Falafel Drive-in, San Jose, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Jose > Falafel Drive-in
- Food travel tip
- City center
They have really tasty Gyros, kebab and falafel dishes, and vegetarian courses too. So their menus provide great food for veg and for meat-lovers.
2301 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA 95128, USA
Daily from 10am until 8pm. (till 6pm on Sundays)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Jose
- Alum Rock ParkFull of picnic tables, BBQs and 2 playgrounds, the Alum Rock Park is the greatest getaway if you're with friends as we were. I doesn't matter if you live in San Jose or you're just in visit, you can go to the park for a [...]D: 5.6mi00
- Zeni Ethiopian RestaurantI've never tasted Ethiopian food before, so it was something different for me to eat at the Zeni Ethiopian Restaurant. And it was a unique experience. Their foods have such interesting flavors, so much aroma that I felt I really [...]D: 5.8mi00
- Happy Hollow Park and ZooIt is the best place in San Jose for kids. The Happy Hollow Park and Zoo provides children fun and entertaining activities from playing through a small city made from cardboard boxes to patting animals in the zoo. The children of my friend [...]D: 3.7mi00
- San Jose Flea MarketFun and inviting with activities for all ages, the San Jose Flea Market is not just a market where you can sell your stuff or buy, it a place that provides entertainment for everyone. There are annual events, festival that are held in the [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Kelley ParkOwned by a former mayor of the city, Kelley Park is home to various museums, the Japanese Garden and features picnic areas and BBQs. Though not one of the most popular parks in San Jose, Kelley is a nice get-away to both visitors and [...]D: 3.7mi00
Things about San Jose you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
If you are at Nimes, the ancient Nemausus, you should make a walk along the roman waterpipe. There is also the famous Pont du Gard, nearly...
History & Culture: Pont du Gard, roman waterpip
Oxford, United Kingdom
Go and see this very nice pub, the Eagle & Child in Oxford. If you like fantasy novels, you should visit it, because JRR Tolkien and CS Lewis used...
Food: Eagle & Child pub in Oxford
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
A museum that is dedicated to the famous Reds ballplayers, the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame is entertaining to non-fans too. There are also...
History & Culture: Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame
One of the most amazing places on Earth, the Forestiere Underground Gardens have been carved out during 40 years by a Sicilian self-taught...
Sightseeing: Forestiere Underground Gardens
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
Manhattan Beach, California
When in Manhattan Beach, make sure you take the time to walk down to the pier. It’s not only a good view over the ocean, but also a nice place to...
Sightseeing: Manhattan Beach Pier
Ninh Binh, Vietnam
Ninh Binh: Particularly Trang An within an hour distance from Hanoi near the southern margin of the Red river delta, the Trang An landscape complex...
General: Holiday to less traveled road in Vietnam
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably