J. Lohr Winery, San Jose, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Jose > J. Lohr Winery
- Food travel tip
- City center
There are no reservations in advance needed though you may want to contact them if you are going with a larger group. Additionally, there is no charge for the wine tasting except for those that are limited-edition items or the wines from the J. Lohr Cuvée Series.
So go try out one of the finest wines in San Jose, freshly poured from the barrel. :)
1000 Lenzen Ave, San Jose, CA 95126, USA
Free tasting except for the exclusive, or limited wines.
Every day from 10 in the morning until 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Jose
- The Tech Museum of InnovationSo many interesting exhibitions can be found here in the The Tech Museum of Innovation in San Jose, that it is a must-see for everyone visiting the city. The whole place is designed in such a way that even people with disabilities have an [...]D: 2.6mi00
- San Jose History ParkStrolling through the paved streets of the San Jose History Park, you feel you've been transported back in time. Buildings of the past centuries were restored or relocated here, giving the park an old-times aspect. Several galleries, [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Bill's CafeLocated in various parts of San Jose, Bill's Cafe offers a wide variety of breakfast dishes from scrambled eggs to pancakes. The serve also lunch, but their breakfast menus are the ones you should definitely try out. We went to their [...]D: 4mi00
- Falafel Drive-inFor a quicker lunch, especially if you middle-eastern food, the Falafel Drive-in is the perfect eatery. You can get a take-away and enjoy your meal on some other location, or if you have more time than you can sit down and eat at one of [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Cinnabar Hills Golf ClubFor golf-lovers the Cinnabar Hills Golf Club is like heaven on earth. Playing through a canyon, lake and mountain area, with lush green scenery and and up-to-standard staff, the experience is more than memorable. I've never played golf [...]D: 16.1mi00
Things about San Jose you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you visit this city around Christmas time, there is a Christmas market organised in front of the Schonbrunn castle. It's very nice, and you can...
Family & Fun: Christmas market at the Schonbrunn
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
The town of Zamora was founded by the Romans and is located one hour north of Salamanca and one hour west of Portugal. The city is famous for the...
Sightseeing: The town of Zamora
If you love the art on metal, this is the best place to get astonished with some fabulous metal work. Museum of Kutch basically represent the...
History & Culture: Museum of Kutch
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
If you are in Brasov between 2nd and 7th September 2009, you really have to check out the “GOLDEN STAG” International Music Festival, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: "Golden Stag" International Music Festival in Brasov
Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is a coastline city, therefore the sea is only a stone-throw away so you can lay on the sun all day, go swimming and tan every day. ...
Beaches : The Beach Resort
Known also as the art and entertainment district of the city, the Omaha Old Market is a place worth visiting. There are several shops and...
History & Culture: Omaha Old Market
Saint Louis, Missouri
Definitely a must in St. Louis and just because it is so popular for locals and visitors as well but because the whole experience you get at the...
Family & Fun: City Museum