Cu Chi Tunnel, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Cu Chi Tunnel
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
These tunnels are long and deep in length. Thus it will be a great experience to go into this tunnel to actually get a real feel on how the people then used to travel within it. Another tip here is to bring lots of water as it can get really hot and tiring as you travel within the tunnels.
139 Bui Vien Street, Dist 1, Saigon.
Tunnels entrance fee = US$5/person = VND 80.00
How to get there:
The best way to get there is to hire a tour guide who will usually pick you up from your hotel.
You can also get a taxi that is readily available in Ho Chi Minh City.
A two-hour drive northwest out of Ho Chi Minh City is also possible
+84 8 829 8914
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Tailor made Holiday to VietnamVietnam is blessed with amazing traditional culture, breathtaking nature reservoir and amazingly blessed tourist attractions through the natural wonders. A holiday to Vietnam offer you so many opportunities to discover historical, cultural [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Reunification PalaceThe Reunification palace is a presidential palace. This palace consists of about 100 rooms where each room is beautiful crafted with nice Vietnamese furniture, displays and design. If you go to Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam this is place is [...]D: 2.8mi00
- Choosing a luxury Vietnam golf tourIf Thailand is your premium destination for a golf vacation in south east of Asia, then, Vietnam has the oldest golf courses in the region with the variety of golf places across the country has become one of the most see destinations in [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Cholon (Chinatown)This place is the Chinatown of Vietnam. Most of Vietnam’s ethnic Chinese, the largest ethnic minority group in Vietnam, live here. This is a great place to see how the locals go about their daily life. There is quite a number of [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Oil Paintings in Ho Chi Minh CityIf you are interested to buy beautiful oil-paintings as souvenirs to take back home then a great place to visit would be along the backpacker’s area in De Tham and Pham Ngu Lao streets, in District 1. This place has beautiful hand [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Are so many things/programs to do in this nature park. If you like nature and walking trips, I wound recommanded this place for you and I think one...
Family & Fun: Nature park thun
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
The old church in Hollola is pretty ok. Especially in the summer. Every other year they hold a medieval fair, that's very good.
Sightseeing: The medieval greystone church of Hollola
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
It is a world of its own! The west of India has its unique culture, history, people and places of interest that should be explored! There are so...
Family & Fun: Tourist Places in Gujarat
Yangon is the former capital of Myanmar which boasts a distintive beauty with pagoda, river, old colonial buildings and scenic lakes. To enjoy...
Outdoors Activities: Best visiting attractions in Myanmar
There are natural attractions near Moshi to see such as waterfalls located at slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro. Moshi is located at base of Mount...
Outdoors Activities: Moshi is basecamp for Kilimanjaro climb, waterfalls travel places
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's
Overland Park, Kansas
Place Delicate clothing can be placed between two dry cleaner bags and then fold the item and pack. The garment will not have any fold creases and...
General: Place Delicate
Durban, South Africa
Looking for a Durban, South Africa hotel for this weekend for this Friday and Saturday night? You will definitely get the most value and the best...
General: The Best Hotels in Durban For This Weekend