Falafel Drive-in, San Jose, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Jose > Falafel Drive-in
- Food travel tip
- City center
They have really tasty Gyros, kebab and falafel dishes, and vegetarian courses too. So their menus provide great food for veg and for meat-lovers.
2301 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA 95128, USA
Daily from 10am until 8pm. (till 6pm on Sundays)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Jose
- Zeni Ethiopian RestaurantI've never tasted Ethiopian food before, so it was something different for me to eat at the Zeni Ethiopian Restaurant. And it was a unique experience. Their foods have such interesting flavors, so much aroma that I felt I really [...]D: 5.8mi00
- J. Lohr WineryLocated only 1.5 miles from downtown, the J. Lohr Winery offers a exquisite wines for tasting in their Tasting Room Center. There are no reservations in advance needed though you may want to contact them if you are going with a larger [...]D: 2.2mi00
- Happy Hollow Park and ZooIt is the best place in San Jose for kids. The Happy Hollow Park and Zoo provides children fun and entertaining activities from playing through a small city made from cardboard boxes to patting animals in the zoo. The children of my friend [...]D: 3.7mi00
- San Jose Flea MarketFun and inviting with activities for all ages, the San Jose Flea Market is not just a market where you can sell your stuff or buy, it a place that provides entertainment for everyone. There are annual events, festival that are held in the [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Cinnabar Hills Golf ClubFor golf-lovers the Cinnabar Hills Golf Club is like heaven on earth. Playing through a canyon, lake and mountain area, with lush green scenery and and up-to-standard staff, the experience is more than memorable. I've never played golf [...]D: 16.1mi00
Things about San Jose you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are in Graz you should visit the old armory of the town from the 16./17. century. It´s the oldest completely preserved armory, attracting...
History & Culture: Landeszeughaus Graz
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
The visit we made to the Anne Frank House left us quite emotional. Even if I read her diary at least twice and could picture the way they lived, to...
History & Culture: Anne Frank House
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
Hua Hin, Thailand
When staying at Hua Hin, you would be at times overwhelmed by its sheer beauty and all that it has to offer as a holiday getaway. It would serve...
General: When staying at Hua Hin
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
As a big island on the Detroit River, Belle Isle has been a heavenly getaway for people who are in the middle of the city’s busy everyday life. ...
Sightseeing: A fountain on Belle Isle
This is maybe the best place to visit in Phoenix. It has almost everything that can be of interest to birdwatchers, contemporary art lovers,...
Sightseeing: The Desert Botanical Garden in Phoenix
Virginia Beach, Virginia
On our last day in Virginia Beach we decided to have something traditional, not the local specialties so we went to Neighbor's Pizzeria because...
Food: Neighbor's Pizzeria
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide