Sunglasses in Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Sunglasses in Ho Chi Minh
- General travel tip
- City center
However should you forget or might have misplaced your sunglasses need not worry as there will be quite a number of shops selling sunglasses along the street corner. Just choose one that suits you. These glasses are also very affordable as well.
Ho Chi Minh City
Cost of sunglasses is approximately 60,000 VND or lesser
The sunglass shops are around from morning till early evening
How to get there:
just walk along the streets and you will see shops with alot of sunglasses hanging
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Q Bar in Ho Chi Minh CityQ Bar is considered a posh and upscale bar. He bar is beautiful artistic decorations and they also serve many different kinds of drinks apart from the normal kind of beers. If you are interested to get some drinks apart from the normal [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Drinking water in Ho Chi Minh CityThe tap water in Ho Chi Minh City is not suitable for drinking and it should be avoided as one can get ill. However this water can be used for other purposes such as brushing of teeth and washing of items such as clothes and dishes. Thus a [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Cholon (Chinatown)This place is the Chinatown of Vietnam. Most of Vietnam’s ethnic Chinese, the largest ethnic minority group in Vietnam, live here. This is a great place to see how the locals go about their daily life. There is quite a number of [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Saigon Saigon BarSaigon Saigon bar is a great place to hang out with your friends after sigh seeing Ho Chi Minh City. The Bar is located in the Caravelle Hotel. It not only serves great chilled beer and other alcoholic drinks but from this bar you are able [...]D: 0.7mi10
- Saigon Notre-Dame CathedralThe Notre- Dame cathedral is a very famous architecture in Ho Chi Minh City. This cathedral is known to be made of materials that were only imported from France. The interior of the cathedral is simply stunning as it gives a very calm and [...]D: 3mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Visit the big roman open air museum at the time when the plays of the roman reenactment groups take place. Every two years one of the biggest...
Night Life & Entertainment: Open air museum and plays in Xanten
This castle has a very long and even more interesting history. It was built by King Alfonso XI in 1328 not fat from the old Moorish fortress having...
History & Culture: Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
Visit the pope´s palace in the city center. But bring your own guide with you, because sometimes it´s difficult to question yourself through to...
General: The pope's palace
Boulogne-sur-mer is connected with major european cities by train. From Lille it takes approximately 2 hours by train (Ter - Transport express...
General: From Lille to Boulogne-sur-mer
Junagadh is known for the famous for its lions in Gir National Park. Almost 350 lions along with other wild cats is the main attraction and it is...
Outdoors Activities: Gir National Park
Kabini is one of the best wildlife zones in this part of the world in Karnataka in India. Wildlife enthusiasts and tourists come here and enjoy the...
Outdoors Activities: Kabini Wildlife Sanctuary Pleasures
The Park of Rose is the most beautiful park from Timisoara, which was founded in 1891. There you can see very many different species of flowers.
Family & Fun: Roses park
Fort Collins, Colorado
Really good coffee: Moxie Java on Harmony. Not the best location, but great flavor and friendly baristas.
Food: My favorite coffee
Finished in 1990 and located on Miami Beach, the Memorial is a legacy to the new generations. It is a reminder of the six million Jewish souls that...
History & Culture: Holocaust Memorial-A must-see attraction
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon