Hockey Hall of Fame, Toronto, Ontario
Travel tips > North America > Canada > Toronto > Hockey Hall of Fame
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There are great artifacts displayed in the Hall, such as the original Stanley Cup, items from the gears of famous Hockey players and a live size replica of the Montreal Canadiens' (Montreal's Hockey team) Locker Room. Great hah? ;)
30 Yonge St, Toronto, ON M5E 1X8, Canada
Prices are in Canadian dollar
M - Sat: 9:30am - 6:00pm
Sun: 10:00am - 6:00pm
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Toronto
- AccessityThe greatest place in all Toronto to buy all accessories to your outfit is Accessity. This great place offers the products of a lot of designers from Canada from Kelly Lehman to Merx and others. The store has got private collections as well [...]D: 9.8mi00
- Distillery District in TorontoEven the name sounds wonderful... Destillery District. The area is a group of period buildings from the late 19th century, built in Victorian style, of red brick, and houses a number of great galleries, caffes, restaurants and even a small [...]D: 11.7mi00
- St. Lawrence MarketOne of the best places to spend an afternoon in Toronto is St. Lawrence Market. It is a real market of course mainly with farmers selling their home-made products and artists offering their art. The market is always busy, full of locals and [...]D: 10.7mi00
- The Paper PlaceI have always been fascinated by gift wrapping, so when I first visited The Paper Place, I was totally amazed. It is an unimaginable variety of colorful papers and tissues. Some of the papers are even hand made. They also have paper [...]D: 9.2mi00
- The nicest beach in TorontoToronto's main beach in 'The Beaches' is pretty good, and what you would expect of a public beach. However I believe that Bluffer's Beach is far superior in beauty, privacy, and adventurous atmosphere. [...]D: 339.4mi00
Things about Toronto you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Berlin Zoo is just amazing. It is the oldest zoo in Germany and it's huge. Gives home to more than 14,000 animals of 1,500 species. They have a...
Family & Fun: Berlin Zoo and Aqarium
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
Most German train stations have a little nasty little bar inside or right next to the station. For Stuttgart, which obviously has lots of...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar on top of the train station
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
Choose your favorite holiday destination across the world and book your tour with us as we offer very exciting deals on all holiday or travel...
General: Cheap Holiday Packages
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
I am a good man with fear of God in life .
History & Culture: Be good to others
This is a fun but rather Westerner oriented classic. Q-Bar is for you if you like cocktails, if you like style and well if you like bangkok...
Night Life & Entertainment: Q-Bar
Belen, New Mexico
Built around 1908 the historic Belen Harvey House Dining Room is now a museum. Overlooking the Belen rail switchyard it attracts train enthusiasts...
History & Culture: Harvey House Museum
Key West, Florida
This a beautiful house with turn-of-the-century architecture built for the naturalist John Audubon in the 1840s when he visited then settled down...
History & Culture: Audubon House and Tropical Garden