Reunification Palace, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Reunification Palace
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
Each of the rooms is given so much of details and attention that it looks simply stunning. The entrance to the place is also very cheap. It is a great place for photographers to take pictures of beautiful Vietnamese architecture and design. This place has 5 levels and each level is decorated and has a theme. For example, the basement is known to house tunnels, war planning room and telecommunication as well.
Some of these rooms can be hired for functions and events.
135 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Entrance Ticket : 15,000 dong
Ticket sales : 7:30 am until 11:00 am and 13:00Pm until 16:00Pm.
Palace opens: 7:30 Am until noon , 13:00 until 17:00 Pm
How to get there:
The best and fastest way to get the is to take a taxi.
0808 5038 or 0808 5037
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Oil Paintings in Ho Chi Minh CityIf you are interested to buy beautiful oil-paintings as souvenirs to take back home then a great place to visit would be along the backpacker’s area in De Tham and Pham Ngu Lao streets, in District 1. This place has beautiful hand [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Q Bar in Ho Chi Minh CityQ Bar is considered a posh and upscale bar. He bar is beautiful artistic decorations and they also serve many different kinds of drinks apart from the normal kind of beers. If you are interested to get some drinks apart from the normal [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Cholon (Chinatown)This place is the Chinatown of Vietnam. Most of Vietnam’s ethnic Chinese, the largest ethnic minority group in Vietnam, live here. This is a great place to see how the locals go about their daily life. There is quite a number of [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Ben Thanh MarketBen Thanh Market is located just opposite of the round-about of the bus interchange. This market sells almost anything and everything and the best part of it is it is really cheap to get those items. Items such as shirts, shoes, pants, [...]D: 2mi00
- War Remnants MuseumThis War Remnants museum is a must to visit if you want to know more about the history of Vietnam during the Vietnam War. It has various pictures that show real people during the time of the Vietnam War and how they were affected by the war [...]D: 2.9mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
Perfect timing. Budget car rentals are often available just after peak holiday season. If you can plan your road trip away from holidays, car...
General: How to choose the perfect car rental
If you are at Cologne, you definitely should visit this museum, if you´re interested in history of ancient romans and similar epoch´s. It shows...
History & Culture: Roman germanic museum at the city center
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
If you're in Esztergom you must visit the Basilica (the Primatial Basilica of the Blessed Virgin Mary Assumed Into Heaven and St Adalbert). Besides...
Sightseeing: Esztergom Basilica
Kerala is one of the top-ranking tourist destinations in India. There are so many locations around the world in order to celebrate holidays. But if...
General: Perfect Holiday Trip to Munnar
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
If you like nature, horses and culture, you should try a ride with the Paso Peruano horses. You can enjoy the nature and the spirited horeses,...
Outdoors Activities: Paso Peruano
I am a loving lady who is seeking for my true love, I want to end my loneliness
General: Am a good girl
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro