J. Lohr Winery, San Jose, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Jose > J. Lohr Winery
- Food travel tip
- City center
There are no reservations in advance needed though you may want to contact them if you are going with a larger group. Additionally, there is no charge for the wine tasting except for those that are limited-edition items or the wines from the J. Lohr Cuvée Series.
So go try out one of the finest wines in San Jose, freshly poured from the barrel. :)
1000 Lenzen Ave, San Jose, CA 95126, USA
Free tasting except for the exclusive, or limited wines.
Every day from 10 in the morning until 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Jose
- Rosicrucian Egyptian MuseumThe Ancient Egyptians have and still fascinate people, and the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum tries to unveil some of the mysteries and secrets of this nation with its exhibits and lectures. Sculptures and objects from their everyday life [...]D: 2.3mi00
- South First BilliardsEquipped with at least 30 pool tables, South First Billiards in San Jose is a fun place with live music and a great crowd. The Happy Hour last from 4pm to 7pm every day, and they have a new addition to their 'playground', [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Cinnabar Hills Golf ClubFor golf-lovers the Cinnabar Hills Golf Club is like heaven on earth. Playing through a canyon, lake and mountain area, with lush green scenery and and up-to-standard staff, the experience is more than memorable. I've never played golf [...]D: 16.1mi00
- Winchester Mystery HouseHaving the fame of one of the most amazing hunted houses, the Winchester Mystery House is a major tourist attraction in San Jose. Though I feel it a bit overpriced, the whole mansion is just amazing all in itself. Mrs. Manchester, the [...]D: 3.8mi00
- Zeni Ethiopian RestaurantI've never tasted Ethiopian food before, so it was something different for me to eat at the Zeni Ethiopian Restaurant. And it was a unique experience. Their foods have such interesting flavors, so much aroma that I felt I really [...]D: 5.8mi00
Things about San Jose you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
The hotel Ambos Mundos, its name meaning Both Worlds, is famous for its association with Ernest Hemingway, who stayed in one of its rooms and wrote...
General: Hotel Ambos Mundos in Havana
Disneyland Paris is a popular holiday destination in Paris and it is located 30 km away from the central paris. over 15 millon tourists come to...
Public Transportation: Charles de Gaulle to Disneyland
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
It was a new experience to go to a museum and take part at activities and ‘concerts’. I went with a group of friends to visit the museum...
Family & Fun: A visit at Detroit Institute of Art
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Santa Ana, California
One of the highlight and maybe the most interesting museum in Santa Ana would be the Lyon Air Museum on Ike Jones Road just beside the John Wayne...
History & Culture: Lyon Air Museum
Johannesburg, South Africa
I can perform and Cast the following for you within 48 hours & you shall get Positive results: 1. Bring back a lost loved one 2..Love portion...
Sports & Wellness : Lost lover spell caster