San Jose Flea Market, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Jose > San Jose Flea Market
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
There are annual events, festival that are held in the market, not to mention the interactive rides on a carousel or ferris wheel or just play in the playground.
There are so many food vendors you're overwhelmed by all the aroma and favor that surrounds everyone of these stalls. It is definitely something to visit and experience.
1590 Berryessa Rd, San Jose, CA 95133, USA
Free entrance, parking fee must be paid.
All day long on Wednesday and on weekends (including Friday).
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Jose
- Falafel Drive-inFor a quicker lunch, especially if you middle-eastern food, the Falafel Drive-in is the perfect eatery. You can get a take-away and enjoy your meal on some other location, or if you have more time than you can sit down and eat at one of [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Alum Rock ParkFull of picnic tables, BBQs and 2 playgrounds, the Alum Rock Park is the greatest getaway if you're with friends as we were. I doesn't matter if you live in San Jose or you're just in visit, you can go to the park for a [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Bill's CafeLocated in various parts of San Jose, Bill's Cafe offers a wide variety of breakfast dishes from scrambled eggs to pancakes. The serve also lunch, but their breakfast menus are the ones you should definitely try out. We went to their [...]D: 4mi00
- J. Lohr WineryLocated only 1.5 miles from downtown, the J. Lohr Winery offers a exquisite wines for tasting in their Tasting Room Center. There are no reservations in advance needed though you may want to contact them if you are going with a larger [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Rosicrucian Egyptian MuseumThe Ancient Egyptians have and still fascinate people, and the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum tries to unveil some of the mysteries and secrets of this nation with its exhibits and lectures. Sculptures and objects from their everyday life [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about San Jose you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Hello Bacarra, get a stop over at Bacarra on your way to Pagudpud. It is worth visiting. It's historical belltower is outstanding, the tallest in...
General: Historical belltower Co-ca river sandy beach of Natba
It is best to go to Polangui during the summer season. By doing so, you will be able to take advantage of the trip and enjoy it as well. The wet...
Outdoors Activities: Avoiding wet season by going during the summer season
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
Los Angeles, California
The Queen Mary was at one point the largest and fastest ship in the world. It was built in 1934 and since 1967 she is sitting in the Long Beach...
History & Culture: Queen Mary
If scuba diving is your thing, you absolutely can't miss Epcot Divequest. Sure, it's part of the Walt Disney World, but don't think that Epcot...
Outdoors Activities: Epcot Divequest