Crossing the roads of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Crossing the roads of Ho Chi Minh City
- General travel tip
- City center
However the tip here is to look for gaps in the traffic and boldly make the first move, before you realise it you are in the middle road in the traffic where the vehicles are actually skilfully avoiding you. So one tip here is see a gap and make your first few steps and walk across and the motorist will avoid you as you walk. Do not make any abrupt movement while crossing as this may make the motorist panic. Another tip here is to look around and see if a fellow Vietnamese is crossing the road and just follow right behind the person closely and follow his footsteps.
Ho Chi Minh City
Free to cross the road
The road seems to be always busy
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City MuseumThis museum is great place for tourist to know more about the history of Vietnam. There are many exhibits here that talk about the history of Vietnam. This certainly gives great insights to people to understand this beautiful country. There [...]D: 3.5mi10
- Private transfer from Tansonnhat to Mui neIt is save time for you to get to Phan thiet, mui ne from Hochiminh Airport. Pls contact our counter right after Custom check, there are many car type for you to book. Our driver will escort you to the car parking then transfer to Mui Ne [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Oil Paintings in Ho Chi Minh CityIf you are interested to buy beautiful oil-paintings as souvenirs to take back home then a great place to visit would be along the backpacker’s area in De Tham and Pham Ngu Lao streets, in District 1. This place has beautiful hand [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Post office in Ho Chi Minh CityThe post office looks extremely grand and it is a huge place that has beautiful interior designs that looks like you are back in the 20th Century. This is one great place to buy souvenirs for friends and families back home. There are stores [...]D: 3mi00
- Jade Emperor PagodaJade emperor pagoda is dedicated to the various Chinese-Vietnamese gods in a mix of Taoist and Buddhist styles. This pagoda has many wood carvings, beautiful roof tiles and statues. This is a great place for photographers to take pictures [...]D: 3.6mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
If you are going to Costa Rica to surf like 95% of the tourist do, then you cant miss Playa Hermosa. This beach has the best breaks in Costa Rica...
Beaches : Playa Hermosa
It's Italian name is Battisero Paleocristiano and it is a early Christian Baptistery from the 4th century. Archaeologists say that most probably...
History & Culture: Milan Baptistery
Getting to Skopje and sightseeing the city!
General: Skopje trip
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Fishing paradise which is located in Bottle Tree Park is the ideal place for anglers to try out big game fishing here in Singapore. This pond...
Outdoors Activities: Big Game Fishing
Tacking taxis isnt so expensive, so use them to get from A to B.
General: Taxi's are cheap
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Miami Beach, Florida
Amazing summer party feeling is what you experience on Nikki Beach, though you do have to watch out for your wallet; not that it might get stolen,...
Beaches : Nikki Beach in Miami Beach
The Hat Museum in Portland is the largest hat museum in the United States, where you can see the evolution through the ages of this most essential...
History & Culture: Hat Museum in Portland
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara