Sunglasses in Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Sunglasses in Ho Chi Minh
- General travel tip
- City center
However should you forget or might have misplaced your sunglasses need not worry as there will be quite a number of shops selling sunglasses along the street corner. Just choose one that suits you. These glasses are also very affordable as well.
Ho Chi Minh City
Cost of sunglasses is approximately 60,000 VND or lesser
The sunglass shops are around from morning till early evening
How to get there:
just walk along the streets and you will see shops with alot of sunglasses hanging
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Private transfer from Tansonnhat to Mui neIt is save time for you to get to Phan thiet, mui ne from Hochiminh Airport. Pls contact our counter right after Custom check, there are many car type for you to book. Our driver will escort you to the car parking then transfer to Mui Ne [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien National Park ( L/D)Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien National Park ( L/D) AM: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel then transfer for a 4 hours driving trip to Nam Cat Tien National Park. AM: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel then transfer for a 4 [...]D: 4.4mi10
- Oil Paintings in Ho Chi Minh CityIf you are interested to buy beautiful oil-paintings as souvenirs to take back home then a great place to visit would be along the backpacker’s area in De Tham and Pham Ngu Lao streets, in District 1. This place has beautiful hand [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Banana Leaf @ SaigonBanana Leaf @ Saigon is the certified halal restaurant in ho chi minh city. Its website: www.bananaleafsaigon.com [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Cholon (Chinatown)This place is the Chinatown of Vietnam. Most of Vietnam’s ethnic Chinese, the largest ethnic minority group in Vietnam, live here. This is a great place to see how the locals go about their daily life. There is quite a number of [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The New Sofia Pub Crawl is the night walk around Sofia’s hidden and unique bars. This event is not for those looking for loud and smoky rooms;...
Night Life & Entertainment: The New Sofia Pub Crawl
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
Whitsunday Islands situated Queensland Capital at Australia. Whitsunday Island can divide into four groups like Northern, Lindeman, The...
Beaches : Whitsunday Yacht Charter
Tripoli - Sabrata - Nalut - Ghadames - Ghat - Acacus - Murzuk Sand Sea -Wadi Mathendoush - Germa - Ubari Sand Sea – Desert Lakes - Sabha -...
General: Detailed tour tip
From the first step of preparing your trip to Myanmar to the time you are travelling inside this beautiful country, there happens some stages that...
General: Thing you should know when plan your Myanmar Trip
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Sankt Petersburg ist eine sehr schöne Stadt mit viel Geschichte und Kultur.
History & Culture: Geschichte und Kultur
If you want to see one of the oldest churches of cristianity, then you should visit the church of the holy Petrus at Antakya. This place is about...
History & Culture: Petrus Grotto at Antakya
When it was built in 1974, with its whopping 108 stories, Willis Tower was the tallest building in the world. Since then it fell to place 5 on the...
Sightseeing: Willis Tower Skydeck
There is no place which could resemble the Cleveland Botanical Garden in the whole city, or the state. Full of exotic flowers, entertaining shows,...
Sightseeing: Cleveland Botanical Garden
Entertaining, exciting, flavorful and fun. All of these things were present at the Culinary Connectors Tours that we took in Denver on our last...
Family & Fun: Culinary Connectors Tours