Herny Matisee Park, Lille, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Lille > Herny Matisee Park
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Lille
- Palais des Beaux-ArtsWhile Paris's Louvre is well known all around the world, Palais des Beaux-Arts in Lille hasn't have the same privilege. This is happening, even if this museum is the second most important in France. Here you can see paintings starting from [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Notre-Dame-de-la-TreilleBasilique-cathédrale Notre-Dame-de-la-Treille de Lille is the newest church in town, being finished in 1999, after its construction started in 1854. It is situated in the Old Lille part of the town, and the style of the building is [...]D: 0.2mi00
- Noon break cumpolsory in FranceOne thing about Lille and the rest of the France Also: French use a noon break that is cumpolsory by law. The break is for an hour and a half, and each store has the choice to chose the hours: most of the cases this hours are between 12 and [...]D: n/a00
- Charles de Gaulle Memorial HouseA fact not known by many is that the famous Charles de Gaulle was born in Lille, 22 November 1890. Of course there is a memorial house that keeps souvenirs and family objects from when Charles was only a young boy. The fees are 6 euros full [...]D: n/a00
- Champion supermarketsWhen I was in Lille, in 2007 most of the shopping I made for food and the necessary things was in Champion's supermarkets. They were acquired by Carrefour. One interesting thing about this shops is that some of them are opened on Sunday, [...]D: 1.8mi00
Things about Lille you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
Golden Triangle Tour, Ranthambore Tour, South India Tour, Rajasthan With Goa Tour
General: Tour and Travel in India
This satay restaurant is very famous for serving authentic Malay food known as satays. Satays are meat usually chicken, beef or mutton that is...
Sightseeing: Capitol Satay Celup Restaurant
Buffalo, New York
It may not be a grand museum, or a metropolitan-like gallery, but the Albright-Knox Art Gallery is definitely worth visiting. It is intimate, a...
History & Culture: Albright-Knox Art Gallery
A museum that is dedicated to the famous Reds ballplayers, the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame is entertaining to non-fans too. There are also...
History & Culture: Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Key West, Florida
I've never, ever seen so many beautiful colors in one place in my entire life. The conservatory is just beautiful. There's no other word, only if...
Family & Fun: Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
Isle's is a nice, old-style bakery where you can eat some of the best pastries in town. The coffee cake and the pecan sticky buns deserve special...
Food: Isle's Bun and Coffee Company
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Being the avid traveller that I am, I love to discover different places, its culture, language, attraction and the sorts. I believe that is no...
Food: Halal food in the City of Saigon (Halal @ Saigon)
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide