Charles de Gaulle Memorial House, Lille, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Lille > Charles de Gaulle Memorial House
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
6 euros full price and 4 euros with a reduction
from 15 October to 14 April
Opening hours: 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
2 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
from 15 April to 14 October
no closing day
Recent travel tips for Lille
- Vabaun ParkJust on the Vabaun Street, there is a big park, called ... the Vabaun. The gardens spread over three hectares and what surprised me is that it tries to be as natural as possible, and it succeeds. It's really a oasis of relaxation and, maybe [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Musée des Canonniers SédentairesMusée des Canonniers Sédentaires (Cannons Museum) presents a lot of documents and relevant material about the battle from Sainte Barbe and the defense of Lille. There are about 3000 objects exposed, from the Napoleon Bonaparte era. The [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Caise D'allocations FamilialesIf you are a student in Lille, you can apply to CAF (Caise D'allocations Familiales), a form of help provided by the country for anyone that doesn't have a good material status. If you stay at a hostel, they usually cover a part of the cost [...]D: n/a00
- Musée de l’Hospice ComtesseWhile Pallais des Beaux Arts is the most famous museum in Lille, that doesn't mean it's the only one. One particular museum that I like a lot is Musée de l’Hospice Comtesse. This is build inside an old hospital, established in 1237. [...]D: 0.3mi10
- Student accomodationIf you are a student seeking accommodation in Lille, you should know that you can find anything for your money. For example, during my stay in Lille in 2009, I stayed at a 100 euros/month hostel room, with only about 6 square meters and the [...]D: n/a00
Things about Lille you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Take a look at the new roman museum, located at the edge of Rheinbrohl. It shows history also for children, who are able to touch certain things or...
Sightseeing: Roman museum
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
The two museums are in the same building, one of the most impressive Renaissance mansions in Lyon built at the beginning of the 16the century. ...
History & Culture: Historical Museum and Puppet Museum
Liverpool, United Kingdom
The Liverpool Cathedral is an amazing experience for everyone. It has a lot of attractions, exhibitions that you must see and experience if you are...
History & Culture: The Liverpool Cathedral
If you are at this city, and you plan to go in the south, check the actual time schedules of the train and bus, if you want to use it.
Public Transportation: Traveling
In recent years, Iceland’s capital, Reykjavik, has emerged as a hip different to major European powerhouses, like Paris and Rome. full with...
Night Life & Entertainment: The Best of Reykjavik
Antony is the best place to eat in all Ostuni. It's run by the owner family and they really make you feel yourself at home all the time. Prices are...
Petra is now one of the New 7 Wonders of the World. It is a fabulous place from the Eastern tales, simply breathtaking. The old city was...
History & Culture: The Ancient City
Duba, Saudi Arabia
Dubai is a fun and frivolous playground on the Persian Gulf, but don’t consider it the Vegas of the Middle East. While this eclectic city is one...
General: 12 things not to do in Dubai
Full of povety not safe choose another destination
General: Do not go