J. Lohr Winery, San Jose, California
Travel tips > North America > United States > San Jose > J. Lohr Winery
- Food travel tip
- City center
There are no reservations in advance needed though you may want to contact them if you are going with a larger group. Additionally, there is no charge for the wine tasting except for those that are limited-edition items or the wines from the J. Lohr Cuvée Series.
So go try out one of the finest wines in San Jose, freshly poured from the barrel. :)
1000 Lenzen Ave, San Jose, CA 95126, USA
Free tasting except for the exclusive, or limited wines.
Every day from 10 in the morning until 5pm.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for San Jose
- Bill's CafeLocated in various parts of San Jose, Bill's Cafe offers a wide variety of breakfast dishes from scrambled eggs to pancakes. The serve also lunch, but their breakfast menus are the ones you should definitely try out. We went to their [...]D: 4mi00
- Winchester Mystery HouseHaving the fame of one of the most amazing hunted houses, the Winchester Mystery House is a major tourist attraction in San Jose. Though I feel it a bit overpriced, the whole mansion is just amazing all in itself. Mrs. Manchester, the [...]D: 3.8mi00
- South First BilliardsEquipped with at least 30 pool tables, South First Billiards in San Jose is a fun place with live music and a great crowd. The Happy Hour last from 4pm to 7pm every day, and they have a new addition to their 'playground', [...]D: 2.8mi00
- San Jose Flea MarketFun and inviting with activities for all ages, the San Jose Flea Market is not just a market where you can sell your stuff or buy, it a place that provides entertainment for everyone. There are annual events, festival that are held in the [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Rosicrucian Egyptian MuseumThe Ancient Egyptians have and still fascinate people, and the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum tries to unveil some of the mysteries and secrets of this nation with its exhibits and lectures. Sculptures and objects from their everyday life [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about San Jose you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
10 Day Irresistible Egypt 10 Day Irresistible Egypt Featuring the Oberoi Mena House and m/s Radamis I Three Departures Only ITINERARY DAY 01...
History & Culture: 10 days irresistible egypt with all airfare $
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
For More Information About Tour & Trekking In Bhutan you may Visit Website.
Outdoors Activities: Trekking In Bhutan
We provide cheap airline flight tickets at best prices.
Outdoors Activities: Cheap air flights
Not far from Piazza del Plebiscite is the Galleria Umberto I. The Galleria was built at the end of the 19th century as a department store. The...
Shopping: Galleria Umberto I
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC