Musée de l’Hospice Comtesse, Lille, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Lille > Musée de l’Hospice Comtesse
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Rue de la Monnaie, 59800 Lille, France
3 euros for an adult and 2 for students and children
10-12:30 and 14-18. Closed on monday morning and on tuesday all day
Recent travel tips for Lille
- Some Lille taxi phone numbersFinding a taxi in Lille can a be a rather stiff job, as there are not at every street corner as one would expect. You can find a lot next to the train stations (Gare Lille Flandre and Gare Lille Europe), a few next to bigger hotels, and a [...]D: n/a00
- Champion supermarketsWhen I was in Lille, in 2007 most of the shopping I made for food and the necessary things was in Champion's supermarkets. They were acquired by Carrefour. One interesting thing about this shops is that some of them are opened on Sunday, [...]D: 1.8mi00
- Services cost a lot in FranceSomething you should know, mainly if you come from a eastern country: in France services pay a lot: for example, I saw this year at a hypermarket's service some really big fares: if there is something wrong with your laptop and you want [...]D: n/a00
- Opening hours for the ZooThe Zoo in Lille has different opening times depending on the season: Monday to Friday from 9 to 5:30 PM, Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 10 AM to 4:30 PM. In winter, the schedule is from 10 AM to 4:30 PM. For this zoo there is no entry fee. [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Marché de WazemmesOn Rue Gambetta, there is a market called Wazemmes (Marché de Wazemmes), that is opened every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, from morning until 1-2 PM. After the market closes the whole place becomes a parking place. Wazemmes is very big [...]D: n/a00
Things about Lille you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
If you are in the south of germany, close to the village of Herbertingen, you should visit the open air museum called Heuneburg. It´s the place of...
Outdoors Activities: Open air museum
If you are going to Constance, coming from the north of germany, direction of Ravensburg, take the ferry at Meersburg. It will save you at least 30...
Public Transportation: Taking a shortcut to the city
Visiting Helsinki Finland this summer.Lucky you A great tip to explore and view the City of Helsinki is on the city trams.Number 3B & 3T travel in...
Public Transportation: Helsinki By Street Tram
Oxford, United Kingdom
Know how to ride a push bike, as thats what everyone does!
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
This was the first Christian abbey and monastery in Hungary at the very beginning of the 13th century. The building is beautiful, the monks are...
History & Culture: Benedictan Archabbey
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
If you visit Deva don't miss the ruins of the Deva Citadel which is located on the top of a pretty high hill, called Citadel Hill. You can reach...
Sightseeing: Visit the Citadel in Deva!
Hong Kong, China
A very comfortable, cozy hotel with great services, the Ramada was worth the money. We got a room on the 12th floor, and we had an excellent view...
General: The Ramada Hotel in Hong Kong