Princesse Cacao, Mexico City, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Mexico City > Princesse Cacao
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
We left quite a sum there, but it was worth it as it was all delicious. I'm not sure what kind of chocolate they were, but they are all very good and you can ask the shopkeeper to recommend you something. Enjoy!
Fernando Montes de Oca 81, Condesa, Metro Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
A little expensive.
Recent travel tips for Mexico City
- La Pata NegraThe city's best club I've been to was La Pata Negra. It's a real cool place with a huge dance floor on the second story and a great bar on the first. There are many renown guest DJs all the time and the music is varied. [...]D: 8.3mi00
- Rotonda de los Hombres IlustresThe meeting place for many famous Mexicans, politicians, artists, philanthropist is the Rotonda de los Hombres Ilustres - a cemetery. I was quite amazed by the number of members of Mexican elite. The tombstones are put in two large [...]D: n/a01
- Jorongo BarI have only spent three days in Mexico City, so I've asked around where to find the most authentic bar. I've decided to go to Jorongo Bar and I wasn't disappionted. There is great music provided by mariachi bands and their [...]D: 3.9mi00
- Zocalo in Mexico CityThe original center of a colonial Spanish city is called a Zocalo. It consists of a square with public buildings and the buildings of the local military. Mexico City's Zocalo is one of the largest in New Spain and its a top must see. [...]D: 18.8mi00
- Basilica de Santa Maria de GuadalupeI think if you are in Mexico City it is absolutely essential to see some magnificent Catholic churches. Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe is a perfect starting point for that. This wonderful building houses one of the most important [...]D: n/a00
Things about Mexico City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
The Finnish have a knack for coming up with original ideas, even when it comes to something as traditional as churches. The Church in the Rock...
Sightseeing: The Church in the Rock
If you don't want to pay for parking to the aqua park you can park just near it in some streets without any restriction.
General: Parking tip
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
The place where you can shop or grab a lunch, dinner is definitely Larimer Square. With its historic aspect the whole place is inviting and...
Sightseeing: Larimer Square
It's a nice blvd to walk at night near the beach look to some stores and eat pizza.
Night Life & Entertainment: Hollywood blvd
Saint Louis, Missouri
This place is a high-class, old school restaurant where the service is excellent and food is wonderful with accompanying wine menu. Tony's...
Food: Tony's Restaurant
Definitely the place to take the kids. They love it! There is maybe no other place in Stockton like the Pixie Woods Amusement Park where younger...
Family & Fun: Pixie Woods Amusement Park
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Though not looking much from the outside, don't get deterred by that, because once you get inside and taste their food you will forget where you...
Food: Zest in Virginia Beach