Drink stalls on the road side, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Drink stalls on the road side
- General travel tip
- City center
However one important tip is to be firm with the owners if you do not intend to buy the drinks from them. Often when you stop to enquire about the drinks and the price of these drinks, they will force you into buying one. Thus if you are interested do stop by and buy a refreshing coconut drink. If you are not just be firm and tell them you don’t not want to buy them.
Along Ho Chi Minh City
Coconut drink = 50,000 dongs
Any tim of the day. Usually more in the afternoons
How to get there:
Walk along the streets and you will definitely be spotted by the drink stall vendors
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City MuseumThis museum is great place for tourist to know more about the history of Vietnam. There are many exhibits here that talk about the history of Vietnam. This certainly gives great insights to people to understand this beautiful country. There [...]D: 3.5mi10
- Saigon Notre-Dame CathedralThe Notre- Dame cathedral is a very famous architecture in Ho Chi Minh City. This cathedral is known to be made of materials that were only imported from France. The interior of the cathedral is simply stunning as it gives a very calm and [...]D: 3mi00
- Cholon (Chinatown)This place is the Chinatown of Vietnam. Most of Vietnam’s ethnic Chinese, the largest ethnic minority group in Vietnam, live here. This is a great place to see how the locals go about their daily life. There is quite a number of [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Thao Cam Vien (Zoo and Botanical Gardens)Thao Cam Vien (Zoo and Botanical Gardens) is a great place to come to when you visit Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam. There are many animal and plant species here in this place. Photographers can take great pictures of this animal and plants. [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Sightseeing on a cycloTravelling on a cyclo is a great experience and a great way to see Ho Chi Minh city in a slow and relaxed manner. You will be a able t o get a good view and at the same time you get to have a real feel of the city. The cyclo will travel to [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Tarcoles, Costa Rica
Tarcoles means Crocodile in the native language of 1500 Costa Rica. The only reason to ever go to this town is to see the Crocodile Man Tour. The...
Outdoors Activities: Crocodile Man Tour
When any of us think about the Galapagos we usually think of huge tortoises and Charles Darwin the man who created the idea of evolution. The...
Sightseeing: Charles Darwin Station
Palma De Mallorca, Spain
Do, by no means miss pork leg and lamb leg here. It is exceptional how they make it, they say this region is the only place where you can find it...
Food: Asador Tierra Aranda
London, United Kingdom
Changing the Guard at Buckingham Palace one of the best free activities in London. It takes place at the courtyard of the Palace at 11:30, but you...
Outdoors Activities: Changing the Guard
Travel in Nuuk is rather difficult since there are only 4 taxis and you need some strong political influence to get a cab. The taxis cots a flat...
General: How to travel in Nuuk, a big tip
If you are at Plitvice you should definitely take a look at the lakes of Plitvice. They are gorgeous and also famous through the german Winnetou...
Outdoors Activities: Famous Lakes, also known from the old Winnetou films
Also at Sorrent you can catch some nice views to the sea. But don't look at the harbour area.
General: Taking some photos
Key West, Florida
I've never, ever seen so many beautiful colors in one place in my entire life. The conservatory is just beautiful. There's no other word, only if...
Family & Fun: Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory
If you want fine, new American cuisine food in a quiet, welcoming environment where you waiter knows what he's doing than your place is at the...
Food: Eleven Restaurant
Johannesburg, South Africa
The nightlife in Johannesburg has actually become way better than in the past. More clubs are being opened and re-vamped to look better and bigger....
Night Life & Entertainment: Joburg Nightlife