Location of the Zoo, Lille, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Lille > Location of the Zoo
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Avenue Mathias Delobel, 59800 Lille, France
9-18 during the weekdays
9-19 on weekend and holidays
How to get there:
metro (station Porte De Douai - but it's like an half of hour of walking afterward) or by bus Line 14, and the A1 and A22 auto routes.
Recent travel tips for Lille
- Lidl Stores - cheap foodFor the cheapest store food in Lille, I recommend Lidl stores. They don't shine by modernism or fancy design, but products there are really cheap. The one we used to shop is located on Rue Léon Gambetta and it's open until 8 PM, at least [...]D: n/a02
- Église Sainte-CatherineSaint Catherine Church in Lille is a Medieval Masterpiece built in 1288, with the towers built in 1504. The huge tower was used in the 18th century for telegraph as well as a mean to announce fire, till the end of the 19th century. [...]D: 0.5mi00
- Carreful about stores closing hoursAnother thing about shopping in Lille in particular and in France in general: usually most of the stores close at about 8 PM, some of them stay open until 9 PM, but after this only here and there a 24 hours shop. Expect to see significantly [...]D: n/a00
- Opening hours and ticket fee for Forum des ScientesForum des Scientes (Forum of Science) is situated at metro station Villeneuve d'Ascq Hôtel de Ville, direction 4 Cantons. It is opened from Tuesday to Friday from 10 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM. [...]D: 3.3mi00
- DecathlonBecause Decathlon is originating from Lille, the famous sports selling brand has near Lille (in fact it's inside it's Metropolitan Area) the biggest sporting hypermarket in the world. It's so huge that I hardly saw general purpose [...]D: 3.1mi40
Things about Lille you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are aorund Bregenz at the time of july/august and if you like theater plays, you have definitely to visit the theater festival of Bregenz....
Night Life & Entertainment: Theater festival at the lake of Constance
When you think about China and gardens in the same sentence, the word that comes to mind is 'transquility'. But if that's what you...
Outdoors Activities: Yu Yuan Gardens in Shanghai
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Manchester, United Kingdom
Take a romantic walk among the bridges and boats of Castlefield. The canals are amazing, especially in the evening, after a good dinner in a nearby...
Sightseeing: Take a romantic walk
Florescharm Tours and Travel_ Local travel agent based in labuan bajo flores island
General: Labuan bajo
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
A beautifully ornate shrine in South-Indian style, the Sri Mahamariamman Temple is located in Kuala Lumpur's Chinatown and has a history of at...
History & Culture: Sri Mahamariamman Temple
DAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses...
General: Daydream Laguna Resort
Used as the main residence for the Sultan Mehmet II, the Topkapi Palace now is such a major tourist attraction that it is almost very crowded....
History & Culture: Topkapi Palace
We've visited the Island Water Park with some friends and their kids and it was just mind blowing. During summer the air is so hot so having...
Family & Fun: Island Water Park