Charles de Gaulle Memorial House, Lille, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Lille > Charles de Gaulle Memorial House
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
6 euros full price and 4 euros with a reduction
from 15 October to 14 April
Opening hours: 10 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
2 p.m. – 5:15 p.m.
from 15 April to 14 October
no closing day
Recent travel tips for Lille
- Carreful about stores closing hoursAnother thing about shopping in Lille in particular and in France in general: usually most of the stores close at about 8 PM, some of them stay open until 9 PM, but after this only here and there a 24 hours shop. Expect to see significantly [...]D: n/a00
- Lidl Stores - cheap foodFor the cheapest store food in Lille, I recommend Lidl stores. They don't shine by modernism or fancy design, but products there are really cheap. The one we used to shop is located on Rue Léon Gambetta and it's open until 8 PM, at least [...]D: n/a02
- Musée des Canonniers SédentairesMusée des Canonniers Sédentaires (Cannons Museum) presents a lot of documents and relevant material about the battle from Sainte Barbe and the defense of Lille. There are about 3000 objects exposed, from the Napoleon Bonaparte era. The [...]D: 0.3mi00
- Palais des Beaux-ArtsWhile Paris's Louvre is well known all around the world, Palais des Beaux-Arts in Lille hasn't have the same privilege. This is happening, even if this museum is the second most important in France. Here you can see paintings starting from [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Cinemas in LilleIf you are seeking for a cinema in Lille, I must tell you that there are two quite big cinemas exactly in the city center. The smaller one, I think only 7 screens, shows mainly cultural movies, while the big Hollywood blockbusters are [...]D: 1mi00
Things about Lille you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like history and when you have aqlready been to ancient pompei, you shoudl also visit the Pompejanum at Aschaffenburg. It´s a modern built...
History & Culture: Pompejanum
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Lion's oldest church, inauguration in 1107 is built in roman style. The round pillars are from a church form Rome.
Sightseeing: Basilique Saint-Martin-d'Ainay
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Salford, United Kingdom
UK Minibus Hire is a minibus hire company in the United Kingdom. We are offering to book local minibus around many popular regions Sheffield,...
Public Transportation: Ukminibuses Travel
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
Huahine, French Polynesia
Tahiti is famous for growing great vanilla. Be sure to take a tour of Huahine and visit the vanilla farms where you can buy fresh vanilla beans to...
History & Culture: Vanilla Farms in Huahine
This is a fantastic site, and very few people know it because the more famous National Parks like Zion National Park, and Bryce Canyon are...
Outdoors Activities: Coral Red and Pink Sand Dunes
Are you interested on horse riding? Check 'Reiterhof Weissenhof'. It's ideal for kids, they offer lessons for kids and adults. It's ideal during a...
General: Horse Riding in Radstadt