Location of the Zoo, Lille, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Lille > Location of the Zoo
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Avenue Mathias Delobel, 59800 Lille, France
9-18 during the weekdays
9-19 on weekend and holidays
How to get there:
metro (station Porte De Douai - but it's like an half of hour of walking afterward) or by bus Line 14, and the A1 and A22 auto routes.
Recent travel tips for Lille
- Belgian beer in 'The Pub'Being really close to the Belgian border, a few kilometers, belgian influences are to see everywhere. I want to stop now on Belgian Beer. This is a one of a kind beer and being so close to Belgium, in Lille you can find it, in stores at [...]D: n/a00
- Vabaun ParkJust on the Vabaun Street, there is a big park, called ... the Vabaun. The gardens spread over three hectares and what surprised me is that it tries to be as natural as possible, and it succeeds. It's really a oasis of relaxation and, maybe [...]D: 0.8mi00
- Palais des Beaux-ArtsWhile Paris's Louvre is well known all around the world, Palais des Beaux-Arts in Lille hasn't have the same privilege. This is happening, even if this museum is the second most important in France. Here you can see paintings starting from [...]D: 0.6mi00
- Opening hours for the ZooThe Zoo in Lille has different opening times depending on the season: Monday to Friday from 9 to 5:30 PM, Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 10 AM to 4:30 PM. In winter, the schedule is from 10 AM to 4:30 PM. For this zoo there is no entry fee. [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Le Forum des SciencesBecause I know many people enjoy this (including myself), I want to say that in Lille you can find a Planetarium, even a really nice one. It is located inside 'Le Forum des Sciences', a tribute to science all across the world. The entry [...]D: 3.3mi00
Things about Lille you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
If you happen to go to Kecskemét do not miss out the famous 'Cifrapalota' which will surely attract you with its beautiful folk-art-motifs. You...
Sightseeing: Cifrapalota, Kecskemet
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is a coastline city, therefore the sea is only a stone-throw away so you can lay on the sun all day, go swimming and tan every day. ...
Beaches : The Beach Resort
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Hi, so there is a river that goes right near the city of Poltava, Ukraine. Our summers are really, really hot, so many people get out of the city....
Beaches : Things to do in Poltava in summer
Great tour!!! The kids just loved every minute of it. The cows were so funny sometimes making faces and licking their noses. It was hilarious. The...
Family & Fun: Superstition Farm
Lots to do here. Beaches, Mystic Seaport Museum, New England towns, History and more
Sightseeing: Part of Stonington, CT