Choosing a luxury Vietnam golf tour, Ho Chi Minh City
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Choosing a luxury Vietnam golf tour
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
Vietnam golf vacation
Plan your holiday around the best golf courses in Vietnam, are you do-it-yourself types who prefer to book your own travel golf or hour of the match, either in advance or at the last minute, Would you like to know exactly where you are going all the time and are you curious about what and where the courses included in any package, even before you decide and get to Vietnam?
Best golf trails of Vietnam are located mainly in south central and southern part of the country including Ho Chi Minh City, Da Lat and Da Nang golf courses. With so much adventure and beauty on offer in this captivating destination, when you are looking for a luxury resort to stay beside your golf courses, look no further than Vietnam golf holidays. Book through the tour operator that has experience about this thrilling and luxury sport, golfing is not a usual vacation to book a hotel and or your selected resort and then you seat back and enjoy, no, this is something that need to be conducted from a tour agency or luxury tour provider with experience to know where to lead the course and what to include on your packages beside golfing.
Golf Holiday to Vietnam in exotic destinations
While holidaying in the exotic beaches of Vietna such as Nha Trang, Mui Ne, Da Nang and other excellent islands, a perfect luxury resort can make all the difference to the experience. Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi are also among the most beautiful places to play golf in Vietnam. However, in order to ensure that you don't miss any of the top attractions on your holiday to Vietnam . Some, golf packages are all inclusive while others are only covering golf courses with the transportation to / from your hotel. By the way, your top priority should be comfort, luxury and relaxation as it golf itself has this on its core value.
05 Nguyen Truong To, Hanoi, Vietnam
How to get there:
Luxury Travel Vietnam, LTD
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Sightseeing Ho Chi Minh on motorbikeMotorbikes are the most common type of vehicle that you will be able to see on the roads of Ho Chi Minh City. There will be many motorcyclists on the roads and you would most certainly be approached by some of them to ask if you are [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Saigon Notre-Dame CathedralThe Notre- Dame cathedral is a very famous architecture in Ho Chi Minh City. This cathedral is known to be made of materials that were only imported from France. The interior of the cathedral is simply stunning as it gives a very calm and [...]D: 3mi00
- Saigon Central MosqueSaigon Central Mosque is one of the 12 mosques in Ho Chi Minh City. Muslims from all over the world would come here to worship. This mosque is usually crowded on Fridays. This a very peaceful place to go to understand the Muslim culture in [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Sunglasses in Ho Chi MinhSince Vietnam is situated quite close to the equator the sunlight that it receives can be quite damaging to the eyes. Furthermore the streets of Ho Chi Minh can get dusty as well as the smoke from the busy traffic can cause eye irritation [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Ho Chi Minh City MuseumThis museum is great place for tourist to know more about the history of Vietnam. There are many exhibits here that talk about the history of Vietnam. This certainly gives great insights to people to understand this beautiful country. There [...]D: 3.5mi10
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
If you are interested in history, visit the 'Schloss Wilhelmshöhe' museum.
History & Culture: Schloss Wilhelmshöhe Museum
If you like walking, travel along the trace of the old roman waterpipe, nearly 100km long. You can enjoy a nice nature and see the leftovers of...
General: The roman waterpipe
Check your holiday acommodation 100%, if you rent a holiday house.
General: Holiday house
Close to Montepeiller, there is the village St. Guilhem le Désert. This medieval village is one of the most beautiful ones of France and lies on...
Food: St. Guilhem le Désert
If you are at Nimes, and you are interested in looking at roman history, you should visit several places. The amphitheater, from the end of the 1st...
History & Culture: Ancient Nemausus in the modern city area
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
Have fun cruising effortlessly through the timeless streets of Florence on the coolest rides of the 21st century. The Segway Tour experience is the...
Sightseeing: Florence Segway Tour
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is a coastline city, therefore the sea is only a stone-throw away so you can lay on the sun all day, go swimming and tan every day. ...
Beaches : The Beach Resort