Drink stalls on the road side, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Drink stalls on the road side
- General travel tip
- City center
However one important tip is to be firm with the owners if you do not intend to buy the drinks from them. Often when you stop to enquire about the drinks and the price of these drinks, they will force you into buying one. Thus if you are interested do stop by and buy a refreshing coconut drink. If you are not just be firm and tell them you don’t not want to buy them.
Along Ho Chi Minh City
Coconut drink = 50,000 dongs
Any tim of the day. Usually more in the afternoons
How to get there:
Walk along the streets and you will definitely be spotted by the drink stall vendors
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien National Park ( L/D)Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien National Park ( L/D) AM: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel then transfer for a 4 hours driving trip to Nam Cat Tien National Park. AM: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel then transfer for a 4 [...]D: 4.4mi10
- What women must experience in SaigonIf you are already living in Ho Chi Minh City, or traveling to Vietnam for the audacious woman traveler, this city holds many finds and experience you will not find anywhere else in Asia, however, Vietnam itself cherish you with all sort of [...]D: n/a00
- Post office in Ho Chi Minh CityThe post office looks extremely grand and it is a huge place that has beautiful interior designs that looks like you are back in the 20th Century. This is one great place to buy souvenirs for friends and families back home. There are stores [...]D: 3mi00
- Banana Leaf @ SaigonBanana Leaf @ Saigon is the certified halal restaurant in ho chi minh city. Its website: www.bananaleafsaigon.com [...]D: 2.5mi00
- Drinking water in Ho Chi Minh CityThe tap water in Ho Chi Minh City is not suitable for drinking and it should be avoided as one can get ill. However this water can be used for other purposes such as brushing of teeth and washing of items such as clothes and dishes. Thus a [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Good food, live music, fantastic view - this place is just perfect to spend the perfect evening, listening live music, have the best swiss food...
Food: hotel Restaurant Alpha-Thun
To really experience the Afro-Cuban culture, visiting the small side street called Callejon de Hamel is a must for everyone. It is amazing. The...
Family & Fun: Callejon de Hamel in Havana
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
The place with the best night life is definitely Siofok. You can find there parties all night long right near the Balaton lake. Give it a try!
Night Life & Entertainment: Siofok, near Balaton lake
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
There are a lot of options and packages to for travelers to explore Cambodia and Laos together on a single multi destination holiday, this options...
Sightseeing: Cambodia and Laos travel
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Satu Mare, Romania
In the center of Satu Mare, there are some really nice things that you should visit while you are in the city. There is a big fountain in the...
Sightseeing: Lupa Capitolina and the Roman Catholic Cathedral
Dakar Bango, Senegal
Needs someone to trust ,write me with id(Bintaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg)
History & Culture: Trusted one
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
Sa Pa, Vietnam
When you plan your holiday to Vietnam and further to one of the mesmerizing Indochina destinations such as Thailand, Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar,...
Sightseeing: Cultural experience with ethnic minorities in Sapa