Ben Thanh Market, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Ben Thanh Market
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
This market also sells branded sportswear and designer products at a very cheap price. Apart from just items. The markets also have food and drink stalls that sell local delicacies at a really cheap price. The food and drinks price are fixed and thus you need not bargain on them.
Le Loi and Tran Hung Dao, District 1
Many items are sold here and thus the price varies. For example a shirt can cost just 30,000 Dongs if you can get a good bargain
How to get there:
Taking a taxi would be the best as it would alight you at the market itself
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City MuseumThis museum is great place for tourist to know more about the history of Vietnam. There are many exhibits here that talk about the history of Vietnam. This certainly gives great insights to people to understand this beautiful country. There [...]D: 3.5mi10
- Vietnam Highlight Tour 12DaysVietnam Highlight Tour 12Days Highlights Ho Chi Minh City: City tour including entry to the War Remnants Museum & Cu Chi Tunnels. Mekong Delta: Take an excursion to Mekong Delta, with a boat trip on the Mekong River to visit Cat Be [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Cholon (Chinatown)This place is the Chinatown of Vietnam. Most of Vietnam’s ethnic Chinese, the largest ethnic minority group in Vietnam, live here. This is a great place to see how the locals go about their daily life. There is quite a number of [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Saigon Saigon BarSaigon Saigon bar is a great place to hang out with your friends after sigh seeing Ho Chi Minh City. The Bar is located in the Caravelle Hotel. It not only serves great chilled beer and other alcoholic drinks but from this bar you are able [...]D: 0.7mi10
- War Remnants MuseumThis War Remnants museum is a must to visit if you want to know more about the history of Vietnam during the Vietnam War. It has various pictures that show real people during the time of the Vietnam War and how they were affected by the war [...]D: 2.9mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Akshardham is a majestic religious structure with stone carved throughout the building spread in huge 23 acres of land. Gardens, exhibitions and...
General: Akshardham Temple
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
From the first step of preparing your trip to Myanmar to the time you are travelling inside this beautiful country, there happens some stages that...
General: Thing you should know when plan your Myanmar Trip
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Walking tour in Braila city -historical places,churches,main touristic objectives.Come and find more about Braila city with a local guide !
Sightseeing: Braila city tour
Satu Mare, Romania
If you want to sleep a night or two in Satu Mare you can go to the two most known hotels, Dacia Hotel and Aurora Hotel wich are located in the...
General: Venues accommodation in Satu Mare, Hotel Alma spa
Well it is definitely not for vegetarians... :) Brenner's is an award winning steakhouse, as you may know, but I was not so very amazed. Food...
Food: Brenner's Steakhouse in Houston
New Orleans, Louisiana
Voodoo is an important part of New Orleans culture, and not only because it is still practiced by some, in the form of gris-gris and other spells,...
History & Culture: Historic Voodoo Museum in New Orleans
The Portland Saturday Market is actually open on Sundays as well, and it is the largest outdoor arts and crafts market in the United States. It...
Shopping: Portland Saturday Market
Presque Isle, Maine
Maine is known as the best place for getting lobsters. Buying hard shell lobsters, in contrast to soft shell, gives you more meat for your dollar.