The ugly gardians on Notre Dame, Paris, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Paris > The ugly gardians on Notre Dame
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
6, place du Parvis de Notre Dame, 75004 Paris, France
Recent travel tips for Paris
- Louvre free of charge for art studentsIf you want to visit Louvre and you're an art student, then I have a good news for you: the entry is for free. But be careful, not every kind of student has this privilege, only students at Art, Sculpture, or anything that resembles Art. [...]D: n/a00
- Paris City PassportParis City Passport is a very useful little booklet. It contains coupons that give you a discount to more than thirty places including museums, shops, shows, restaurants, attractions etc. You can use one coupon only once and, to be honest, [...]D: n/a10
- Arc de Triomphe entry feeA cheaper way to see the city from above (well, not that above), is going in Arc de Triomphe. The entry fees are 9 euros for adults, 5.5 euros for youngsters between 18 and 25 years and free of charge for anyone under 18 years. it is opened [...]D: n/a10
- What to wear?Ladies, if you go to Paris, don't forget about a few things in order to look less like a tourist. You definitely have to forget your T-shirts, sports shoes and baseball caps at home. Women is Paris are likely to wear black very often, so [...]D: n/a20
- The LouvreIf you are at Paris, you should definitely visit the Louvre. It´s one of the most famous museums, with exceptional collections for nearly every period of the human beings and for every piece of art and history [...]D: n/a10
Things about Paris you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
The Malecon is seven kilometers long wall along the seacoast of Havana. It is often called by the locals th soul of the city. This because it is...
Outdoors Activities: The Malecon
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
Cathedral Basilica and Bell Tower Once upon a time there was a King named Mindaugas who lived in what’s today Vilnius. The king was born a...
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing