Cu Chi Tunnel, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Cu Chi Tunnel
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
These tunnels are long and deep in length. Thus it will be a great experience to go into this tunnel to actually get a real feel on how the people then used to travel within it. Another tip here is to bring lots of water as it can get really hot and tiring as you travel within the tunnels.
139 Bui Vien Street, Dist 1, Saigon.
Tunnels entrance fee = US$5/person = VND 80.00
How to get there:
The best way to get there is to hire a tour guide who will usually pick you up from your hotel.
You can also get a taxi that is readily available in Ho Chi Minh City.
A two-hour drive northwest out of Ho Chi Minh City is also possible
+84 8 829 8914
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Saigon Central MosqueSaigon Central Mosque is one of the 12 mosques in Ho Chi Minh City. Muslims from all over the world would come here to worship. This mosque is usually crowded on Fridays. This a very peaceful place to go to understand the Muslim culture in [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Thao Cam Vien (Zoo and Botanical Gardens)Thao Cam Vien (Zoo and Botanical Gardens) is a great place to come to when you visit Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. There are many animal and plant species here in this place. Photographers can take great pictures of this animal and plants. [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Drinking water in Ho Chi Minh CityThe tap water in Ho Chi Minh City is not suitable for drinking and it should be avoided as one can get ill. However this water can be used for other purposes such as brushing of teeth and washing of items such as clothes and dishes. Thus a [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Jade Emperor PagodaJade emperor pagoda is dedicated to the various Chinese-Vietnamese gods in a mix of Taoist and Buddhist styles. This pagoda has many wood carvings, beautiful roof tiles and statues. This is a great place for photographers to take pictures [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Saigon Tourist Travel ServiceSaigon tourist travel service is a very important place for all tourists who are new to Ho Chi Minh City. This place is full of information about Ho Chi Minh and the various places that one can visit in the city. They also provide a very [...]D: 2.9mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
If you like cool clubs and bars, together with restaurants you can visit the Perkins Park. The clubs are great and the music depends on the days
Night Life & Entertainment: Club area
This is one of the typical windmills found in Northern Germany as well as all over Holland, Denmark and generally all of the Northern German states...
Sightseeing: Wrixum Wind Mill
Helsinki is seldom associated with beaches, but in summer the temperature is high enough to allow people to tan for a bit and splash about in the...
Beaches : Hietaniemi Beach
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
It was a trip to the Entertainment Capital of the World; excitement was at its heights. It was not a bachelor party, neither a hush-hush...
Family & Fun: Reveling at Vegas – Getting Attracted to Distractions
There is a new hotel in Tiruchirappali called " Grand Gardenia " Ph: 91 9585644000 email; firstname.lastname@example.org I've had good...
General: New hotel in Tiruchirappalli
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
I've never seen so many interesting bushes and plants and all of them for free. The Topiary Garden in Columbus is a work of art in itself. ...
Sightseeing: Topiary Garden
Rochester, New York
Put dryer sheets in your luggage to keep it fresh and maouse free!!
General: Dryer sheets