Charles de Gaulle Memorial House, Lille, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Lille > Charles de Gaulle Memorial House
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
6 euros full price and 4 euros with a reduction
from 15 October to 14 April
Opening hours: 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
2 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
from 15 April to 14 October
no closing day
Recent travel tips for Lille
- Opening Hours to Palais des Beaux ArtsPalais des Beaux Arts is opened on Monday from 2 pm to 6 PM (a strange thing as many other museums are closed on Monday). Palais des Beaux-Arts is closed on Tuesday, and on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday it's opened from [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Location of the ZooLille Zoo is one of the most spectacular sights in the city. With an open-air perspective on the Zoo, it manages to create a special habitat for animals there. The zoo is located inside the Lille Citadel, that can be easily reach by metro [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Student accomodationIf you are a student seeking accommodation in Lille, you should know that you can find anything for your money. For example, during my stay in Lille in 2009, I stayed at a 100 euros/month hostel room, with only about 6 square meters and the [...]D: n/a00
- Opening hours for the ZooThe Zoo in Lille has different opening times depending on the season: Monday to Friday from 9 to 5:30 PM, Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 10 AM to 4:30 PM. In winter, the schedule is from 10 AM to 4:30 PM. For this zoo there is no entry fee. [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Lille's CitadelLille's Citadel is a pentagonal shape wall surrounded by a huge park, and a walkway where I saw numerous persons taking the regular jogging. The Citadel was built around 1668, and nowadays it still houses French Military and its operations [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Lille you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Rheinfälle at Schaffhausen are really some kind of nature play. Big and impressing the rive Rhine has got waterfalls there. You can either...
Outdoors Activities: The big waterfall called Rheinfälle
Bring plenty of cash, clubbing is very expensive and so are restaurants and all shops. Make sure you get to see the Marc Chagall windows at the...
General: Visiting Zurich
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Don't miss out to visit the Black Church and the tower of the city.
History & Culture: Siteseeing in Brasov
There is a castle in this city. It has a big parking but there you have to pay... very close about 50-100 meters from the castle you turn right on...
History & Culture: Bratislava Castle
From the outside, the Anchorage Museum at Ramuson Center just blends with its surrounding being made from mirror glass. It is a magnificent sight,...
History & Culture: Anchorage Museum at Rasmuson Center
This website has events in the area and things to do that are not amusement park or theme park related. Great if you're not the roller coaster type!
Family & Fun: Travel Resource
Hue is my countryside because i was born and raised up here. Due to its special location and culture, Hue isn't an ideal place for business. As a...
Sightseeing: What to see in Hue city?