Saigon Central Mosque, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Saigon Central Mosque
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
A important tip here is to remember to take your shoes off before entering the mosque and dress conservatively and decently if you wish to enter.
Furthermore you can also eat halal food that is readily available right outside the mosque. Just outside the mosque there are people selling halal food like bread and biscuits. Just across the road there is a halal restaurant that serves Vietnamese halal food as well.
66 Dong Du, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Free entry in Mosque
How to get there:
Take a taxi to the place
+84 8 824 2903
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Fitting in with the people in Ho Chi Minh CityThe people of Ho Chi Minh City especially the ladies do not wear revealing clothes and are dressed very decently and conservatively. For example most local woman do not wear shorts or sleeveless t-shirts on the streets. This is because they [...]D: 0.7mi00
- War Remnants MuseumThis War Remnants museum is a must to visit if you want to know more about the history of Vietnam during the Vietnam War. It has various pictures that show real people during the time of the Vietnam War and how they were affected by the war [...]D: 2.9mi00
- What women must experience in SaigonIf you are already living in Ho Chi Minh City, or traveling to Vietnam for the audacious woman traveler, this city holds many finds and experience you will not find anywhere else in Asia, however, Vietnam itself cherish you with all sort of [...]D: n/a00
- Jade Emperor PagodaJade emperor pagoda is dedicated to the various Chinese-Vietnamese gods in a mix of Taoist and Buddhist styles. This pagoda has many wood carvings, beautiful roof tiles and statues. This is a great place for photographers to take pictures [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Sunglasses in Ho Chi MinhSince Vietnam is situated quite close to the equator the sunlight that it receives can be quite damaging to the eyes. Furthermore the streets of Ho Chi Minh can get dusty as well as the smoke from the busy traffic can cause eye irritation [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are interested in Chinese history, art and culture (or if you simply want a flash course in it), there is one place that you absolutely must...
History & Culture: Shanghai Museum
Easter in Egypt Package - Egypt Tour $ 949 per person and single supplement is $ 320 DAY 01: THU 05 APRIL - Upon arrival at Cairo...
General: Easter egypt package $949
The building of the Step Pyramid of Djoser was a very important moment in the Egyptian Architecture for it was the first stone pyramid built in...
History & Culture: Pyramid of Djoser
If you are at Heraklion, visit the archaeoligical museum. There you can see famous findings, also the bull´s head called Monitaurus and the Snakes...
History & Culture: Archaeological museum of Iraklio
I cannot say too much about Katerini, but I can assure you that you will regret if you miss out its park in the middle of the town! It is a...
Outdoors Activities: Beautiful park in the center of Katerini
If you intend to go there, check the availability of buses and train, together with it´s schedules. Otherwise it happens, like at a lot of other...
Public Transportation: If you don't want to get lost
Baile Felix, Romania
Baile Felix is a thermal resort located at 10 km from Oradea. One of the best hotels where you can rest in Baile Felix is Hotel International, and...
General: Thermal resort Apolo
Somalia is full of poverty and dangerous i recommend to choose another destination
General: Dont go
Popular among locals and visitors as well, Mel's Restaurant is found in the Cherry Creek district in a classy, chic neighborhood. A beautiful...
Food: Mel's Restaurant
New Orleans, Louisiana
It would be just plain wring to leave New Orleans without listening live to some real New Orleans jazz, and there's no better place for it then the...
Night Life & Entertainment: Preservation Hall