Drink stalls on the road side, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Drink stalls on the road side
- General travel tip
- City center
However one important tip is to be firm with the owners if you do not intend to buy the drinks from them. Often when you stop to enquire about the drinks and the price of these drinks, they will force you into buying one. Thus if you are interested do stop by and buy a refreshing coconut drink. If you are not just be firm and tell them you don’t not want to buy them.
Along Ho Chi Minh City
Coconut drink = 50,000 dongs
Any tim of the day. Usually more in the afternoons
How to get there:
Walk along the streets and you will definitely be spotted by the drink stall vendors
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Saigon Central MosqueSaigon Central Mosque is one of the 12 mosques in Ho Chi Minh City. Muslims from all over the world would come here to worship. This mosque is usually crowded on Fridays. This a very peaceful place to go to understand the Muslim culture in [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Jade Emperor PagodaJade emperor pagoda is dedicated to the various Chinese-Vietnamese gods in a mix of Taoist and Buddhist styles. This pagoda has many wood carvings, beautiful roof tiles and statues. This is a great place for photographers to take pictures [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Ben Thanh MarketBen Thanh Market is located just opposite of the round-about of the bus interchange. This market sells almost anything and everything and the best part of it is it is really cheap to get those items. Items such as shirts, shoes, pants, [...]D: 2mi00
- Sightseeing Ho Chi Minh on motorbikeMotorbikes are the most common type of vehicle that you will be able to see on the roads of Ho Chi Minh City. There will be many motorcyclists on the roads and you would most certainly be approached by some of them to ask if you are [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Reunification PalaceThe Reunification palace is a presidential palace. This palace consists of about 100 rooms where each room is beautiful crafted with nice Vietnamese furniture, displays and design. If you go to Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam this is place is [...]D: 2.8mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Brief Introduction of Yangshuo: Yangshuo is famous for its picturesque landscape and the hopping West Street. Here you must be absorbed in the...
Sightseeing: Different Li River in Different Seasons.
In Shanghai, ancient temples nestled between high-rise buildings are not an uncommon sight. Jingan Temple, a Buddhist temple built in the 3rd...
History & Culture: Jingan Temple
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
If you go to Ruffenhofen, you should have your own car, because public transport is very weak there.
Public Transportation: Use your car
The Alhambra is definitely a must see. It is the most beautiful of all Granada's great buildings and other Arabic memories. The Alhambra is...
History & Culture: The Alhambra
Newyork, United Kingdom
Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done.
Coimbra's University is one of the oldest in the world. It is located on the highest point of the upper town, where once the royal palace stood. ...
Sightseeing: The Old University
Beverly Hills, California
Well, everybody knows Rodeo Drive because of Richard Gere and Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Rodeo Drive is really what is depicted in the movies,...
Shopping: Rodeo Drive
Colorado Springs, Colorado
It doesn't take up very much of your time to look around the United States Air Force Academy which has quite a large campus though,...
Sightseeing: United States Air Force Academy
San Francisco, California
The most amazing sight I've ever seen. The Coit Tower, built in 1933 in memory of an eccentric rich lady, Lillie Hitchcock Coit (who left all her...
History & Culture: Coit Tower