Sunglasses in Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Sunglasses in Ho Chi Minh
- General travel tip
- City center
However should you forget or might have misplaced your sunglasses need not worry as there will be quite a number of shops selling sunglasses along the street corner. Just choose one that suits you. These glasses are also very affordable as well.
Ho Chi Minh City
Cost of sunglasses is approximately 60,000 VND or lesser
The sunglass shops are around from morning till early evening
How to get there:
just walk along the streets and you will see shops with alot of sunglasses hanging
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Cu Chi – Mekong Delta Combined (Full Day Trip)Cu Chi – Mekong Delta Combined (Full Day Trip) [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Sightseeing on a cycloTravelling on a cyclo is a great experience and a great way to see Ho Chi Minh city in a slow and relaxed manner. You will be a able t o get a good view and at the same time you get to have a real feel of the city. The cyclo will travel to [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Saigon Notre-Dame CathedralThe Notre- Dame cathedral is a very famous architecture in Ho Chi Minh City. This cathedral is known to be made of materials that were only imported from France. The interior of the cathedral is simply stunning as it gives a very calm and [...]D: 3mi00
- Sightseeing Ho Chi Minh on motorbikeMotorbikes are the most common type of vehicle that you will be able to see on the roads of Ho Chi Minh City. There will be many motorcyclists on the roads and you would most certainly be approached by some of them to ask if you are [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Car rental in saigonIf you are a business man running a tight schedule where punctuality is critical or you are traveling on your vacation in Saigon (Hochiminh city) we are ''SATSCO Car Rental'' ready to serve timely, friendly and efficient. More Detail: http [...]D: 4.4mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
In Roubaix there is a “must see” sight called La Piscine (The swimming pool). It is in fact a museum (Museum of Art and Industry) opened after...
Sightseeing: La Piscine - A museum on top of a swimming pool
It's the most beautiful local that i have seen in Rimini. you can eat, drink, dance, listen live music,....
Night Life & Entertainment: Restaurant Pizzeria Discopub BOUNTY
If you are around, take yourself at least time for one day, to watch the ancient city weith it´s temple ruins and houses. But you should be there...
History & Culture: Mayan temples
Lilla Torg is Malmo's nicest square. It is part of the old downtown and there are a lot of great pubs and restaurants there. All the buildings...
Night Life & Entertainment: Lilla Torg
Buckingham Fountain is, I think, one of the best things about Chicago. It was built by Kate Buckingham in 1927 in the memory of her brother. It...
History & Culture: Buckingham Fountain
Universal Studios Florida is the amusement park section of the larger Universal Orlando Resort, and it consists of live shows and attractions...
Family & Fun: Universal Studios Florida
Raleigh, North Carolina
Located in the building which has been the Seaboard Train Station years ago, the 18 Seaboard Restaurant offers a wide variety of tasty food in a...
Food: 18 Seaboard Restaurant
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head