Drink stalls on the road side, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Drink stalls on the road side
- General travel tip
- City center
However one important tip is to be firm with the owners if you do not intend to buy the drinks from them. Often when you stop to enquire about the drinks and the price of these drinks, they will force you into buying one. Thus if you are interested do stop by and buy a refreshing coconut drink. If you are not just be firm and tell them you don’t not want to buy them.
Along Ho Chi Minh City
Coconut drink = 50,000 dongs
Any tim of the day. Usually more in the afternoons
How to get there:
Walk along the streets and you will definitely be spotted by the drink stall vendors
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Post office in Ho Chi Minh CityThe post office looks extremely grand and it is a huge place that has beautiful interior designs that looks like you are back in the 20th Century. This is one great place to buy souvenirs for friends and families back home. There are stores [...]D: 3mi00
- Ho Chi Minh City MuseumThis museum is great place for tourist to know more about the history of Vietnam. There are many exhibits here that talk about the history of Vietnam. This certainly gives great insights to people to understand this beautiful country. There [...]D: 3.5mi10
- Saigon Tourist Travel ServiceSaigon tourist travel service is a very important place for all tourists who are new to Ho Chi Minh City. This place is full of information about Ho Chi Minh and the various places that one can visit in the city. They also provide a very [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Ben Thanh MarketBen Thanh Market is located just opposite of the round-about of the bus interchange. This market sells almost anything and everything and the best part of it is it is really cheap to get those items. Items such as shirts, shoes, pants, [...]D: 2mi00
- Saigon Central MosqueSaigon Central Mosque is one of the 12 mosques in Ho Chi Minh City. Muslims from all over the world would come here to worship. This mosque is usually crowded on Fridays. This a very peaceful place to go to understand the Muslim culture in [...]D: 3.3mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
We already heard so many things about Vij's, ranging from negative to superb reviews so when we went to Vancouver we had to go and look for...
Food: Vij's - Indian restaurant in Vancouver
This is Heaven from time immemorial. Welcome to Hangzhou China.
History & Culture: Living in Hangzhou China
Prague, Czech Republic
There are quite many old churches in Prague, but Bethlehem Chapel is unique among them. This is the chapel where, in the early 15th century Jan Hus...
History & Culture: Bethlehem Chapel
If you are at the city and if you like fish or other sea food, you definitels should go to the fish markets of Hamburg Altona. You have to get up a...
Food: The famous fish markets
It´s an open air museum from stone age and bronze age times (4.000 to 850 BC). You can see there a lot of historic and authentic reconstructed...
History & Culture: Museum of neolithic settlement
It is something I have never seen before. This is a unique thing and it's just amazing. It's the dreams of my childhood coming true! The problem is...
History & Culture: Norvegian Museum of Magic
It is located on the Cathedral Square. It was constructed by an Italian architect in the 1510s. For centuries the Cathedral gave home to the...
Sightseeing: Cathedral of the Archangel
San Antonio, Texas
The most imposing and rich building we saw in San Antonio was the Steves Homestead, built in the late 19th century. Home of a wealthy tradesman,...
History & Culture: Steves Homestead
Check out my blog http://ebloggor.blogspot.com Average preice for an entree is under $10.00 and there is a great pub and a wonderful Southwest...
Food: Best Restaurant
While in venice, make sure you walk a lot and watch people. Don't get stuck anywhere and buying stuff is not worth it. It is a cheap place but...
General: Walk a lot and watch people