Choosing a luxury Vietnam golf tour, Ho Chi Minh City
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Choosing a luxury Vietnam golf tour
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
Vietnam golf vacation
Plan your holiday around the best golf courses in Vietnam, are you do-it-yourself types who prefer to book your own travel golf or hour of the match, either in advance or at the last minute, Would you like to know exactly where you are going all the time and are you curious about what and where the courses included in any package, even before you decide and get to Vietnam?
Best golf trails of Vietnam are located mainly in south central and southern part of the country including Ho Chi Minh City, Da Lat and Da Nang golf courses. With so much adventure and beauty on offer in this captivating destination, when you are looking for a luxury resort to stay beside your golf courses, look no further than Vietnam golf holidays. Book through the tour operator that has experience about this thrilling and luxury sport, golfing is not a usual vacation to book a hotel and or your selected resort and then you seat back and enjoy, no, this is something that need to be conducted from a tour agency or luxury tour provider with experience to know where to lead the course and what to include on your packages beside golfing.
Golf Holiday to Vietnam in exotic destinations
While holidaying in the exotic beaches of Vietna such as Nha Trang, Mui Ne, Da Nang and other excellent islands, a perfect luxury resort can make all the difference to the experience. Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi are also among the most beautiful places to play golf in Vietnam. However, in order to ensure that you don't miss any of the top attractions on your holiday to Vietnam . Some, golf packages are all inclusive while others are only covering golf courses with the transportation to / from your hotel. By the way, your top priority should be comfort, luxury and relaxation as it golf itself has this on its core value.
05 Nguyen Truong To, Hanoi, Vietnam
How to get there:
Luxury Travel Vietnam, LTD
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Saigon Notre-Dame CathedralThe Notre- Dame cathedral is a very famous architecture in Ho Chi Minh City. This cathedral is known to be made of materials that were only imported from France. The interior of the cathedral is simply stunning as it gives a very calm and [...]D: 3mi00
- Cu Chi TunnelCu chi tunnel is a great place to visit to understand how the Viet Congs launched surprise attacks against Americans in the 1960’s. This place has numerous displays of real live traps and display of weapons, food and tunnels [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Crossing the roads of Ho Chi Minh CityTo many of how not experience heavy traffic situations, the roads and streets of Ho Chi Minh city can be a great surprise. The roads of Ho Chi Minh city is congested with many motorbikes. This can be very intimidating to cross the [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Saigon Central MosqueSaigon Central Mosque is one of the 12 mosques in Ho Chi Minh City. Muslims from all over the world would come here to worship. This mosque is usually crowded on Fridays. This a very peaceful place to go to understand the Muslim culture in [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Tailor made Holiday to VietnamVietnam is blessed with amazing traditional culture, breathtaking nature reservoir and amazingly blessed tourist attractions through the natural wonders. A holiday to Vietnam offer you so many opportunities to discover historical, cultural [...]D: 5.7mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
The inner city of Sighisoara (Schassburg in German and Segesvar in Hungarian)is wonderful. The city has all the traits of the Saxon architecture as...
History & Culture: The Inner City
Singapore City, Singapore
This is a burger for those strict veggie eaters out there. I have not tried some myself, because me and veggies are far apart. But a close friend...
Food: The Burger for the Vegan
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
Grand Canyon Village, Arizona
Bright Angel Trail is certainly the most famous of all trails at Grand Canyon. You’ll need a lot of time to do the whole trail. If you do the...
Outdoors Activities: Bright Angel Trail
Though called old town, Scottsdale's Old Town is actually not so old, only a bit more than 50, and still when you walk down the streets you feel...
Sightseeing: Scottsdale Old Town and Art District near Phoenix
Built on the image of the Washington Capitol, this imposing marble building is home to the senate and a public museum. Free tours are provided...
History & Culture: California State Capitol Museum
Saint Louis, Missouri
Also known as the portal or getaway to the west, the Getaway Arch is an impressive sight, facing the St. Louis Riverfront. What is really worth it...
Sightseeing: Gateway Arch
Sa Pa, Vietnam
Can Cau or as it commonly known the Bac Ha Market though it is similar in many ways, both Can Cau and Bac Ha markets have something for you to...
General: Sapa Love Market