Crossing the roads of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Crossing the roads of Ho Chi Minh City
- General travel tip
- City center
However the tip here is to look for gaps in the traffic and boldly make the first move, before you realise it you are in the middle road in the traffic where the vehicles are actually skilfully avoiding you. So one tip here is see a gap and make your first few steps and walk across and the motorist will avoid you as you walk. Do not make any abrupt movement while crossing as this may make the motorist panic. Another tip here is to look around and see if a fellow Vietnamese is crossing the road and just follow right behind the person closely and follow his footsteps.
Ho Chi Minh City
Free to cross the road
The road seems to be always busy
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Choosing a luxury Vietnam golf tourIf Thailand is your premium destination for a golf vacation in south east of Asia, then, Vietnam has the oldest golf courses in the region with the variety of golf places across the country has become one of the most see destinations in [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Vietnam Highlight Tour 12DaysVietnam Highlight Tour 12Days Highlights Ho Chi Minh City: City tour including entry to the War Remnants Museum & Cu Chi Tunnels. Mekong Delta: Take an excursion to Mekong Delta, with a boat trip on the Mekong River to visit Cat Be [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Sightseeing Ho Chi Minh on motorbikeMotorbikes are the most common type of vehicle that you will be able to see on the roads of Ho Chi Minh City. There will be many motorcyclists on the roads and you would most certainly be approached by some of them to ask if you are [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Saigon Tourist Travel ServiceSaigon tourist travel service is a very important place for all tourists who are new to Ho Chi Minh City. This place is full of information about Ho Chi Minh and the various places that one can visit in the city. They also provide a very [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Reunification PalaceThe Reunification palace is a presidential palace. This palace consists of about 100 rooms where each room is beautiful crafted with nice Vietnamese furniture, displays and design. If you go to Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam this is place is [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
Tivoli Garden is the oldest of the amusement parks in the world, they say that Walt Disney got his idea of Disneyland from here. It is situated in...
General: Tivoli Gardens
It is a devotion of the holy Maria. It ranges from the so called 'Palmsonntag' till the end of 'Ostersonntag'. All over the city there are...
History & Culture: Semana Sant in der Stadt Sevilla
You can get a discount at the entertainment park entrance if you keep your parking ticket :)
General: Save your money
If you love the art on metal, this is the best place to get astonished with some fabulous metal work. Museum of Kutch basically represent the...
History & Culture: Museum of Kutch
1°, 2° giorno: Tripoli, visita della città, dei souk, museo. Pernottamento in hotel 3/4 stelle. 3°: Tripoli - Leptis Magna - Gharyan: Visita...
General: Ghadames old medina
The best time to of the year for booking a Myanmar tours specially for an Irrawaddy cruise holiday would be during the cool and dry season when the...
Outdoors Activities: Best Time for Irrawaddy Cruise experience
Islamabad Gharbi, Pakistan
Enjoy residing at luxurious hotels in Islamabad with Trekkso - One of the best travel and tour operators of Pakistan. To know more visit http://www...
General: Hotels in Islamabad
Cary, North Carolina
There is a great Paris metro app called Zuti for $5 that helps you navigate the system without looking very touristy carrying around a map.
Public Transportation: Paris Metro
San Antonio, Texas
Featuring traditional Mexican food and oysters the La Margarita is a homey little restaurant in the heart of Market Square. With a really friendly...
Food: La Margarita