Palais des Beaux-Arts, Lille, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Lille > Palais des Beaux-Arts
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
100, Boulevard Liberté, 59000 Lille, France
Single ticket for the entire museum
Ticket PBA XXL : €6 /€4
Pass lille3000 : free admission
(Conditions for reduced fare are available at the museum ticket desk)
Free entrance for all every first sunday of the Month
Monday, 2pm – 6pm
Wednesday to Sunday, 10am – 6pm
Tickets sold until one half hour before closing
Closed : 1 January, 1 May, 14 July, the first weekend of September _ (braderie de Lille), 1 November, and
How to get there:
Metro : Line 1 – station ‘République’
Bus : Line 14 – Place de la République
Taxis : from both railway stations in Lille to the Place Richebé
Parking : Place de la République
10 – 15 minutes on foot from railw
Recent travel tips for Lille
- The PubFor a traditional English drink in the heart of French territory, I recommend 'The Pub'. This is a sports bar, mostly English sports, that is located in 2, avenue du Peuple Belge. If you missed English and you want to hear again the [...]D: n/a00
- Some Lille taxi phone numbersFinding a taxi in Lille can a be a rather stiff job, as there are not at every street corner as one would expect. You can find a lot next to the train stations (Gare Lille Flandre and Gare Lille Europe), a few next to bigger hotels, and a [...]D: n/a00
- Cinemas in LilleIf you are seeking for a cinema in Lille, I must tell you that there are two quite big cinemas exactly in the city center. The smaller one, I think only 7 screens, shows mainly cultural movies, while the big Hollywood blockbusters are [...]D: 1mi10
- Carreful about stores closing hoursAnother thing about shopping in Lille in particular and in France in general: usually most of the stores close at about 8 PM, some of them stay open until 9 PM, but after this only here and there a 24 hours shop. Expect to see significantly [...]D: n/a00
- Musée de l’Hospice ComtesseWhile Pallais des Beaux Arts is the most famous museum in Lille, that doesn't mean it's the only one. One particular museum that I like a lot is Musée de l’Hospice Comtesse. This is build inside an old hospital, established in 1237. [...]D: 0.3mi10
Things about Lille you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
New Norfolk, Australia
Norfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall...
General: Heaven on earth
There is no shortage of temples in Shanghai, and many of them are simply amazing. However, none of them can compare to the Jade Buddha Temple,...
History & Culture: Jade Buddha Temple
Hello to all, the Association organizes travel in Natura & Avventura desertakakus,Travel is the best way to discover desert. We are a small...
General: Natura & Avventura
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
There are more than 200 vehicles exposed in this wonderful museum. It is ran by a pocketful of car collectors and displays vehicles from 1908 to...
History & Culture: Automobile Museum
Manchester, United Kingdom
Never stops raining.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
At preferred-limousine.com, get the wonderful experience of Transportation Services with our top-quality Private Car Service & Town Car Service in...
Public Transportation: Preferred Limousine
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Visit Mesilla! The Gadsden Purchase, which annexed Mesilla to the United States from Mexico and established the current international borders of...
General: Gadsden Purchase and Mesilla Plaza
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe