Drinking water in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Drinking water in Ho Chi Minh City
- General travel tip
- City center
These bottled waters are mineral waters and are very safe to drink. Thus it would be good to stock up mineral water in your hotel rooms the first before you decide on going on any sightseeing so that you will have ready supply of bottled drinking water. Another tip here is bottled waters with you as you sight see around Ho Hi Minh city as it can get really hot during the day making one very thirsty. Do not hesitate to carry more water should you think you a going to have a long day.
Small bottle of water = 3,000 dong
Large bottle of water = 7,000 dong
$1 USD = 16,000 dong (approximately)
$1 AUD = 12,000 dong (approximately)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Thao Cam Vien (Zoo and Botanical Gardens)Thao Cam Vien (Zoo and Botanical Gardens) is a great place to come to when you visit Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. There are many animal and plant species here in this place. Photographers can take great pictures of this animal and plants. [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Post office in Ho Chi Minh CityThe post office looks extremely grand and it is a huge place that has beautiful interior designs that looks like you are back in the 20th Century. This is one great place to buy souvenirs for friends and families back home. There are stores [...]D: 3mi00
- Cu Chi TunnelCu chi tunnel is a great place to visit to understand how the Viet Congs launched surprise attacks against Americans in the 1960’s. This place has numerous displays of real live traps and display of weapons, food and tunnels [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Halal food in the City of Saigon (Halal @ Saigon)Being the avid traveller that I am, I love to discover different places, its culture, language, attraction and the sorts. I believe that is no barrier for any of my travels – except for one – food. Being a Muslim , Halal food is [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Fitting in with the people in Ho Chi Minh CityThe people of Ho Chi Minh City especially the ladies do not wear revealing clothes and are dressed very decently and conservatively. For example most local woman do not wear shorts or sleeveless t-shirts on the streets. This is because they [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
New Norfolk, Australia
Norfolk Island is the best place to live, to travel and to relax. It is a beautiful island with sandy beaches, high mountains covered with tall...
General: Heaven on earth
Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Next Saturday, March 3, will kick off the Lual the Falls and innovative format, which promises to be a new option to ride in Niagara Falls that are...
General: Don´t Miss II
In der Nähe von Immenstaad gibt es einen schönen großen Abenteuerpark, wo man Klettert. Auch wenn man ein bisschen Höchenangst hat, ist es dort...
General: Nahe von Immenstaad
Every year from 6th of july till 14th of july. There the patron of Pamplona is carried throught the streets on a procession. Also interesting but...
Outdoors Activities: Feria di San fermin
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
Badiatravel Inbound Agency based in Tripoli
The infamous Tannery is the location where all leather is made in Morocco. There are Tanneries in many cities but the Fes Tannery is famous and you...
Trekeffect is an online tool that help you plan your trips.Trekeffect lets you discover new destinations, know what to do in those destinations and...
General: Plan Your Trip With Trekeffect
Brukenthal Museum was founded by Joseph Bruckenthal, the governor of the city during the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The museum has more buildings,...
History & Culture: Brukenthal Museum
Laguna Beach, California
Go to some of the restaurants by the beach. They are all really nice (I think many managed by gay people - maybe that's why :) ). Grab a coffee...
General: Restaurants by the beach - Dietrich's