J. Lohr Winery, San Jose, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Jose > J. Lohr Winery
- Food travel tip
- City center
There are no reservations in advance needed though you may want to contact them if you are going with a larger group. Additionally, there is no charge for the wine tasting except for those that are limited-edition items or the wines from the J. Lohr Cuvée Series.
So go try out one of the finest wines in San Jose, freshly poured from the barrel. :)
1000 Lenzen Ave, San Jose, CA 95126, USA
Free tasting except for the exclusive, or limited wines.
Every day from 10 in the morning until 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Jose
- Alum Rock ParkFull of picnic tables, BBQs and 2 playgrounds, the Alum Rock Park is the greatest getaway if you're with friends as we were. I doesn't matter if you live in San Jose or you're just in visit, you can go to the park for a [...]D: 5.6mi00
- The Tech Museum of InnovationSo many interesting exhibitions can be found here in the The Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose, that it is a must-see for everyone visiting the city. The whole place is designed in such a way that even people with disabilities have an [...]D: 2.6mi00
- Falafel Drive-inFor a quicker lunch, especially if you middle-eastern food, the Falafel Drive-in is the perfect eatery. You can get a take-away and enjoy your meal on some other location, or if you have more time than you can sit down and eat at one of [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Cinnabar Hills Golf ClubFor golf-lovers the Cinnabar Hills Golf Club is like heaven on earth. Playing through a canyon, lake and mountain area, with lush green scenery and and up-to-standard staff, the experience is more than memorable. I've never played golf [...]D: 16.1mi00
- Kelley ParkOwned by a former mayor of the city, Kelley Park is home to various museums, the Japanese Garden and features picnic areas and BBQs. Though not one of the most popular parks in San Jose, Kelley is a nice get-away to both visitors and [...]D: 3.7mi00
Things about San Jose you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Good nightlife there, because of the university. Visit one of the local student pubs.
Night Life & Entertainment: Nightlife in Wurzburg
Verne was born in Nantes and the Museum was opened for the occasion of the 150th anniversary of his birth. It's a great place for everyone who...
History & Culture: Jules Verne Museum
Bangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more...
Sightseeing: Tour operator of bangladesh
This burial ground is located in the south of Marrakesh and it is a beautiful example of the Arabic art and architecture. It is a burial place...
Sightseeing: The Saadian Tombs
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Alberta is a nice Canadian province to require a road trip. the general public head W from city to metropolis so work their thanks to opaque gem...
General: The Ultimate Alberta Road Trip
People are always afraid of big storms and tornadoes, and to know that you are going to see one up close it is something both frightening and...
Outdoors Activities: Tempest Tours
Deep Dish Pizza is the pride and speciality of Chicago. It appeareed in the 1940s in pizzerias and is very popular ever since. It was first done...
Food: Deep Dish Pizza
Newly remodeled, Richard's Restaurant in Fresno is the best old-school locale that serves steaks and seafood like in the old days. Though...
Food: Richard's Restaurant Fresno
Da Nang, Vietnam
From Da Nang and for a short drive you will reach to Hue and Hoi An, two of the most visited town in Vietnam, you will visit ancient tourism...
Beaches : Vietnam vacation packages in Da nang