Choosing a luxury Vietnam golf tour, Ho Chi Minh City
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Choosing a luxury Vietnam golf tour
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
Vietnam golf vacation
Plan your holiday around the best golf courses in Vietnam, are you do-it-yourself types who prefer to book your own travel golf or hour of the match, either in advance or at the last minute, Would you like to know exactly where you are going all the time and are you curious about what and where the courses included in any package, even before you decide and get to Vietnam?
Best golf trails of Vietnam are located mainly in south central and southern part of the country including Ho Chi Minh City, Da Lat and Da Nang golf courses. With so much adventure and beauty on offer in this captivating destination, when you are looking for a luxury resort to stay beside your golf courses, look no further than Vietnam golf holidays. Book through the tour operator that has experience about this thrilling and luxury sport, golfing is not a usual vacation to book a hotel and or your selected resort and then you seat back and enjoy, no, this is something that need to be conducted from a tour agency or luxury tour provider with experience to know where to lead the course and what to include on your packages beside golfing.
Golf Holiday to Vietnam in exotic destinations
While holidaying in the exotic beaches of Vietna such as Nha Trang, Mui Ne, Da Nang and other excellent islands, a perfect luxury resort can make all the difference to the experience. Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi are also among the most beautiful places to play golf in Vietnam. However, in order to ensure that you don't miss any of the top attractions on your holiday to Vietnam . Some, golf packages are all inclusive while others are only covering golf courses with the transportation to / from your hotel. By the way, your top priority should be comfort, luxury and relaxation as it golf itself has this on its core value.
05 Nguyen Truong To, Hanoi, Vietnam
How to get there:
Luxury Travel Vietnam, LTD
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam culinary VacationVietnam is a wonderful destination for any kind of vacation and a country that is home to amazing attractions and superb tourist sites, Vietnam is rich in diverse culture, history of thousand years and more than everything a destination [...]D: n/a00
- Ho Chi Minh City MuseumThis museum is great place for tourist to know more about the history of Vietnam. There are many exhibits here that talk about the history of Vietnam. This certainly gives great insights to people to understand this beautiful country. There [...]D: 3.5mi10
- Banana Leaf @ SaigonBanana Leaf @ Saigon is the certified halal restaurant in ho chi minh city. Its website: www.bananaleafsaigon.com [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Sunglasses in Ho Chi MinhSince Vietnam is situated quite close to the equator the sunlight that it receives can be quite damaging to the eyes. Furthermore the streets of Ho Chi Minh can get dusty as well as the smoke from the busy traffic can cause eye irritation [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Travel to Saigon with eVisa onlineA holiday in Vietnam is not complete without taking Ho Chi Minh City tour. Ho Chi Minh City or SaiGon is still frequently referred to, is Vietnam’s largest city. It is a fast-paced metropolis full of contrasts, with street vendors selling [...]D: 1.2mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
I was never really into seafood, so when my friends took me to Joe Forte's I was a bit skeptical about the delicatessen that they offered. As we...
Food: Joe Forte's, seafood in Vancouver
This is the little promenade of Wyk auf Föhr. There is some nice scenary as well as neat little cafes. You should try a fish or crab soup at...
Sightseeing: Wyk auf Föhr Promenade
La Alcazaba is the best preserved Moorish fortification in Spain. It is in very good state and a great place to spend a sunny afternoon. It was...
History & Culture: La Alcazaba
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
Bangladesh cheap package tour -2010-2011 Bangladesh Expeditions (Specialist in River Cruises & Eco-Adventure) There isn't a better or more...
Sightseeing: Tour operator of bangladesh
Casino Royale Goa, India's largest casino vessel is the hallmark of sophistication and grandeur. Floating on the tranquil Mandovi River in Goa, it...
General: Casino Royale Goa
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
I would say, the Mitsui Japanese Restaurant serves the best Japanese food you can get in any of the Taipei restaurants. They have several branches...
Food: Mitsui Japanese Cuisine
Saint Paul, Minnesota
There is no place where you could eat such a delicious ice cream as in the Grand Ole Creamery, not even in the best restaurant in town. They have...
Food: Grand Ole Creamery
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature