Sightseeing on a cyclo, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Sightseeing on a cyclo
- General travel tip
- City center
However it is important to keep your belongings such as cameras, purses and watches safely with you while you travel on the cyclos as people have reported that their items have been (snatched) stolen by motorbike riders while on the cyclo. Another tip here is to make sure you to agree on a price before taking the cyclo as sometime cyclo riders tend to overcharge tourists.
Ho Chi Minh City
About 36,000 dong/hr
They are around anytime, but mainly in the morning and afternoon
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Saigon Central MosqueSaigon Central Mosque is one of the 12 mosques in Ho Chi Minh City. Muslims from all over the world would come here to worship. This mosque is usually crowded on Fridays. This a very peaceful place to go to understand the Muslim culture in [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien National Park ( L/D)Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien National Park ( L/D) AM: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel then transfer for a 4 hours driving trip to Nam Cat Tien National Park. AM: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel then transfer for a 4 [...]D: 4.4mi10
- Jade Emperor PagodaJade emperor pagoda is dedicated to the various Chinese-Vietnamese gods in a mix of Taoist and Buddhist styles. This pagoda has many wood carvings, beautiful roof tiles and statues. This is a great place for photographers to take pictures [...]D: 3.6mi00
- War Remnants MuseumThis War Remnants museum is a must to visit if you want to know more about the history of Vietnam during the Vietnam War. It has various pictures that show real people during the time of the Vietnam War and how they were affected by the war [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Oil Paintings in Ho Chi Minh CityIf you are interested to buy beautiful oil-paintings as souvenirs to take back home then a great place to visit would be along the backpacker’s area in De Tham and Pham Ngu Lao streets, in District 1. This place has beautiful hand [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Sion, you should try to visit the ancient roman building remnants, that are mainly covered by private buildings. You should also go...
Sightseeing: Roman building remnants
You should really visit the valley with the grounds existing in several colours, done by nature.
Outdoors Activities: The valley
We are ground handling agent handling hotels car rental guides/Escort arrival /Departute assistance in Agra india E-mail...
General: Taj mahal
Many musuems in the US feature exhibits of nature, but this one is really something. Tokyo National Science Museum has beautiful exhibitions of the...
History & Culture: Tokyo National Science Museum
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
How about going around Laguna de Bay. Grab a map of Rizal and Laguna from any National book store, and your on your way to fun fun and more fun! ...
General: Roundtrip tip with pie advise
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
Hanoi Bac Mai, Vietnam
Top places to visit on your Myanmar Tour Packages # 1: Experience an exciting and really different cruising through the Ayeyarwady River in...
Sightseeing: Top destinations to see in Myanmar
Hoi An, Vietnam
If you are planning your Travel to Vietnam and especially in Hoi An, Da Nang and Hue in central region of country, try to make it consider with the...
General: Full Moon festival in Hoi An
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide