Museum of Natural History and Geology, Lille, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Lille > Museum of Natural History and Geology
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Rue de Bruxelles 19,59000 Lille, 59000, France
The full price during the exibitions is 3 euros, and between them is only 2.50 euros (2009). On reduction is 1.5 euros
From 9 to 12 and 14 to 17 on monday, wednesday, thurstday and friday
From 10 to 13 and 14 to 18 on Sunday
Closed on Tuesday and Saturday.
How to get there:
On the road from Lille Center
GPS : 50.627 lat N. ; 3.066 long E.
Metro: République ou Mairie de Lille Stop
Recent travel tips for Lille
- First Sunday, each month, free entrance to the museumsIn France, or at least in Lille, there is a tradition that each first Sunday of each month is free of charge in all the museums. Coincidence or not, in that period all the museums are filled with people, even if during the whole month the [...]D: n/a00
- Important metro tipIf you are thinking to walk through the streets of Lille during the night you should be aware that the last metro is at 00:30, even before for some routes. You can check the timetable and prices on their transport company official site: [...]D: n/a00
- Vabaun ParkJust on the Vabaun Street, there is a big park, called ... the Vabaun. The gardens spread over three hectares and what surprised me is that it tries to be as natural as possible, and it succeeds. It's really a oasis of relaxation and, maybe [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Entry fees for Palais des Beaux Arts LilleBetween 15 mars 2009 and 31 August 2009, the entry fees for the Palais des Beaux Arts are the following: 6 euros for an adult, and 4 euros for children and youngsters between 12 and 25 years old. For scholar groups, the entry is 4 euros [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Parking cost in LilleIf you come in Lille by car and you are searching for a parking place, you must know that in Lille there are about 20,000 parking places, and the number of free spaces are always shown on indicators. The fares vary from 1.30 euros per hour [...]D: n/a00
Things about Lille you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
Varanasi Varanasi is an ancient city with decadent scene of numerous temples, vibrant markets, sadhus in clad of saffron, and riverside ghats. Try...
Family & Fun: Some amazing cities & destinations in republic of India
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Ocho Rios ( www.ocho-rios-jamaica.com ) has some of the most diverse tourist attractions. You have Dunns River Falls, Dolphin Cove, Blue Hole (this...
General: Ocho Rios Attractions
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
No thing important i like go best place
General: Man or mr
Alberta is a nice Canadian province to require a road trip. the general public head W from city to metropolis so work their thanks to opaque gem...
General: The Ultimate Alberta Road Trip
It was one of the best ways to learn more about the city and its history. The e2ride Bike Tours have several guided tours and we plan to take part...
Outdoors Activities: E2ride Bike Tours
For quite a reasonable price you can take a two hour of the Paramount Theater in Oakland on Broadway street. If you are lucky and catch the 1st or...
History & Culture: Paramount Theatre
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara