Drinking water in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Drinking water in Ho Chi Minh City
- General travel tip
- City center
These bottled waters are mineral waters and are very safe to drink. Thus it would be good to stock up mineral water in your hotel rooms the first before you decide on going on any sightseeing so that you will have ready supply of bottled drinking water. Another tip here is bottled waters with you as you sight see around Ho Hi Minh city as it can get really hot during the day making one very thirsty. Do not hesitate to carry more water should you think you a going to have a long day.
Small bottle of water = 3,000 dong
Large bottle of water = 7,000 dong
$1 USD = 16,000 dong (approximately)
$1 AUD = 12,000 dong (approximately)
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Post office in Ho Chi Minh CityThe post office looks extremely grand and it is a huge place that has beautiful interior designs that looks like you are back in the 20th Century. This is one great place to buy souvenirs for friends and families back home. There are stores [...]D: 3mi00
- Rex Hotel Rooftop Beer GardenRex Hotel Rooftop Beer Garden is a great place to go to if you want to see the city from the above. This place is a beer garden where they sell alcoholic beverages to patrons. The main highlight of this place is the view that of the city [...]D: 3mi00
- Tailor made Holiday to VietnamVietnam is blessed with amazing traditional culture, breathtaking nature reservoir and amazingly blessed tourist attractions through the natural wonders. A holiday to Vietnam offer you so many opportunities to discover historical, cultural [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Thao Cam Vien (Zoo and Botanical Gardens)Thao Cam Vien (Zoo and Botanical Gardens) is a great place to come to when you visit Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. There are many animal and plant species here in this place. Photographers can take great pictures of this animal and plants. [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Saigon Notre Dame BasilicaVisit Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral was built by the French colonists between 1863 and 1880. The name Notre-Dame Cathedral was given after Bishop Pham Van Thien held a ceremony to install the statue of Peaceful [...]D: n/a00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
The place is not really cheap, indeed, but you may mostly see businessmen there. I would recommend to try some of the cocktails -if you are not...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cafe-Bar M1
It´s a nice small village, that has got a well equipped museum, showing roman history, as well as old-timer cars and modern history. If you are...
General: A nice village
The name of this late night eatery might sound like some kind of cheap fast food chain imported from America, but it is far from that. Bistro...
Food: Bistro Burger
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
If you are at Pamukkale you should visit the well known Limestone terraces near the town. In earlier times you could even take a bath there, but...
Outdoors Activities: Limestone terraces
The heart of Aurora is packed with restaurants, bars, shops and malls. You can get some souvenirs for your loved ones who stayed home, or just some...
Shopping: Aurora City Place
Charleston, West Virginia
Houston freeways are great. Just pop into downtown have fun and your back to your own bed in notime.
General: Outside of Houston, Tx
This amazing big bar is the greatest place to go dancing or just having fun for a night. The Cowboy Lounge has at least 3 bars and amazing dance...
Night Life & Entertainment: Cowboy Lounge
La Jolla, California
Westfield Shoppingtown UTC with its fantastically beautiful promenade operates more than 160 selected stores. There are, for example, Abercrombie &...
Shopping: Westfield hoppingtown UTC
A beautiful place full of meaning and culture, tradition, the Keeper of the Plains is like a sacred place where Nature meets the people. Based on...
Sightseeing: Keeper of the Plains