Distillery District in Toronto, Ontario
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Toronto > Distillery District in Toronto
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
The area is very popular both among locals and tourists and a lot of events take place here throughout the whole year, from art exhibitions to festivals and concerts. In the summer, every Sunday there is a market here as well where farmers offer their freshproducts throughout the day.
55 Mill St, Toronto, ON M5A, Canada
Reasonable prices everywhere.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Toronto
- Bata Shoe MuseumIf you want to see a really special place, you have to come to Bata Shoes Museum. The museum displays the shoes ollection of the Bata family with more that 10.000 (pair of) items. The main exhibition os about the hitory of footwear from the [...]D: 9.4mi00
- Fort YorkLt. Gov. John Graves Simcoe saw the newborn USA as a threat, so he established the base of Fort York in 1793 to defend Toronto (known as 'little muddy York' at that time). Sacked in 1812 it was rebuilt a year later and used by the [...]D: 9.6mi00
- The Paper PlaceI have always been fascinated by gift wrapping, so when I first visited The Paper Place, I was totally amazed. It is an unimaginable variety of colorful papers and tissues. Some of the papers are even hand made. They also have paper [...]D: 9.2mi00
- Alice Fazooli's CrabshackThe Butternut squash ravioli is a must-try if you are in Alice Fazooli's Crabshack. My friend tried some meatballs which were also very good. The place is a nice Innovative-Italian restaurant with many 'experimental' meals on [...]D: 11.1mi00
- Hockey Hall of FameIf you ever liked ice hockey than Hockey Hall of Fame will be your place. Founded in 1943 the Hall is dedicated to honor the great events, teams and personalities of this wonderful sport. Also a museum, it hosts exhibitions about [...]D: 10.9mi01
Things about Toronto you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
In Konstanz gibt es viele Museen, Theater, Kunst und Bauwerke, so wie das Rathaus oder das Schnetztor.
General: Museen, Theater und Rathaus
A good way to discover the city it is to do a theme itinerary, in this page http://www.world-rt.com/travel/theme-barcelona.php there are 12...
Sightseeing: Barcelona itinerary
Go snorkling or scuba diving. Eat lots of fish at any of the Seafood restaurants - make sure you don't just eat the hotels, street food is often...
Outdoors Activities: Snorkling or scuba diving
Muthanga Wildlife Sanctuary is on the way from Mysore to Sultan Bathery. It is spread over 344 square kms. and is about 16 km east of Sultan...
Outdoors Activities: Muthanga wild life sanctuary
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Cluj Napoca is connected by an modern airport with a lot of major european cities, like London, Barcelona, Athens, Munich and many more. The...
General: Cluj-napoca Airport
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
A bit of European feeling is what you get at Yanni's Greek Grill. The atmosphere is friendly, inviting and they serve really great Greek food. ...
Food: Yannis Greek Grill