Museum of Natural History and Geology, Lille, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Lille > Museum of Natural History and Geology
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Rue de Bruxelles 19,59000 Lille, 59000, France
The full price during the exibitions is 3 euros, and between them is only 2.50 euros (2009). On reduction is 1.5 euros
From 9 to 12 and 14 to 17 on monday, wednesday, thurstday and friday
From 10 to 13 and 14 to 18 on Sunday
Closed on Tuesday and Saturday.
How to get there:
On the road from Lille Center
GPS : 50.627 lat N. ; 3.066 long E.
Metro: République ou Mairie de Lille Stop
Recent travel tips for Lille
- Belgian beer in 'The Pub'Being really close to the Belgian border, a few kilometers, belgian influences are to see everywhere. I want to stop now on Belgian Beer. This is a one of a kind beer and being so close to Belgium, in Lille you can find it, in stores at [...]D: n/a00
- Student accomodationIf you are a student seeking accommodation in Lille, you should know that you can find anything for your money. For example, during my stay in Lille in 2009, I stayed at a 100 euros/month hostel room, with only about 6 square meters and the [...]D: n/a00
- Parking cost in LilleIf you come in Lille by car and you are searching for a parking place, you must know that in Lille there are about 20,000 parking places, and the number of free spaces are always shown on indicators. The fares vary from 1.30 euros per hour [...]D: n/a00
- Hot to get to Palais des Beaux-ArtsThe best way to arrive to Palais des Beaux-Arts is by metro. Metro line 1 has a stop next to the museum. Line 74 of the bus also stops very close to the museum, and even a walking is recommended as the Museums is like 10 minutes away from [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Noon break cumpolsory in FranceOne thing about Lille and the rest of the France Also: French use a noon break that is cumpolsory by law. The break is for an hour and a half, and each store has the choice to chose the hours: most of the cases this hours are between 12 and [...]D: n/a00
Things about Lille you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
Sitting in a restaurant that can host about a 1000 people is maybe not the greatest place but if you love Chinese food, than Floata is perfect for...
Food: Floata Seafood Restaurant in Vancouver
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
The Singapore Night Safari is a great place to see the various night animals that are housed here in this enclosure. This is a great place for all...
Sightseeing: Singapore Night Safari
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
The favorite place of many children is definitely the facility which has a lots of animals to see, one more interesting and exotic than the other....
Family & Fun: Pittsburgh Zoo and Aquarium
Raleigh, North Carolina
The game heaven on earth for kids, the Marbles Kids Museum is not only a place where children can learn things but a place where they can do that...
Family & Fun: Marbles Kids Museum
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns