Paranormal 911 Haunted Firehouse, Indianapolis, Indiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > Indianapolis > Paranormal 911 Haunted Firehouse
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
We were split into two groups with guide members in each groups. We explored the basement and then switched places with the other group. It was so much fun and when we went home and listened to the recordings we made in the house we heard things in the background that I don't think we heard when we were actually there. Is was spooky and exciting in the same time!
Highly recommending the Haunted Firehouse. It's something you shouldn't miss!
Sherman Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46220, USA
$25, but prices may be subject to change.
Tours on Fridays/Saturdays: 8:00pm-12:00am
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Indianapolis
- White Rabbit CabaretOne of the most unique and fun shows I've been in Indianapolis was in the White Rabbit Cabaret. Their performances were funny, almost burlesque, witty and really amazing. I loved their costumes. There is only wine and beer to choose [...]D: 6.3mi00
- Thai Taste IndianapolisFor the best Thai meal you definitely have to go to Thai Taste Indianapolis restaurant. Their authentic Thai ingredients make the dishes so flavorful and delicious that you will lick all your ten fingers afterward. The atmosphere is homey, [...]D: 15.3mi00
- White River State ParkHome to various museums and facilities the White River State Park is unique in its own. Full of green spaces, and modern state facilities, the place is a highlight of the city. A whole day wouldn't have been enough to cover all the [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Indianapolis ZooSpending time in a zoo is always fun, especially if you're with children, and the Indianapolis Zoo was a highlight. The animals are quite close to the visitors, so the children can get a pretty good view of them, which is a plus, [...]D: 4.6mi00
- Slippery Noodle InnA bar with character, the Slippery Noodle Inn is a music gem in downtown Indianapolis. There is live blues music every night of the week, and though there's not much dancing space, you can really enjoy yourself. The beer they serve is [...]D: 5.5mi00
Things about Indianapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
China travel is one of the most popular tour routes all over the world due to China is an old country with so many beautiful landscapes and...
General: A Brife Introduce for You the Ancient Street In Beijing
Are you looking for a trip that offers you a chance to get off the beaten track in Northern Vietnam. In addition to that, it is still able to...
General: Off the beaten track Travel by Custom Vietnam Travel
Maria Laach, Germany
The Abbey is a great and very beautiful example of the Romanesque architecture in Germany. It is really wonderful, the whole place surrounding it...
History & Culture: Maria Laach Abbey
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
The National Park is huge and beautiful. It is right next to the city, so you can easily reach it wherever in Killarney you would be. The Park...
Outdoors Activities: Killarney National Park
Camping with your family
Outdoors Activities: Camping Places
The best time to enjoy the fantastic beaches of the city is from December to March. Its starts raining April onwards making the sea rough.
Sightseeing: Best time to travel
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
In the cave the temperature is about 7 Celsius, wear tick clothes
General: Wear tick clothes