Drinking water in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Drinking water in Ho Chi Minh City
- General travel tip
- City center
These bottled waters are mineral waters and are very safe to drink. Thus it would be good to stock up mineral water in your hotel rooms the first before you decide on going on any sightseeing so that you will have ready supply of bottled drinking water. Another tip here is bottled waters with you as you sight see around Ho Hi Minh city as it can get really hot during the day making one very thirsty. Do not hesitate to carry more water should you think you a going to have a long day.
Small bottle of water = 3,000 dong
Large bottle of water = 7,000 dong
$1 USD = 16,000 dong (approximately)
$1 AUD = 12,000 dong (approximately)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Post office in Ho Chi Minh CityThe post office looks extremely grand and it is a huge place that has beautiful interior designs that looks like you are back in the 20th Century. This is one great place to buy souvenirs for friends and families back home. There are stores [...]D: 3mi00
- Sightseeing on a cycloTravelling on a cyclo is a great experience and a great way to see Ho Chi Minh city in a slow and relaxed manner. You will be a able t o get a good view and at the same time you get to have a real feel of the city. The cyclo will travel to [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Private transfer from Tansonnhat to Mui neIt is save time for you to get to Phan thiet, mui ne from Hochiminh Airport. Pls contact our counter right after Custom check, there are many car type for you to book. Our driver will escort you to the car parking then transfer to Mui Ne [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Jade Emperor PagodaJade emperor pagoda is dedicated to the various Chinese-Vietnamese gods in a mix of Taoist and Buddhist styles. This pagoda has many wood carvings, beautiful roof tiles and statues. This is a great place for photographers to take pictures [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Cholon (Chinatown)This place is the Chinatown of Vietnam. Most of Vietnam’s ethnic Chinese, the largest ethnic minority group in Vietnam, live here. This is a great place to see how the locals go about their daily life. There is quite a number of [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
In Überlingen there is a great swimminghall with a big water-slip.
General: The great swimminghall
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia, was built in 1447 from an ancient votive chapel, within a single day. This should give saefty...
General: The Basilica of Santa Maria della Misericordia
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
A former Page Stranahan estate with vast grounds and beautiful sight, the Wildwood Preserve Metropark has become a local favorite for couples and...
Outdoors Activities: Wildwood Preserve Metropark
Diamond Head is one of the most famous vulcanic craters in the world. It was named by British sailors in the 17th century because of the shining of...
Outdoors Activities: Diamond Head
If you like skiing, you should definitely go there. The glaciers at Hintertux offers you a wide variety of ski runs, for every state of skill. ...
Outdoors Activities: Skiing