Fête du Cinema, Lille, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Lille > Fête du Cinema
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Lille
- Carreful about stores closing hoursAnother thing about shopping in Lille in particular and in France in general: usually most of the stores close at about 8 PM, some of them stay open until 9 PM, but after this only here and there a 24 hours shop. Expect to see significantly [...]D: n/a00
- Herny Matisee ParkAnother nice green area is represented by the Herny Matisee Park, close to EuraLille. Henry Matisse was a grat French painter, one of the first initiators of Modern Art. Henry Matisse inherits some of the impressionism and neoimpressionism [...]D: n/a10
- Cinemas in LilleIf you are seeking for a cinema in Lille, I must tell you that there are two quite big cinemas exactly in the city center. The smaller one, I think only 7 screens, shows mainly cultural movies, while the big Hollywood blockbusters are [...]D: 1mi00
- Entry fees for Palais des Beaux Arts LilleBetween 15 mars 2009 and 31 August 2009, the entry fees for the Palais des Beaux Arts are the following: 6 euros for an adult, and 4 euros for children and youngsters between 12 and 25 years old. For scholar groups, the entry is 4 euros [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Museum of Natural History and GeologyAnother museum that is indeed really impressive is The Museum of Natural History and Geology (Musée d'Histoire Naturelle et de Géologie). The museum has numerous permanent and temporary exibitions, the fares being different in this case. [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Lille you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Immenstaad travel tips - Germany
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
Wuppertal travel tips - Germany
If you want to make an funny shortsightseeing through the town, take the monorail of Wuppertal. The first Monorail of germany. There can also...
General: The monorail of Wuppertal
Odense travel tips - Denmark
I find very interesting the Odense International Film Festival, I hope to have time to visit it soon. In case you want to know more about it: ...
History & Culture: The Odense International Film Festival
Siofok travel tips - Hungary
If you like swimming or just sun-bathing on the beach, go and spend a few days at the Balaton. If you like to party all night long with great DJs...
General: The Balaton lake and Siofok
Sopron travel tips - Hungary
If you would ask me which attractions do I recommend you if you visit Sopron, it would be a hard question, because you can spend hours in the old...
Sightseeing: Walking in the old city center
Seoul travel tips - South Korea
History, art and culture; that is what museums are all about. For an understanding of Korea and its background the National Museum of Korea is...
History & Culture: National Museum of Korea
Amsterdam travel tips - Netherlands
Though a little bit expensive, the Van Gogh Museum is an artistic jewel among all the naturalistic or historic museums that can be found in...
History & Culture: Van Gogh Museum
Beverly Hills travel tips - California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Columbus travel tips - Ohio
The best science museum for all ages. We visited the Columbus COSI ( Center of Science and Industry) a few weeks back and we had a really great...
Family & Fun: Columbus COSI
Chamonix travel tips - France
What can I say? Chamonix it's great, from the center of the town you can see the heights peak in Eastern Europe, Mont Blanc 4807m. There are many,...
Outdoors Activities: The capital of climbing