. After it was chosen as an...
General: Sapporo, my favorite city
Mexico City, Mexico
The original center of a colonial Spanish city is called a Zocalo. It consists of a square with public buildings and the buildings of the local...
Sightseeing: Zocalo in Mexico City
If you'd like to go to ski but you don't have equipment for it, don't worry! On the way to the ski trails many little 'shops' are opened from where...
Outdoors Activities: Renting skis in Arieseni
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
Arusha Sokoine road is also known as A 104 road on Google Map. Travel tip for Outdoor activities are waterfall tours, masai culture and cultural...
Outdoors Activities: Going Around Arusha, booking cheap hotels and forex exchange
Fort Worth, Texas
A bit hidden behind trees, Lili's Bistro is a cozy little restaurant with fresh, innovative food and warm, friendly service. Once you found it,...
Food: Lili's Bistro
San Francisco, California
Lands End is a true San Francisco Gem. One of the beautiful trails hidden within the city. Follow this trail to the end, and take in spectacular...
Sightseeing: Lands End
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably