First Sunday, each month, free entrance to the museums, Lille, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Lille > First Sunday, each month, free entrance to the museums
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Lille
- Lille's CitadelLille's Citadel is a pentagonal shape wall surrounded by a huge park, and a walkway where I saw numerous persons taking the regular jogging. The Citadel was built around 1668, and nowadays it still houses French Military and its operations [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Services cost a lot in FranceSomething you should know, mainly if you come from a eastern country: in France services pay a lot: for example, I saw this year at a hypermarket's service some really big fares: if there is something wrong with your laptop and you want [...]D: n/a00
- Herny Matisee ParkAnother nice green area is represented by the Herny Matisee Park, close to EuraLille. Henry Matisse was a grat French painter, one of the first initiators of Modern Art. Henry Matisse inherits some of the impressionism and neoimpressionism [...]D: n/a10
- Charles de Gaulle Memorial HouseA fact not known by many is that the famous Charles de Gaulle was born in Lille, 22 November 1890. Of course there is a memorial house that keeps souvenirs and family objects from when Charles was only a young boy. The fees are 6 euros full [...]D: n/a00
- Opening hours for the ZooThe Zoo in Lille has different opening times depending on the season: Monday to Friday from 9 to 5:30 PM, Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 10 AM to 4:30 PM. In winter, the schedule is from 10 AM to 4:30 PM. For this zoo there is no entry fee. [...]D: 0.9mi00
Things about Lille you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
In Langenargen there is a beautiful castle.
General: Visit the beautiful castle
Who doesnt know these little plastic stones and who didnt play with Lego? I think nobody. If you are on your vacation with your family in Denmark...
Family & Fun: Legoland
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
The Rotunda is also known by the name of Agios Giorgos. It was first a Roman mausoleum, then a Christian church and later a mosque, quite a history...
History & Culture: The Rotunda
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Icelanders love their coffee. In fact, they enjoy it so much that Iceland is ranked fourth in the world for its coffee habit. It's guessed that...
Food: Where to Eat and Drink in Reykjavik ?
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Using the metro is the best and fastest way to get around Moscow, although it might prove to be difficult to understand how things work. Metro...
Public Transportation: Use the Metro
San Jose, California
Having the fame of one of the most amazing hunted houses, the Winchester Mystery House is a major tourist attraction in San Jose. Though I feel it...
History & Culture: Winchester Mystery House