Thai Taste Indianapolis, Indiana
Travel tips > North America > United States > Indianapolis > Thai Taste Indianapolis
- Food travel tip
- City center
The atmosphere is homey, with shaded lighting, not a large place, and not very noisy either, perfect for a date or a friendly evening. The service is excellent, food can be ordered as take-out and tables can be reserved in advance.
If I'm ever in a mood for some really delicious Thai food than I always go to Thai Taste. It's the best!
5353 E 82nd St, Indianapolis, IN 46250, USA
Daily from 11am to 9pm (closed between 3pm-5pm and on Mondays)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Indianapolis
- Indianapolis ZooSpending time in a zoo is always fun, especially if you're with children, and the Indianapolis Zoo was a highlight. The animals are quite close to the visitors, so the children can get a pretty good view of them, which is a plus, [...]D: 4.6mi00
- White River State ParkHome to various museums and facilities the White River State Park is unique in its own. Full of green spaces, and modern state facilities, the place is a highlight of the city. A whole day wouldn't have been enough to cover all the [...]D: 5.2mi00
- Paranormal 911 Haunted FirehouseWhat makes this Paranormal 911 Haunted Firehouse so unique is that you are not just shown around a house that is supposedly haunted and told everything about it, but you take part in the investigation to find out whether there are really [...]D: 12mi00
- Indianapolis Motor SpeedwayOperating since 1909, the Indianapolis Motor Speedway is the most famous raceway in the world. Three major events are organized throughout the year there, including the Indy 500 racing event, when the place is packed with people. In [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Eiteljorg MuseumThere is something to this museum that just makes you want to stay hours and hours there. We felt we could have spent the whole day in the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art. They have a wide variety of collections of [...]D: 5.2mi00
Things about Indianapolis you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This is one of my favorite brunch places in Munich. it offers a ton of different types of foods and they are really fresh and healthy. Even if you...
Food: Brunch at the Bavarese
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
Normally when you visit a country, you want to go to museums that will help you learn more about that country, but obviously there are exceptions...
History & Culture: Museum of Cultures
Don't forget to take a boat trip on the lakes of Killarney, it is a wonderful experience, something you will never forget. The landscape is...
Outdoors Activities: The Lakes of Killarney
Though a little bit expensive, the Van Gogh Museum is an artistic jewel among all the naturalistic or historic museums that can be found in...
History & Culture: Van Gogh Museum
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
Singapore City, Singapore
This place is the place to go for those who would like to go for a treasure hunt, for all types of items, as the saying “one’s man...
Shopping: Thieves Flea Market @ Sungei Road, Singapore
Opened its doors first in Columbus, OH, Ted's Montana Grill, with its traditional American dishes and environment has grown into a huge...
Food: Ted's Montana Grill
Saint Louis, Missouri
Being the most popular and well-known place for its specialty malts and shakes, the Crown Candy Kitchen is something of a St. Louis tradition,...
Food: Crown Candy Kitchen
Saint Paul, Minnesota
If you are spending more time in Saint Paul or the area, than you definitely have to check out the St. Croix River, even rent a house for a couple...
Sightseeing: St. Croix River