Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
There is a famous Virgin Mary statue outside and many people often go to this place to take picture of this Virgin Mary statue. There are also many local who will be selling items such as postcards and local finger food along the Cathedral. This is a great place to just out with friends and enjoy the stunning architecture as well.
Dong Khoi, District 1
Week days ( Monday to Saturday )
Visiting hours : from 08:00 AM to 10:30 AM & from 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Opening hours : from 05:00 AM to 11:00 AM & from 03:00 PM to 05:30 PM
Sunday Mass hours :
05:30 AM, 06:30 AM, 07:30 AM, 09:30 AM
04:00 PM, 05:15 PM , 06:30 PM
How to get there:
Taxi would be the best way to reach the cathedral
(84)437 925 078
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Cholon (Chinatown)This place is the Chinatown of Vietnam. Most of Vietnam’s ethnic Chinese, the largest ethnic minority group in Vietnam, live here. This is a great place to see how the locals go about their daily life. There is quite a number of [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Banana Leaf @ SaigonBanana Leaf @ Saigon is the certified halal restaurant in ho chi minh city. Its website: www.bananaleafsaigon.com [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Jade Emperor PagodaJade emperor pagoda is dedicated to the various Chinese-Vietnamese gods in a mix of Taoist and Buddhist styles. This pagoda has many wood carvings, beautiful roof tiles and statues. This is a great place for photographers to take pictures [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Sunglasses in Ho Chi MinhSince Vietnam is situated quite close to the equator the sunlight that it receives can be quite damaging to the eyes. Furthermore the streets of Ho Chi Minh can get dusty as well as the smoke from the busy traffic can cause eye irritation [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Cu Chi – Mekong Delta Combined (Full Day Trip)Cu Chi – Mekong Delta Combined (Full Day Trip) [...]D: 4.4mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The Veitsburg is a small castle on a hill overviewing Ravenburg. The place is ideal for everybody who wants to get a better view of the city. If...
Sightseeing: Veitsburg View Point
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
Sign up for free guest lists at all the nigh clubs in Valencia while contributing to charity at https://xceed.me/events/valencia
Night Life & Entertainment: Free entry to night clubs
Jammu is vey crowded during the months of october and April due to the holy Navratri season in India. To get good accommodations during these times...
General: Travel tip
Case Romane or Case Romane del Celio is one of the best preserved Roman villas that can be visited today. It is located close to the Circus Maximus...
History & Culture: Case Romane
Seoul, South Korea
Attracting both locals and foreign visitors, Tosokchon, this cozy little place, based in hut-like apartments is a popular Korean locale. We went...
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Check booking fares early & often The flight booking fares always fluctuate, so timing is everything to book a flight ticket. I recommend...
General: Minimal stop when flying
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Mexico City, Mexico
The original center of a colonial Spanish city is called a Zocalo. It consists of a square with public buildings and the buildings of the local...
Sightseeing: Zocalo in Mexico City
Located in the downtown area, and easily accessible from all major roads in the city, the Toledo Mud Hens Ballpark, namely Fifth Third Field, is a...
Sports & Wellness : Toledo Mud Hens Ballpark