Basilique du Sacré-Coeur, Paris, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Paris > Basilique du Sacré-Coeur
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There are so many tiny and adorable streets close to the basilica that you can't get enough of them. Don't forget your camera at home and neither the charger for it, as I did when I was in Paris.
Parvis du Sacré Coeur, 75018 Paris, France
Mon-Sun: 10:00 - 17:00
Recent travel tips for Paris
- ParisVisite CardOne can chose for traveling in Paris the ParisVisite Card which applies for Metro, bus, tram and regional SNCF trains. Also provides special offers at select museums, attractions, and restaurants (details and prices here: http://www.ratp [...]D: n/a00
- walking up to the Eiffel Tower is cheaperIf you want to visit the Eiffel Tower you better take your time and walk up on the stairs, it's much more fun and beautiful then taking simple the elevator, although, stairs go only until the second floor, not to the top. It lasts more for [...]D: 1.6mi00
- Arc de Triomphe entry feeA cheaper way to see the city from above (well, not that above), is going in Arc de Triomphe. The entry fees are 9 euros for adults, 5.5 euros for youngsters between 18 and 25 years and free of charge for anyone under 18 years. it is opened [...]D: n/a10
- Formula 1 location on Champs-ÉlyséesIf you are lucky and arrive during Formula 1 season, you can see and hear live the formula 1 commentary made from a really nice location on Avenue des Champs-Élysées. This is own by Renault so it's most likely that you'll also see there a [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Louvre free of charge for art studentsIf you want to visit Louvre and you're an art student, then I have a good news for you: the entry is for free. But be careful, not every kind of student has this privilege, only students at Art, Sculpture, or anything that resembles Art. [...]D: n/a00
Things about Paris you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
Renting a car in Malaga is easy. Either you get your car at the Airport or right in the city. There are several car rental places at the train...
General: Renting a Car in Malaga
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
Budapest is a very nice city, I have been there many times. There are so many places which worth to be visited. Because Budapest is a crowded city...
General: Budapest Public Transport
If you are in Hajduszoboszlo don't miss out the aqua park. It is a great place, and it is not too expensive
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
Charlotte, North Carolina
For a quick snack or a more comfortable meal, Big Daddy's Burger Bar can offer any of it. They have so tasty burgers you will surely not eat...
Food: Big Daddy's Burger Bar
This place is really nice. The Homestead Restaurant as a homey feeling to it, with an amazing staff who are smiling all the time, making you feel...
Food: The Homestead Restaurant
Sa Pa, Vietnam
When you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar,...
Sightseeing: Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in Sapa