Choosing a luxury Vietnam golf tour, Ho Chi Minh City
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Choosing a luxury Vietnam golf tour
- Sports & Wellness travel tip
- City center
Vietnam golf vacation
Plan your holiday around the best golf courses in Vietnam, are you do-it-yourself types who prefer to book your own travel golf or hour of the match, either in advance or at the last minute, Would you like to know exactly where you are going all the time and are you curious about what and where the courses included in any package, even before you decide and get to Vietnam?
Best golf trails of Vietnam are located mainly in south central and southern part of the country including Ho Chi Minh City, Da Lat and Da Nang golf courses. With so much adventure and beauty on offer in this captivating destination, when you are looking for a luxury resort to stay beside your golf courses, look no further than Vietnam golf holidays. Book through the tour operator that has experience about this thrilling and luxury sport, golfing is not a usual vacation to book a hotel and or your selected resort and then you seat back and enjoy, no, this is something that need to be conducted from a tour agency or luxury tour provider with experience to know where to lead the course and what to include on your packages beside golfing.
Golf Holiday to Vietnam in exotic destinations
While holidaying in the exotic beaches of Vietna such as Nha Trang, Mui Ne, Da Nang and other excellent islands, a perfect luxury resort can make all the difference to the experience. Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi are also among the most beautiful places to play golf in Vietnam. However, in order to ensure that you don't miss any of the top attractions on your holiday to Vietnam . Some, golf packages are all inclusive while others are only covering golf courses with the transportation to / from your hotel. By the way, your top priority should be comfort, luxury and relaxation as it golf itself has this on its core value.
05 Nguyen Truong To, Hanoi, Vietnam
How to get there:
Luxury Travel Vietnam, LTD
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Private transfer from Tansonnhat to Mui neIt is save time for you to get to Phan thiet, mui ne from Hochiminh Airport. Pls contact our counter right after Custom check, there are many car type for you to book. Our driver will escort you to the car parking then transfer to Mui Ne [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Saigon Central MosqueSaigon Central Mosque is one of the 12 mosques in Ho Chi Minh City. Muslims from all over the world would come here to worship. This mosque is usually crowded on Fridays. This a very peaceful place to go to understand the Muslim culture in [...]D: 3.3mi00
- War Remnants MuseumThis War Remnants museum is a must to visit if you want to know more about the history of Vietnam during the Vietnam War. It has various pictures that show real people during the time of the Vietnam War and how they were affected by the war [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Rex Hotel Rooftop Beer GardenRex Hotel Rooftop Beer Garden is a great place to go to if you want to see the city from the above. This place is a beer garden where they sell alcoholic beverages to patrons. The main highlight of this place is the view that of the city [...]D: 3mi00
- Cu Chi – Mekong Delta Combined (Full Day Trip)Cu Chi – Mekong Delta Combined (Full Day Trip) [...]D: 4.4mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Old Montreal is famous for its history which tells of trade, politics, entertainment and immigration. Many people, mostly from France and England...
History & Culture: The Old Town of Montreal
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
Reading, United Kingdom
Reading is a great place to do your shopping. There are two big malls very close to each other. One of them is The Oracle, which is a huge mall...
Shopping: Shopping Centres
There is a icon workshop in this little city. For groups there is a presentation how an icon is made. And there is also the possibility to buy...
Sightseeing: Icon workshop in Kalambaka
Visit the local fortress, reinforced under the venetians and still preserved in a good way.
Near the river Pushpavati, there is an artistic legacy standing as Modhera Sun Temple. What carving, what detailing!!! The most amazing thing is...
General: Modhera Sun Temple
If you are in Oradea don't miss to visit the Roman Catholic Episcopal Cathedral, the largest baroque church in Romania - it's also one of the most...
History & Culture: Roman Catholic Episcopal Cathedral - Bazilica
Fort Worth, Texas
A very informative and really interesting tour about money, money-printing and currency in the US. The Bureau of Engraving has another location...
History & Culture: Bureau of Engraving
Hoa Binh, Vietnam
The valley is Mai Chau town of Hoa Binh province which is located 135km southwest of Hanoi. The word “valley” means that it is surrounded by...
General: How to experience your tour in Mai Chau?