Templo Mayor and Museo del Templo Mayor, Mexico City, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Mexico City > Templo Mayor and Museo del Templo Mayor
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
There are wonderful exhibition rooms with different themes, for jewelry, for figurines, for tools and so on. My favorite part is the model of Tenochtitlan,it really does give a glimpse of how life was in this heart of the Empire. They have more than 6000 items shown, so you should take your time if you don't want to miss anything.
Seminario 8, LA Cruz, Gustavo A. Madero, Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
Find the schedule on the website.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Mexico City
- Bazar del SabadoI think the ultimate Mexican experience I had part in was the Bazar del Sabado. It is a huge market with a lot of things from the fresh products of nearby farmers to craftsmen's works.My favorites were the kitschy religious items, the [...]D: 12.4mi00
- La Pata NegraThe city's best club I've been to was La Pata Negra. It's a real cool place with a huge dance floor on the second story and a great bar on the first. There are many renown guest DJs all the time and the music is varied. [...]D: 8.3mi00
- Plaza de las Tres CulturasThree cultures meet at this beautiful square, the Plaza de los Tres Culturas. One, Mexican, is represented by the modern buildings that surround most of the square and dominate the view. Spanish culture is represented by the Church of [...]D: n/a00
- Zocalo in Mexico CityThe original center of a colonial Spanish city is called a Zocalo. It consists of a square with public buildings and the buildings of the local military. Mexico City's Zocalo is one of the largest in New Spain and its a top must see. [...]D: 18.8mi00
- XochimilcoAbout 25 km South of the center of Mexico City you will find Xochimilco. It is a canal system with large and colorfully decorated boats floating on the water. The boats are for fun and not for transport primarily. You can get on a boat and [...]D: 1433.9mi00
Things about Mexico City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
For my holiday, i found a page where i can download totally free a guide about barcelona, it is written by a local guy living there, very helpful...
General: Free barcelona travel guide
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
Buffalo, New York
The sight that greets you once you enter the glass-doomed greenhouse is breathtaking. So many colors and frangrances are in the Erie County...
Sightseeing: Erie County Botanical Gardens
They serve excellent grill dishes at Kenny's Wood Fired Grill and Grey Goose Vodka, something I drank for the first time in my life. The bar...
Food: Kenny's Wood Fired Grill
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
If you are an experienced traveler but Vietnam is your first Asian experience then you need to follow this article to get to know enough...
Sightseeing: Assortment of Vietnam Vacation from Hanoi