Princesse Cacao, Mexico City, Mexico
Travel tips > Central America > Mexico > Mexico City > Princesse Cacao
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
We left quite a sum there, but it was worth it as it was all delicious. I'm not sure what kind of chocolate they were, but they are all very good and you can ask the shopkeeper to recommend you something. Enjoy!
Fernando Montes de Oca 81, Condesa, Metro Cuauhtémoc, Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico
A little expensive.
Recent travel tips for Mexico City
- Jorongo BarI have only spent three days in Mexico City, so I've asked around where to find the most authentic bar. I've decided to go to Jorongo Bar and I wasn't disappionted. There is great music provided by mariachi bands and their [...]D: 3.9mi00
- XochimilcoAbout 25 km South of the center of Mexico City you will find Xochimilco. It is a canal system with large and colorfully decorated boats floating on the water. The boats are for fun and not for transport primarily. You can get on a boat and [...]D: 1433.9mi00
- Bazar del SabadoI think the ultimate Mexican experience I had part in was the Bazar del Sabado. It is a huge market with a lot of things from the fresh products of nearby farmers to craftsmen's works.My favorites were the kitschy religious items, the [...]D: 12.4mi00
- Frida Kahlo MuseumFrida Kahlo was genius and a great woman. This Frida Kahlo Museum is a great memento of her life and art. She was born is this house and later lived here with her husband, Diego Rivera. The movie about her life, Frida was mostly filmed in [...]D: 12.3mi00
- Casa de los Azulejos (House of Tiles)One of my favorite sights in the city, Casa de los Azulejos is beautiful, all covered with tiles blue and white. It was built at the beginning of the 16th century for a local count. When he was young, his father told him he will never be [...]D: 213.1mi00
Things about Mexico City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
If you are in Athens and you have a little time, go to the Parliament and watch the guard change. This happens in every hour if I remember well.
Family & Fun: Guard change attraction at the Parliament
If you are at Split, the ancient Spalato, you should take a look at the palace of the emperor Diocletian, reigning in the late 3rd century a.c. ...
History & Culture: Ancient palace of the roman emperor Diocletian
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
If you are at the Lake Saint Ana, it has a great Bell Vedere point, from it you can se the entire lake
General: Lake Saint Ana
Las Vegas, Nevada
Two of the nicest malls are located inside Caesars Palace and at the Venetian. There are a ton of shops there and you always see the bright blue...
Shopping: Vegas malls
Accessible to public, being free (though donations are accepted), the Freedom Park Navy Museum is a gem across the Missouri River. Several...
History & Culture: Freedom Park Navy Museum
Though it may be the historic district of the town and truly the buildings, warehouses and lampposts are all the original, though renovated...
Sightseeing: Old Town Wichita
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An