Paranormal 911 Haunted Firehouse, Indianapolis, Indiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > Indianapolis > Paranormal 911 Haunted Firehouse
- Family & Fun travel tip
- City center
We were split into two groups with guide members in each groups. We explored the basement and then switched places with the other group. It was so much fun and when we went home and listened to the recordings we made in the house we heard things in the background that I don't think we heard when we were actually there. Is was spooky and exciting in the same time!
Highly recommending the Haunted Firehouse. It's something you shouldn't miss!
Sherman Dr, Indianapolis, IN 46220, USA
$25, but prices may be subject to change.
Tours on Fridays/Saturdays: 8:00pm-12:00am
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Indianapolis
- Santorini's Greek Kitchen in IndianapolisFeaturing delicious Greek cuisine, Santorini's Greek Kitchen is a European gem in the heart of Indianapolis. Their gyros and calamari are exquisite, we just loved the taste and flavor of the food. The service is great, they are [...]D: 6.5mi00
- Slippery Noodle InnA bar with character, the Slippery Noodle Inn is a music gem in downtown Indianapolis. There is live blues music every night of the week, and though there's not much dancing space, you can really enjoy yourself. The beer they serve is [...]D: 5.5mi00
- Indianapolis Motor SpeedwayOperating since 1909, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the most famous raceway in the world. Three major events are organized throughout the year there, including the Indy 500 racing event, when the place is packed with people. In [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Indiana Medical History MuseumOne of the most oldest pathology centers in the US, the Indiana Medical History Museum is a hidden gem of science and medicine. What makes this museum such an interesting a little bit creepy place is that everything looks the same as it [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Chatterbox Jazz ClubIf you like jazz music, than you will love this place. Almost every night there is live jazz music in the Chatterbox Jazz Club and though the bar is smoking area, you can still enjoy the evening sitting at one of their tables outside. [...]D: 6.2mi00
Things about Indianapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegowina
Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business...
General: Hotel UNION
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
I'm not going to lie to you, this museum is pretty far from the city center of Rio, it takes about an hour by car to get there. But once you...
History & Culture: Casa do Pontal Museum
A fact not known by many is that the famous Charles de Gaulle was born in Lille, 22 November 1890. Of course there is a memorial house that keeps...
Sightseeing: Charles de Gaulle Memorial House
As you may know, Orleans was the hometown of Joan of Arc, the heroine of France. She changed the outcome of the Hundred Years War in the favour of...
Family & Fun: Joan of Arc Day
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
This is the main sight to visit in Casablanca, it is the biggest mosque in Morocco and the 5th largest in the world. You can see the mosque from...
Sightseeing: Hassan II Mosque
This a great place. They serve excellent beer in the Gollem Cafe, and though the place is not very big, the people who filled it were not so noisy...
Night Life & Entertainment: Gollem Cafe
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague