War Remnants Museum, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > War Remnants Museum
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Many people actually feel very moved and sad and some even cry at after seeing the pictures of those who were affected by the War. This is a place where one has to visit to understand the effects of the Vietnam War on the locals. Furthermore there is also a souvenir shop where tourist can buy beautiful handcrafted souvenirs to take back. The museum also has a air-conditioned library where people can learn more about the war.
28 Vo Van Tan, District 3
Entrance Ticket : 15,000 VND
Open from 7.30am-12.00pm and 1.30pm-5pm. Last admission is 4.30pm.
How to get there:
taking a taxi would be the best as no buses go by that area.
84 8 9302112
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Thao Cam Vien (Zoo and Botanical Gardens)Thao Cam Vien (Zoo and Botanical Gardens) is a great place to come to when you visit Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. There are many animal and plant species here in this place. Photographers can take great pictures of this animal and plants. [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Reunification PalaceThe Reunification palace is a presidential palace. This palace consists of about 100 rooms where each room is beautiful crafted with nice Vietnamese furniture, displays and design. If you go to Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam this is place is [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Crossing the roads of Ho Chi Minh CityTo many of how not experience heavy traffic situations, the roads and streets of Ho Chi Minh city can be a great surprise. The roads of Ho Chi Minh city is congested with many motorbikes. This can be very intimidating to cross the [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Sunglasses in Ho Chi MinhSince Vietnam is situated quite close to the equator the sunlight that it receives can be quite damaging to the eyes. Furthermore the streets of Ho Chi Minh can get dusty as well as the smoke from the busy traffic can cause eye irritation [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Q Bar in Ho Chi Minh CityQ Bar is considered a posh and upscale bar. He bar is beautiful artistic decorations and they also serve many different kinds of drinks apart from the normal kind of beers. If you are interested to get some drinks apart from the normal [...]D: 2.7mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go there for skying, take one of the ski busses up to the glacier, it´s more relaxed than to drive up yourself. The bus stops you can...
Outdoors Activities: Skying area
If you visit this city around Christmas time, there is a Christmas market organised in front of the Schonbrunn castle. It's very nice, and you can...
Family & Fun: Christmas market at the Schonbrunn
Great for a day trip starting from Dresden
History & Culture: Medieval Silver Mining Town
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
Visit the museum of ancient roman relicts and the roman baths in the city center.
General: The museum of ancient roman relicts
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
If you plan to go to Capri, take a look at the schedule of the ferries. Normally they go there at a certain time, but not every five minutes.
General: Check the schedule of the ferries
Saint Louis, Missouri
If you are already heading for the St. Louis Riverwalk, maybe to see the Getaway Arch than you have to make a stop at the Old Courthouse. It is one...
Sightseeing: Old Courthouse
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns