J. Lohr Winery, San Jose, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Jose > J. Lohr Winery
- Food travel tip
- City center
There are no reservations in advance needed though you may want to contact them if you are going with a larger group. Additionally, there is no charge for the wine tasting except for those that are limited-edition items or the wines from the J. Lohr Cuvée Series.
So go try out one of the finest wines in San Jose, freshly poured from the barrel. :)
1000 Lenzen Ave, San Jose, CA 95126, USA
Free tasting except for the exclusive, or limited wines.
Every day from 10 in the morning until 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Jose
- Happy Hollow Park and ZooIt is the best place in San Jose for kids. The Happy Hollow Park and Zoo provides children fun and entertaining activities from playing through a small city made from cardboard boxes to patting animals in the zoo. The children of my friend [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Bill's CafeLocated in various parts of San Jose, Bill's Cafe offers a wide variety of breakfast dishes from scrambled eggs to pancakes. The serve also lunch, but their breakfast menus are the ones you should definitely try out. We went to their [...]D: 4mi00
- Cinnabar Hills Golf ClubFor golf-lovers the Cinnabar Hills Golf Club is like heaven on earth. Playing through a canyon, lake and mountain area, with lush green scenery and and up-to-standard staff, the experience is more than memorable. I've never played golf [...]D: 16.1mi00
- Falafel Drive-inFor a quicker lunch, especially if you middle-eastern food, the Falafel Drive-in is the perfect eatery. You can get a take-away and enjoy your meal on some other location, or if you have more time than you can sit down and eat at one of [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Winchester Mystery HouseHaving the fame of one of the most amazing hunted houses, the Winchester Mystery House is a major tourist attraction in San Jose. Though I feel it a bit overpriced, the whole mansion is just amazing all in itself. Mrs. Manchester, the [...]D: 3.8mi00
Things about San Jose you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
There are lots of wild clubs and bars in Rio, especially the high-class ones on the more popular beaches like Ipanema and Leblon. But if you are...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe Sacrilegio
We've never tasted a deliciously and elaborately prepared meal such as the one we had at the Fangshan Restaurant in Beihai Park. This restaurant is...
Food: Fangshan Restaurant in Beijing
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
They have great Italian food and good jazz all the time. They have a TV and you can freely read newspapers and magazines. Altogether it's a rather...
Night Life & Entertainment: Caffè Megara
Embrace your inner comic book fan at this wonderful place. There are literally tons of comic books and related merchandise that will make your head...
Shopping: Double Danger Comics & Collectibles
The nicest place in Napa, I dare say. It's a French restaurant, as its name suggests and has an incredibly good cuisine. Everything is simply...
Art museum, when packed with lots of exhibitions can be overwhelming and when you leave you feel you couldn't really remember everything. The...
History & Culture: Toledo Museum of Art