Chinatown, Toronto, Ontario
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Toronto > Chinatown
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Nowadays Toronto's Chinatown is the largest Chinese enclave in the world. There are a lot of great restaurants and small businesses and events and festivals organized, mainly during the warm months. You will find here everything China related, from food to traditional medicins and even a black market of copied clothing items. The district is huge and busy, so be prepared to spend some hours here!
Dundas St W & Spadina Ave, Toronto, ON M5T, Canada
Most shops open from 9am – 10pm.
Recent travel tips for Toronto
- The Paper PlaceI have always been fascinated by gift wrapping, so when I first visited The Paper Place, I was totally amazed. It is an unimaginable variety of colorful papers and tissues. Some of the papers are even hand made. They also have paper [...]D: 9.2mi00
- Bata Shoe MuseumIf you want to see a really special place, you have to come to Bata Shoes Museum. The museum displays the shoes ollection of the Bata family with more that 10.000 (pair of) items. The main exhibition os about the hitory of footwear from the [...]D: 9.4mi00
- Toronto Music GardenWhat could be better than walking on the beautiful waterfront of Toronto? The answer is doing that along Toronto Music Garden. I've heard somewhere that that the only problem with life is that there is not background music. Well, [...]D: 10.2mi00
- Hockey Hall of FameIf you ever liked ice hockey than Hockey Hall of Fame will be your place. Founded in 1943 the Hall is dedicated to honor the great events, teams and personalities of this wonderful sport. Also a museum, it hosts exhibitions about [...]D: 10.9mi01
- St. Lawrence MarketOne of the best places to spend an afternoon in Toronto is St. Lawrence Market. It is a real market of course mainly with farmers selling their home-made products and artists offering their art. The market is always busy, full of locals and [...]D: 10.7mi20
Things about Toronto you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Everybody who's ever see a post-card of Rio knows about the huge, strangely shaped mountain overlooking the harbor and the city. This is Sugarloaf...
Outdoors Activities: Sugarloaf Mountain
Shaolin means 'young forest' and the temple city was found in around 500 AD. These are the most well known Buddhist churches in the world, mainly...
History & Culture: Shaolin Temples in Henan
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Don't forget to take a boat trip on the lakes of Killarney, it is a wonderful experience, something you will never forget. The landscape is...
Outdoors Activities: The Lakes of Killarney
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
Colorado Springs, Colorado
It doesn't take up very much of your time to look around the United States Air Force Academy which has quite a large campus though,...
Sightseeing: United States Air Force Academy
Maria Selma is a great great great Mexican restaurant. I was there a couple of times and I love it - everyone I know does. They have the best...
Food: Maria Selma
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Exquisite and unique food, environment and ambiance is what we experienced at One Fish-Two Fish Restaurant on West Great Neck Road. The...
Food: One Fish-Two Fish Restaurant