Le Forum des Sciences, Lille, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Lille > Le Forum des Sciences
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
1B, Chaussée de l'Hôtel de Ville, 59650 Villeneuve-d'Ascq, France
Recent travel tips for Lille
- Lille metro warningDo not travel without a ticket on Lille's metro, trams, or buses. The fine is 40 euros and that's not cheap. [...]D: n/a00
- First Sunday, each month, free entrance to the museumsIn France, or at least in Lille, there is a tradition that each first Sunday of each month is free of charge in all the museums. Coincidence or not, in that period all the museums are filled with people, even if during the whole month the [...]D: n/a00
- A bit different ruling about crossing the streetOne interesting aspect about crossing the street: when the cars have a red light, but also the pedestrians have the same red light on the traffic lights, the pedestrians can cross the street, they have the priority. For them to see the [...]D: n/a00
- Carreful about stores closing hoursAnother thing about shopping in Lille in particular and in France in general: usually most of the stores close at about 8 PM, some of them stay open until 9 PM, but after this only here and there a 24 hours shop. Expect to see significantly [...]D: n/a00
- Opening hours and ticket fee for Forum des ScientesForum des Scientes (Forum of Science) is situated at metro station Villeneuve d'Ascq Hôtel de Ville, direction 4 Cantons. It is opened from Tuesday to Friday from 10 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM. [...]D: 3.3mi00
Things about Lille you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
It was summer and it was so hot we needed a drink close to our hotel, the Place D'Armes, so we decided to go atop the hotel where the Aix Terrace...
Night Life & Entertainment: Aix Terraces in Montreal
San Diego, Costa Rica
Beaches are naturally free and they are very good in San Diego. Some of them are especially beautiful. I would very much recommend La Jolla and...
General: Free and cheap things in San Diego
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
You really shouldn´t miss the area of the ancient Corinthos with the remnants of the temple of Apollo and the great agora of the city.
General: The temple of Apollo
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
The Phipps Conservatory doesn't only look magnificent from the outside, but inside too. With all those colorful and lush flowers, plants that...
Sightseeing: Phipps Conservatory
Hoa Binh, Vietnam
The valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by...
General: How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns