First Sunday, each month, free entrance to the museums, Lille, France
Travel tips > Europe > France > Lille > First Sunday, each month, free entrance to the museums
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
Recent travel tips for Lille
- Herny Matisee ParkAnother nice green area is represented by the Herny Matisee Park, close to EuraLille. Henry Matisse was a grat French painter, one of the first initiators of Modern Art. Henry Matisse inherits some of the impressionism and neoimpressionism [...]D: n/a10
- Marché de WazemmesOn Rue Gambetta, there is a market called Wazemmes (Marché de Wazemmes), that is opened every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday, from morning until 1-2 PM. After the market closes the whole place becomes a parking place. Wazemmes is very big [...]D: n/a00
- Lille's CitadelLille's Citadel is a pentagonal shape wall surrounded by a huge park, and a walkway where I saw numerous persons taking the regular jogging. The Citadel was built around 1668, and nowadays it still houses French Military and its operations [...]D: 0.9mi00
- Opening hours and ticket fee for Forum des ScientesForum des Scientes (Forum of Science) is situated at metro station Villeneuve d'Ascq Hôtel de Ville, direction 4 Cantons. It is opened from Tuesday to Friday from 10 AM to 5:30 PM and Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM. [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Palais des Beaux-ArtsWhile Paris's Louvre is well known all around the world, Palais des Beaux-Arts in Lille hasn't have the same privilege. This is happening, even if this museum is the second most important in France. Here you can see paintings starting from [...]D: 0.6mi00
Things about Lille you may be interested inBe the first who requests a site listing for this page.
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to spend the night at a cool location in Augsburg, where good music is played, you have to visit the 'Mahagoni Bar'. There is even a...
Night Life & Entertainment: Mahagoni Bar
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
If you like literature, Writers Museum is something you should definitely see. Here you can have a taste of the immense literary past the city has....
History & Culture: Dublin Writers Museum
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
Essaouria is a beach town in south east morocco. Every city in Morocco has a Medina, which means old town. The entire medina is surrounded by a...
Sightseeing: Gates of Essaouira
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
Albuquerque, New Mexico
You can't get a more up-close experience in learning about the New Mexico land, its people and history than taking a tour with the New Mexico...
Outdoors Activities: New Mexico Private Jeep Tours
Founded by a couple from their own collections, the Nasher Sculpture Center is the most beautiful sculpture museum I've ever seen this far....
History & Culture: Nasher Sculpture Center
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head