Contemporary Arts Museum, Houston, Texas
Travel tips > North America > United States > Houston > Contemporary Arts Museum
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
At the corner of Montrose Blvd. and Bissonnet St.
Recent travel tips for Houston
- Sierra Grill in HoustonSierra Grill is a great representative of TexMex cuisine with a very nice local rustic style. It is very friendly and you can, of course wear anything you want, maybe except for huge cowboy hats. :) I tried the chili crusted tuna made [...]D: 18.6mi00
- Museum of Contemporary ArtsI have only been to Houston once and this place was my favorite. The building is made of silvery aluminum or similar, but it can easily be spotted out. Besides it is kitty-cornered with the Fine Arts Museum. If you didn’t get [...]D: 18.9mi11
- San Jacinto Monument and MuseumSan Jacinto is a monument and museum destined to commemorate the bloody war for the Independence of Texas. The place is great and touching, I didn't regret that I made the short, 20 minutes trip from Houston's Downtown. Inside the [...]D: n/a00
- Menil CollectionMenil Collection is a fantastic art collection of two Houston Native philanthropist, the Menil brothers. There are different exhibitions, some temporary, others permanent and everything is free all the time. The home of the museum is [...]D: 18mi00
- Rothko Chapel in HoustonRothko Chapel is a wonderful place. It was founded in 1970 by Dominique and John Menil. The chapel does not belong to any denomination, or better to say it belongs to all. It's mission is to unite people of different believes and make peace [...]D: 18.1mi00
Things about Houston you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you like playing, you can visit the Casino Bregenz. You have to be 18 years to get admission to it.
Night Life & Entertainment: Casino Bregenz
Goa, Burkina Faso
About to turn 30? Well, there's no reason to panic. In fact, you should enjoy the new stage of your life. However, there are some things one must...
General: 7 Must Visit Destinations Before You Turn 30
Make a bike trip through the Aaron Island. On the main island you can rent bikes for that.
Outdoors Activities: Biking on the Aaron Island
Everest base camp is definitely the world’s most popular and ultimate trekking destinations among the travelers or trekkers from across the globe...
Outdoors Activities: Everest Base Camp Trek
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Colorado Springs, Colorado
True to its name, the Garden of the Gods is a breathtakingly beautiful area with its red rock formations, scenic views and bright blue sky. It is...
History & Culture: Garden of the Gods
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
Founded by two Vanderbilt university students, San Antonio Taco Co, also called Satco became a popular and renowned Tex-Mex restaurant in Nashville...
Food: San Antonio Taco Co
Even though you might not be a real railroad fan, the California State Railroad Museum is still a place that you can easily visit without getting...
History & Culture: California State Railroad Museum
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing