Cu Chi Tunnel, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Cu Chi Tunnel
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
These tunnels are long and deep in length. Thus it will be a great experience to go into this tunnel to actually get a real feel on how the people then used to travel within it. Another tip here is to bring lots of water as it can get really hot and tiring as you travel within the tunnels.
139 Bui Vien Street, Dist 1, Saigon.
Tunnels entrance fee = US$5/person = VND 80.00
How to get there:
The best way to get there is to hire a tour guide who will usually pick you up from your hotel.
You can also get a taxi that is readily available in Ho Chi Minh City.
A two-hour drive northwest out of Ho Chi Minh City is also possible
+84 8 829 8914
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Drinking water in Ho Chi Minh CityThe tap water in Ho Chi Minh City is not suitable for drinking and it should be avoided as one can get ill. However this water can be used for other purposes such as brushing of teeth and washing of items such as clothes and dishes. Thus a [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Banana Leaf @ SaigonBanana Leaf @ Saigon is the certified halal restaurant in ho chi minh city. Its website: www.bananaleafsaigon.com [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Saigon Saigon BarSaigon Saigon bar is a great place to hang out with your friends after sigh seeing Ho Chi Minh City. The Bar is located in the Caravelle Hotel. It not only serves great chilled beer and other alcoholic drinks but from this bar you are able [...]D: 0.7mi10
- Cu Chi – Mekong Delta Combined (Full Day Trip)Cu Chi – Mekong Delta Combined (Full Day Trip) [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Sunglasses in Ho Chi MinhSince Vietnam is situated quite close to the equator the sunlight that it receives can be quite damaging to the eyes. Furthermore the streets of Ho Chi Minh can get dusty as well as the smoke from the busy traffic can cause eye irritation [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
Henley On Thames, United Kingdom
Make sure you have a whole day for the amazing River and Rowing Museum if you are in Henley on Themes or in the area. It is very large and has many...
Outdoors Activities: For the Whole Family
Seoul, South Korea
Seoul's cultural scene, the Insa-dong Street, in the heart of the city is full of handicraft, antique and artwork shops. A true Mecca for...
Sightseeing: Insa-dong Street
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Visit the beautiful Saint Michael's church...it is the symbol of the city besides the statue of King Matthias sitting on his horse..one of the...
General: Cluj Napoca
Serangoon Garden Estate, Singapore
BZB is a bar located along serangoon garden estate. This is frequented by many of the regulars as well as many groups of people who like to chill...
Night Life & Entertainment: BZB (Bar)
When you head into Izmir, you might wander why because it's not really a sight seeing place. But don't worry, if you head to the water and walk...
Sightseeing: The Big Statue of Attaturk
If you are the the modern city of Tarsus, you definitely should visit the ancient city. The oldest parts can be traced back till 4th millenium B.C.
History & Culture: Ancient Tarsus
I've always loved books and reading and to find a store where you can sit down in a comfortable armchair and just spend some quality time with...
Food: Tattered Cover
The real treasure of Wichita lies with a dinner during one of the most popular western music bands at the Diamond W Chuckwagon. From May through...
Food: Diamond W Chuckwagon