Entry fees for Palais des Beaux Arts Lille, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Lille > Entry fees for Palais des Beaux Arts Lille
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
100, Boulevard Liberté, 59000 Lille, France
Single ticket for the entire museum
Ticket PBA XXL : €6 /€4
Pass lille3000 : free admission
(Conditions for reduced fare are available at the museum ticket desk)
Free entrance for all every first sunday of the Month
Monday, 2pm – 6pm
Wednesday to Sunday, 10am – 6pm
Tickets sold until one half hour before closing
Closed : 1 January, 1 May, 14 July, the first weekend of September _ (braderie de Lille), 1 November, and
How to get there:
Metro : Line 1 – station ‘République’
Bus : Line 14 – Place de la République
Taxis : from both railway stations in Lille to the Place Richebé
Parking : Place de la République
10 – 15 minutes on foot from railw
Recent travel tips for Lille
- Notre-Dame-de-la-TreilleBasilique-cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-la-Treille de Lille is the newest church in town, being finished in 1999, after its construction started in 1854. It is situated in the Old Lille part of the town, and the style of the building is [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Lille's CitadelLille's Citadel is a pentagonal shape wall surrounded by a huge park, and a walkway where I saw numerous persons taking the regular jogging. The Citadel was built around 1668, and nowadays it still houses French Military and its operations [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Hot to get to Palais des Beaux-ArtsThe best way to arrive to Palais des Beaux-Arts is by metro. Metro line 1 has a stop next to the museum. Line 74 of the bus also stops very close to the museum, and even a walking is recommended as the Museums is like 10 minutes away from [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Fête du CinemaIn France (so obviously in Lille too), there is a so called 'Fête du Cinema' (The Festival of Cinema). What's interesting about it is this: you buy a movie ticket somewhere in France, full price (or with reduction, if applies). You get a [...]D: n/a00
- Some Lille taxi phone numbersFinding a taxi in Lille can a be a rather stiff job, as there are not at every street corner as one would expect. You can find a lot next to the train stations (Gare Lille Flandre and Gare Lille Europe), a few next to bigger hotels, and a [...]D: n/a00
Things about Lille you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Frank Gehry, a Toronto born architect lead the renovation of the Art Gallery of Ontario from 2007. The building is like a totally new one, with...
History & Culture: Art Gallery of Ontario
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
While visiting Calais you must see the amazing white cliffs of Dover, visible even from Calais when the wheather is clear. The cliffs started to...
General: The white cliffs of Dover
Sleep inside the caves if you get a chance, it's awesome to go asleep with the water right below you :) Don't get caught though
General: Sleep inside the caves
Welcome to MyCebuRealEstate your wealth of information on Cebu Real Estate and Philippine Real Estate. Having a hard time finding the perfect...
General: Cebu Real Estate - Cebu House - Philippine Real Estate
Don't give money to beggars on the streets, give food or help out in their community.
Sightseeing: Philippine eco-cultural adventure specialist
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
With an amazing collection of artwork from different ages and different artists, the Denver Art Museum is a treasure chest in downtown Denver. ...
History & Culture: Denver Art Museum
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern