Ben Thanh Market, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Ben Thanh Market
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
This market also sells branded sportswear and designer products at a very cheap price. Apart from just items. The markets also have food and drink stalls that sell local delicacies at a really cheap price. The food and drinks price are fixed and thus you need not bargain on them.
Le Loi and Tran Hung Dao, District 1
Many items are sold here and thus the price varies. For example a shirt can cost just 30,000 Dongs if you can get a good bargain
How to get there:
Taking a taxi would be the best as it would alight you at the market itself
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Jade Emperor PagodaJade emperor pagoda is dedicated to the various Chinese-Vietnamese gods in a mix of Taoist and Buddhist styles. This pagoda has many wood carvings, beautiful roof tiles and statues. This is a great place for photographers to take pictures [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Reunification PalaceThe Reunification palace is a presidential palace. This palace consists of about 100 rooms where each room is beautiful crafted with nice Vietnamese furniture, displays and design. If you go to Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam this is place is [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Saigon Central MosqueSaigon Central Mosque is one of the 12 mosques in Ho Chi Minh City. Muslims from all over the world would come here to worship. This mosque is usually crowded on Fridays. This a very peaceful place to go to understand the Muslim culture in [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Vietnam culinary VacationVietnam is a wonderful destination for any kind of vacation and a country that is home to amazing attractions and superb tourist sites, Vietnam is rich in diverse culture, history of thousand years and more than everything a destination [...]D: n/a00
- Rex Hotel Rooftop Beer GardenRex Hotel Rooftop Beer Garden is a great place to go to if you want to see the city from the above. This place is a beer garden where they sell alcoholic beverages to patrons. The main highlight of this place is the view that of the city [...]D: 3mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
Don't forget to take a boat trip on the lakes of Killarney, it is a wonderful experience, something you will never forget. The landscape is...
Outdoors Activities: The Lakes of Killarney
If you are at Cuzco, you should definietly visit Machu Picchu, the ancient Inka fort on top of the mountain. A huge part of the houses are...
History & Culture: The ancient Inka castle on the mountain near Aguas Calientes
Las Pinas, Philippines
MARBLES resto bar, billiards and ktv located along Alabang Zapote road has been one of Las Pinas' pioneer gimmick spots with its 11 pool tables,...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar, Billiards,KTV and Live Bands
If you like to go shopping or watching the old souk of Hammamet, take yourself a taxi. Busses arent reliable and a Taxi isnt much expensive. While...
General: Toursit location
Open for breakfast and dinner and located at the Disney Hotel, the Steakhouse 55 offers a wide variety of dishes including chicken, steak, seafood...
Food: Steakhouse 55
Sunset on the Beach is the kind of entertainment that should be offered in every city. It is fantastic, it's a free movie place on the beach. ...
Night Life & Entertainment: Sunset on the Beach
One of the most oldest pathology centers in the US, the Indiana Medical History Museum is a hidden gem of science and medicine. What makes this...
History & Culture: Indiana Medical History Museum
Dominating the center of the town, City Hall has been one of the tallest habitable buildings in the world until 1908. Designed by architect John...
Sightseeing: The City Hall of Philadelphia