War Remnants Museum, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > War Remnants Museum
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Many people actually feel very moved and sad and some even cry at after seeing the pictures of those who were affected by the War. This is a place where one has to visit to understand the effects of the Vietnam War on the locals. Furthermore there is also a souvenir shop where tourist can buy beautiful handcrafted souvenirs to take back. The museum also has a air-conditioned library where people can learn more about the war.
28 Vo Van Tan, District 3
Entrance Ticket : 15,000 VND
Open from 7.30am-12.00pm and 1.30pm-5pm. Last admission is 4.30pm.
How to get there:
taking a taxi would be the best as no buses go by that area.
84 8 9302112
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Q Bar in Ho Chi Minh CityQ Bar is considered a posh and upscale bar. He bar is beautiful artistic decorations and they also serve many different kinds of drinks apart from the normal kind of beers. If you are interested to get some drinks apart from the normal [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Vietnam culinary VacationVietnam is a wonderful destination for any kind of vacation and a country that is home to amazing attractions and superb tourist sites, Vietnam is rich in diverse culture, history of thousand years and more than everything a destination [...]D: n/a00
- Rex Hotel Rooftop Beer GardenRex Hotel Rooftop Beer Garden is a great place to go to if you want to see the city from the above. This place is a beer garden where they sell alcoholic beverages to patrons. The main highlight of this place is the view that of the city [...]D: 3mi00
- Saigon Notre Dame BasilicaVisit Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral was built by the French colonists between 1863 and 1880. The name Notre-Dame Cathedral was given after Bishop Pham Van Thien held a ceremony to install the statue of Peaceful [...]D: n/a00
- Sightseeing Ho Chi Minh on motorbikeMotorbikes are the most common type of vehicle that you will be able to see on the roads of Ho Chi Minh City. There will be many motorcyclists on the roads and you would most certainly be approached by some of them to ask if you are [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
In Langenargen there is a beautiful castle.
General: Visit the beautiful castle
Islands shouldn't be missed for a Croatian experience. Some information about Island Rab at http://www.rabholidays.com
General: Islands of the Adriatic sea
Monforte D'alba, Italy
Some parts of the estate are as old as 1600, it is really a nice place, you can see how an Italian estate looked like hundred years ago. The...
Food: Azienda agricola Fantino Alessandro e Gian Natale
The Hague, Netherlands
Restaurant The Hague: Welcome Restaurant Alexander You are looking for a restaurant in The Hague, welcome at Restaurant Alexander in the...
Food: Restaurant Alexander in The Hague
Dagupan City, Philippines
Tada Optical has a huge selection of signature frames and sunglasses! Competitive optical shop in a province!!!
Sports & Wellness : Optical service
Tagaytay City, Philippines
Don't miss the Taal lake, when you are in Tagaytay. You can book a tour to cross the lake to the Volcano Island. You can reach the top either...
General: Taal Lake
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Atlantic City, New Jersey
One of the most famous casinos of Atlantic City, the Trump Taj Mahal, named both after the multi-millionaire Donald Trump and the famous Taj Mahal...
Night Life & Entertainment: Trump Taj Mahal Casino
Truly an amazing museum where you see art come to life in the various paintings, artworks of famous and not so famous artists of the Impressionist...
History & Culture: Carnegie Museum of Art