Drinking water in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Drinking water in Ho Chi Minh City
- General travel tip
- City center
These bottled waters are mineral waters and are very safe to drink. Thus it would be good to stock up mineral water in your hotel rooms the first before you decide on going on any sightseeing so that you will have ready supply of bottled drinking water. Another tip here is bottled waters with you as you sight see around Ho Hi Minh city as it can get really hot during the day making one very thirsty. Do not hesitate to carry more water should you think you a going to have a long day.
Small bottle of water = 3,000 dong
Large bottle of water = 7,000 dong
$1 USD = 16,000 dong (approximately)
$1 AUD = 12,000 dong (approximately)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Private transfer from Tansonnhat to Mui neIt is save time for you to get to Phan thiet, mui ne from Hochiminh Airport. Pls contact our counter right after Custom check, there are many car type for you to book. Our driver will escort you to the car parking then transfer to Mui Ne [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Saigon Tourist Travel ServiceSaigon tourist travel service is a very important place for all tourists who are new to Ho Chi Minh City. This place is full of information about Ho Chi Minh and the various places that one can visit in the city. They also provide a very [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Ben Thanh MarketBen Thanh Market is located just opposite of the round-about of the bus interchange. This market sells almost anything and everything and the best part of it is it is really cheap to get those items. Items such as shirts, shoes, pants, [...]D: 2mi00
- Saigon Central MosqueSaigon Central Mosque is one of the 12 mosques in Ho Chi Minh City. Muslims from all over the world would come here to worship. This mosque is usually crowded on Fridays. This a very peaceful place to go to understand the Muslim culture in [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Saigon Saigon BarSaigon Saigon bar is a great place to hang out with your friends after sigh seeing Ho Chi Minh City. The Bar is located in the Caravelle Hotel. It not only serves great chilled beer and other alcoholic drinks but from this bar you are able [...]D: 0.7mi10
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
It's the best place in Salzburg if you want to taste traditional Austrian food. It is not expensive, but is one of the best restaurants in the city...
Food: Brüderlein fein
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
Tel Aviv, Israel
Hi I travel to Tel Aviv several times a year and I have found that renting an apartment for short term is much cheaper than renting a hotel room...
General: Recommendation for accommodation in Tel Aviv
The choice to rent a house for your next vacation can be an exciting and enjoyable experience. Unlike with a hotel or a condominium, you are able...
Beaches : Indian Rocks Vacation Rentals
When I arrived in Milano I visited Castello Sforzesco but I didn't had enought time to visit 'Il Domo di Milano' and that's a thing that I regret,...
History & Culture: Castello Sforzesco, Milan
You should really take yourself time for at least one day or better a whole weekend.
General: Visiting the ancient roman city
The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk are world heritage sites since 1997.This wonderful group of buildings is a reminder of the more than 10,000...
General: The 19 windmills of Kinderdijk
Quezon City, Philippines
La Loma in Quezon City is, they say, the oldest cockpit in the country. It is the place of the typical centuries-old sport on the Philippines, the...
Night Life & Entertainment: The La Loma Cockpit
Whenever I'm in a new city I always look for original historical establishments because those are the ones that can truly give you an insight...
History & Culture: Kelton House Museum & Garden