Entry fees for Palais des Beaux Arts Lille, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Lille > Entry fees for Palais des Beaux Arts Lille
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
100, Boulevard Liberté, 59000 Lille, France
Single ticket for the entire museum
Ticket PBA XXL : €6 /€4
Pass lille3000 : free admission
(Conditions for reduced fare are available at the museum ticket desk)
Free entrance for all every first sunday of the Month
Monday, 2pm – 6pm
Wednesday to Sunday, 10am – 6pm
Tickets sold until one half hour before closing
Closed : 1 January, 1 May, 14 July, the first weekend of September _ (braderie de Lille), 1 November, and
How to get there:
Metro : Line 1 – station ‘République’
Bus : Line 14 – Place de la République
Taxis : from both railway stations in Lille to the Place Richebé
Parking : Place de la République
10 – 15 minutes on foot from railw
Recent travel tips for Lille
- DecathlonBecause Decathlon is originating from Lille, the famous sports selling brand has near Lille (in fact it's inside it's Metropolitan Area) the biggest sporting hypermarket in the world. It's so huge that I hardly saw general purpose [...]D: 3.1mi40
- The PubFor a traditional English drink in the heart of French territory, I recommend 'The Pub'. This is a sports bar, mostly English sports, that is located in 2, avenue du Peuple Belge. If you missed English and you want to hear again the [...]D: n/a00
- A bit different ruling about crossing the streetOne interesting aspect about crossing the street: when the cars have a red light, but also the pedestrians have the same red light on the traffic lights, the pedestrians can cross the street, they have the priority. For them to see the [...]D: n/a00
- Belgian beer in 'The Pub'Being really close to the Belgian border, a few kilometers, belgian influences are to see everywhere. I want to stop now on Belgian Beer. This is a one of a kind beer and being so close to Belgium, in Lille you can find it, in stores at [...]D: n/a00
- Champion supermarketsWhen I was in Lille, in 2007 most of the shopping I made for food and the necessary things was in Champion's supermarkets. They were acquired by Carrefour. One interesting thing about this shops is that some of them are opened on Sunday, [...]D: 1.8mi00
Things about Lille you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
The view from Belfort Tower over this marvelous medieval city is something you don't want to miss. The 366 steps of this 83 meters tower are worth...
Sightseeing: Belfort Tower (Belfry of Bruges)
In the center of Bern is a really interested Chine restaurant, with the best chine food in Switzerland, thay said! Well I don't know how are the...
Food: Chine restaurant
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
If you visit the island of Oahu in Hawaii, make sure that you take a day to spend at Lani Kai beach. It is the most amazing beach i have been to....
General: Best Beaches Ever
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
One of the most beautiful collections of paintings by European and American artists and also an interesting collection of Hollywood Costume Designs...
History & Culture: Oklahoma City Museum of Art
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT