Drinking water in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Drinking water in Ho Chi Minh City
- General travel tip
- City center
These bottled waters are mineral waters and are very safe to drink. Thus it would be good to stock up mineral water in your hotel rooms the first before you decide on going on any sightseeing so that you will have ready supply of bottled drinking water. Another tip here is bottled waters with you as you sight see around Ho Hi Minh city as it can get really hot during the day making one very thirsty. Do not hesitate to carry more water should you think you a going to have a long day.
Small bottle of water = 3,000 dong
Large bottle of water = 7,000 dong
$1 USD = 16,000 dong (approximately)
$1 AUD = 12,000 dong (approximately)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Sightseeing Ho Chi Minh on motorbikeMotorbikes are the most common type of vehicle that you will be able to see on the roads of Ho Chi Minh City. There will be many motorcyclists on the roads and you would most certainly be approached by some of them to ask if you are [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Crossing the roads of Ho Chi Minh CityTo many of how not experience heavy traffic situations, the roads and streets of Ho Chi Minh city can be a great surprise. The roads of Ho Chi Minh city is congested with many motorbikes. This can be very intimidating to cross the [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Saigon Saigon BarSaigon Saigon bar is a great place to hang out with your friends after sigh seeing Ho Chi Minh City. The Bar is located in the Caravelle Hotel. It not only serves great chilled beer and other alcoholic drinks but from this bar you are able [...]D: 0.7mi10
- Thao Cam Vien (Zoo and Botanical Gardens)Thao Cam Vien (Zoo and Botanical Gardens) is a great place to come to when you visit Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. There are many animal and plant species here in this place. Photographers can take great pictures of this animal and plants. [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Ben Thanh MarketBen Thanh Market is located just opposite of the round-about of the bus interchange. This market sells almost anything and everything and the best part of it is it is really cheap to get those items. Items such as shirts, shoes, pants, [...]D: 2mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Basel travel tips - Switzerland
The Middle Bridge connects lessor Basel with main Basel. In the medieval days this bridge was half wood and half stone. The reason they did this...
Sightseeing: Middle Bridge
Bamberg travel tips - Germany
The inner city consits mostly out of medieval buildings, so it´s worth a visit!
General: Medieval buildings in the inner city
Berlin travel tips - Germany
Berlin has got 15 S-Bahn lines, 9 U-Bahn lines, more than 140 bus lines, more than 20 tram lines and several ferry lines as well, so you can...
Public Transportation: Understand the system
Munich travel tips - Germany
If you are looking for a not so crowded place in Munich, this is your best bet. The Schlosspark Nymphenburg offers some beautifully relaxing and...
Outdoors Activities: Visit the Schlosspark Nymphenburg
Luxor travel tips - Egypt
The building s the mortuary temple of the first known female pharaoh, Hatshepsut, who reigned in the 15th century BC. She was one of the most...
History & Culture: Hatshepsut Temple
Junagadh travel tips - India
A palace turned into a mosque is the finest example of architectural art. You will surely think that it's a fort and not a mosque. A wonderful...
History & Culture: Jama Masjid - Palace or Mosque
Cluj-napoca travel tips - Romania
Cluj-Napoca is one of the biggest and most crowded cities from Romania. It has a great nightlife, but a bit expensive. anyhow, I think you can give...
General: Big, crowded city
Sibiu travel tips - Romania
This is something you really shouldn't miss. This open air museum is only 2 km from the city and is huge. There are houses exposed, original...
Outdoors Activities: Museum of Traditional Folk Civilisation
Baltimore travel tips - Maryland
Established during the 1700s by a Quaker carpenter named William Fell, Fell's Point has grown into a major tourist attraction, drawing people...
Sightseeing: Fell's Point
Saugus travel tips - Massachusetts
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant