Diamond Head, Honolulu, Hawaii
Travel tips > North America > United States > Honolulu > Diamond Head
- Outdoors Activities travel tip
- City center
It is a long tour to get up to Diamond Head, but my girlfriend and I enjoyed it very much. The crater is wonderful with it's varied flora, but the view to Honolulu and Waikiki beach was breathtaking. We spent the whole day there and couldn't get enough of it. If you want to take your beloved to a romantic walk, that is the one.
The crater is also a USA State Monument.
Don't worry, the volcano is not active for some 150.000 years.
$1 if on foot. Parking costs $5.
Every day from 6 AM to 6 PM.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Honolulu
- The Willows in HonoluluTh Willows is a great experience, it is an essence of Hawaiian mentality. The style is mostly local as much of the food was Hawaiian specialties, but there were a lot of Asian and other kinds of food. The Willows is much like a buffet, [...]D: 0.8mi10
- Pearl HarbourPearl Harbour is an absolute must see in Honolulu. First you arrive to the Visitor Center and from there boats take you to the actual memorial. Visitor Center is also amazing, there are a lot of things to see from pictures to the objects of [...]D: n/a00
- Hawaii Wellness InstituteHawaii Wellness Institute is an association with the purpose of educating people hoe to live their lives healthier from every point of view. They have courses in weekends and also in evenings about how we can maintain our physical and [...]D: 6mi00
- Rainbow Scuba Diving –The BestScuba diving, whether you are a beginner or a professional, is for everyone a challenge. For me it was the most memorable experience of my life. I went on holiday to Oahu, Hawaii with some friends and we wanted to try out scuba diving. We [...]D: 2mi30
- Indigo RestaurantIndigo is located between Chinatown and Downtown Honolulu. Their food, officially 'Modern Asian Cuisine', is just amazing. All thanks for Chef Glenn Chu. I think the man is an artist. The place is a little posh, but only a little. Their [...]D: 3.1mi00
Things about Honolulu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
There is no man on the earth who would not find the tango one of the most beautiful dances in the world. To see is in Argentina, one of its homes...
Night Life & Entertainment: Tango Show in El Viejo Almacen
Sundarban Mangrove forest Tour These Trip will cover Main Points of Sundarban Forest where you find Corcodiles; many species of Birds; otters;...
Sightseeing: Sundarban forest tour
Most German train stations have a little nasty little bar inside or right next to the station. For Stuttgart, which obviously has lots of...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar on top of the train station
Keswick, United Kingdom
Spa breaks in the Lake District make you feel better than any destination. I think it is the lakes and the hills and the endless fresh air. Luckily...
Sports & Wellness : Lake District Spa Breaks
Are you feeling stressed and tired of your daily routine? Want to enjoy a rejuvenating vacation with your family? Plan a trip to visit an...
Family & Fun: Arena, Ponte Pietra, Lamberti Tower,Piazza Dell Erbe
Visit Braila city ,Romania, an historical towm on the Danube, with a local guide -walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main...
Sightseeing: Braila city tour/Braila walking tour
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
Charlotte, North Carolina
The paradise for race-car fans, NASCAR Hall of Fame is fun, exciting and great. There is no place in Charlotte, or maybe the whole world, where you...
Family & Fun: NASCAR Hall of Fame
Hermosa Beach, California
It’s always happening at this place, which happens to be one of my favorite hangouts near the beach. Most people probably know Hennessey's Tavern...
Food: Hennessey's Tavern
San Francisco, California
Well, I guess this is something pretty obvious, but then I guess it's a valid tip. Go visit the Golden gate bridge. Try to come during the late...
Sightseeing: Golden Gate Bridge