Choosing a luxury Vietnam golf tour, Ho Chi Minh City
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Choosing a luxury Vietnam golf tour
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
Vietnam golf vacation
Plan your holiday around the best golf courses in Vietnam, are you do-it-yourself types who prefer to book your own travel golf or hour of the match, either in advance or at the last minute, Would you like to know exactly where you are going all the time and are you curious about what and where the courses included in any package, even before you decide and get to Vietnam?
Best golf trails of Vietnam are located mainly in south central and southern part of the country including Ho Chi Minh City, Da Lat and Da Nang golf courses. With so much adventure and beauty on offer in this captivating destination, when you are looking for a luxury resort to stay beside your golf courses, look no further than Vietnam golf holidays. Book through the tour operator that has experience about this thrilling and luxury sport, golfing is not a usual vacation to book a hotel and or your selected resort and then you seat back and enjoy, no, this is something that need to be conducted from a tour agency or luxury tour provider with experience to know where to lead the course and what to include on your packages beside golfing.
Golf Holiday to Vietnam in exotic destinations
While holidaying in the exotic beaches of Vietna such as Nha Trang, Mui Ne, Da Nang and other excellent islands, a perfect luxury resort can make all the difference to the experience. Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi are also among the most beautiful places to play golf in Vietnam. However, in order to ensure that you don't miss any of the top attractions on your holiday to Vietnam . Some, golf packages are all inclusive while others are only covering golf courses with the transportation to / from your hotel. By the way, your top priority should be comfort, luxury and relaxation as it golf itself has this on its core value.
05 Nguyen Truong To, Hanoi, Vietnam
How to get there:
Luxury Travel Vietnam, LTD
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam Highlight Tour 12DaysVietnam Highlight Tour 12Days Highlights Ho Chi Minh City: City tour including entry to the War Remnants Museum & Cu Chi Tunnels. Mekong Delta: Take an excursion to Mekong Delta, with a boat trip on the Mekong River to visit Cat Be [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Sunglasses in Ho Chi MinhSince Vietnam is situated quite close to the equator the sunlight that it receives can be quite damaging to the eyes. Furthermore the streets of Ho Chi Minh can get dusty as well as the smoke from the busy traffic can cause eye irritation [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien National Park ( L/D)Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien National Park ( L/D) AM: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel then transfer for a 4 hours driving trip to Nam Cat Tien National Park. AM: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel then transfer for a 4 [...]D: 4.4mi10
- Reunification PalaceThe Reunification palace is a presidential palace. This palace consists of about 100 rooms where each room is beautiful crafted with nice Vietnamese furniture, displays and design. If you go to Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam this is place is [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Saigon Saigon BarSaigon Saigon bar is a great place to hang out with your friends after sigh seeing Ho Chi Minh City. The Bar is located in the Caravelle Hotel. It not only serves great chilled beer and other alcoholic drinks but from this bar you are able [...]D: 0.7mi10
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
This incredible little town is located on the edge of Basque Country at the entry point to the region of La Rioja. The unique thing about this town...
Sightseeing: Town of Laguardia
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
It isn't a good place at all. The waiters were impolite, the menu was a single sheet thrown onto the table and without prices. We ordered meal...
The city is too hot. most of the places have good air conditioning but walking 10 minutes outside in summer is a torture.
General: Too hot
Boca Raton, Florida
Town Center: Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Macy's.
Shopping: BEST SHOPPING
The view of the city and the river from the deck of the Detroit Princess Riverboat is beautiful and breathtaking. During the 2.5 hour trip, you can...
Sightseeing: Detroit Princess Riverboat
If there are any other restaurants that serves Japanese food in Fresno, I wouldn't go anywhere but to the Edo-Ya Tokyo Cuisine restaurant....
Food: Edo-Ya Tokyo Cuisine
Organized by the Wilderness Aware adventure company, Salt River Rafting down the Arkansas River in the Browns Canyon is the ideal way to introduce...
Outdoors Activities: Salt River Rafting
For those who art lovers or are fascinated by beautiful architecture, the Crocker Art Museum can provide both. Newly renovated, the museum has...
History & Culture: Crocker Art Museum