The Willows in Honolulu, Hawaii
Travel tips > North America > United States > Honolulu > The Willows in Honolulu
- Food travel tip
- City center
The Willows is much like a buffet, which is great, because you can try a bit of everything. The Roasted Pork was wonderful, if you need a tip. ;)
They also have a great variety of salads and desserts. We ate so very much and still couldn't try everything we wanted.
It is a family ran business, so you can expect a lot of kindness and hospitality. There are also a lot of locals coming to The Willows, so you can blend and meet some nice Hawaiians.
817 Hausten St, Honolulu, HI 96826, USA
About $30 - $40 per person.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Honolulu
- Local customs in HonoluluFirst useful thing is not to get frightened if you don't understand the locals immediately. In Hawaii they speak pidgin English which uses many different words, pronunciations and word order than English. Don't worry, you will get the idea [...]D: n/a10
- Aloha TowerAloha Tower is mostly known for being a shopping center with many restaurants of all kinds. However, it is more than that. It is a 10 story building constructed in 1926 in the very heart of Honolulu. The Tower itself is beautiful and the [...]D: 3.1mi00
- Rumours Night Club in HonoluluI went to Romours three times when I was in Honolulu and I loved it very much. It is diverse and very pleasant. Nobody cares if you just jump in from work or if you come in a nice club-dress. It is closed from Monday to Wednesday, but [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Ala Moana CenterI think Ala Moana Center is the best place in Honolulu if you came with a little extra money for shopping. It is a mall after all, but it's real fantastic. They say there are about 300 shops and restaurants, I couldn't count, but maybe it's [...]D: 1.4mi00
- Waikiki BeachThey say Paradise is lost. I think not, it is still there and is called Waikiki. This place is wonderful. You can do everything you can possibly imagine! The nature is perfect, the beaches, the waves and the small island nearby, I loved [...]D: n/a00
Things about Honolulu you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
Bonao, Dominican Republic
Travel to the mountains of the caribbean. Climb the highest peak of the Caribbean. Pico Duarte
Outdoors Activities: Hotel Gold Premium
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
CLIMATE Morocco has several climatic zones, yet it is sunny for most of the year. Generally, the north has a Mediterranean climate, whereas it is...
History & Culture: Travel Tips For Morocco
Mexico City, Mexico
I think if you are in Mexico City it is absolutely essential to see some magnificent Catholic churches. Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe is a...
History & Culture: Basilica de Santa Maria de Guadalupe
The Museum of Fine Arts is housed in two buildings (the Law and the Beck building), one in front of the other. You can walk between them through an...
History & Culture: Museum of Fine Arts in Houston
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
The Filson in Seattle is the primary store of the brand. If you haven't heard of Filson yet, it's like the best quality outdoor clothing and...
Shopping: Filson in Seattle