Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
There is a famous Virgin Mary statue outside and many people often go to this place to take picture of this Virgin Mary statue. There are also many local who will be selling items such as postcards and local finger food along the Cathedral. This is a great place to just out with friends and enjoy the stunning architecture as well.
Dong Khoi, District 1
Week days ( Monday to Saturday )
Visiting hours : from 08:00 AM to 10:30 AM & from 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Opening hours : from 05:00 AM to 11:00 AM & from 03:00 PM to 05:30 PM
Sunday Mass hours :
05:30 AM, 06:30 AM, 07:30 AM, 09:30 AM
04:00 PM, 05:15 PM , 06:30 PM
How to get there:
Taxi would be the best way to reach the cathedral
(84)437 925 078
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Oil Paintings in Ho Chi Minh CityIf you are interested to buy beautiful oil-paintings as souvenirs to take back home then a great place to visit would be along the backpacker’s area in De Tham and Pham Ngu Lao streets, in District 1. This place has beautiful hand [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Halal food in the City of Saigon (Halal @ Saigon)Being the avid traveller that I am, I love to discover different places, its culture, language, attraction and the sorts. I believe that is no barrier for any of my travels – except for one – food. Being a Muslim , Halal food is [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Ho Chi Minh City MuseumThis museum is great place for tourist to know more about the history of Vietnam. There are many exhibits here that talk about the history of Vietnam. This certainly gives great insights to people to understand this beautiful country. There [...]D: 3.5mi10
- Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien National Park ( L/D)Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien National Park ( L/D) AM: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel then transfer for a 4 hours driving trip to Nam Cat Tien National Park. AM: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel then transfer for a 4 [...]D: 4.4mi10
- Fitting in with the people in Ho Chi Minh CityThe people of Ho Chi Minh City especially the ladies do not wear revealing clothes and are dressed very decently and conservatively. For example most local woman do not wear shorts or sleeveless t-shirts on the streets. This is because they [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
When you travel in Austria, don't forget, that in the period of first November and 30th April M+S tires are obligat1ory. When the police stops you...
General: M+S Tirese Obligatory
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
Belfast, United Kingdom
The wall Murals of Belfast are the symbols of the city. They depict the division of the streets and neighborhoods according to political an...
Sightseeing: The famous Murals
Come along on the daily Free Budapest Walking Tour at 10.30 a.m, which is an informative and entertaining general walking tour around the best...
Sightseeing: Free Budapest Walking Tours
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; firstname.lastname@example.org I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul's most trendy and popular shopping area, Myeoing-dong is an attarction in itself. Full of all kinds of shops ranging from big...
Shopping: Myeong-dong Shopping Area
As a traveler if you decide to visit Romania and on your schedule you'll find some time to explore Bucharest, than take a moment and stop in the...
Sightseeing: Historical Center of Bucharest
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Quick, sassy and excellent food, especially if you're into diner food with pretty waitresses and a good atmosphere. Star Diner was the place to...
Food: Star Diner