Saigon Central Mosque, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Saigon Central Mosque
- History & Culture travel tip
- City center
A important tip here is to remember to take your shoes off before entering the mosque and dress conservatively and decently if you wish to enter.
Furthermore you can also eat halal food that is readily available right outside the mosque. Just outside the mosque there are people selling halal food like bread and biscuits. Just across the road there is a halal restaurant that serves Vietnamese halal food as well.
66 Dong Du, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Free entry in Mosque
How to get there:
Take a taxi to the place
+84 8 824 2903
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Saigon Saigon BarSaigon Saigon bar is a great place to hang out with your friends after sigh seeing Ho Chi Minh City. The Bar is located in the Caravelle Hotel. It not only serves great chilled beer and other alcoholic drinks but from this bar you are able [...]D: 0.7mi10
- Saigon Notre Dame BasilicaVisit Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral was built by the French colonists between 1863 and 1880. The name Notre-Dame Cathedral was given after Bishop Pham Van Thien held a ceremony to install the statue of Peaceful [...]D: n/a00
- Crossing the roads of Ho Chi Minh CityTo many of how not experience heavy traffic situations, the roads and streets of Ho Chi Minh city can be a great surprise. The roads of Ho Chi Minh city is congested with many motorbikes. This can be very intimidating to cross the [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Cu Chi – Mekong Delta Combined (Full Day Trip)Cu Chi – Mekong Delta Combined (Full Day Trip) [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Sunglasses in Ho Chi MinhSince Vietnam is situated quite close to the equator the sunlight that it receives can be quite damaging to the eyes. Furthermore the streets of Ho Chi Minh can get dusty as well as the smoke from the busy traffic can cause eye irritation [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This Museum is located inside the Al Fahid Fort and is one of the best places to experience some of the truly original Arabic artwork and more. The...
History & Culture: Dubai Museum
The Rogier metro statio is connected to a huge shopping mall in Bruxelles, called City 2. There are 4 levels filled with more than 100 shops, some...
Shopping: City 2 Shopping Center
While in Friedrichshafen, don't miss out on visiting the Promenade. It's basically the street that's right by the Lake Constance. There are a ton...
Sightseeing: Friedrichshafen Promenade
Kressbronn Am Bodensee, Germany
Wenn man in der Nähe des Bodensees ist und in der Gegend von Kressbronn, dann sollte man zum entspannen ins dortige Strandbad am Bodensee gehen....
General: Strandbad am Bodensee
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
If you don't have time, or budget for the Disneyland adventure in Anaheim but you still want to take your kid for something entertaining, than...
Family & Fun: Adventure City
This is probably the most amazing canyon you can visit. Unfortunately, you cannot add any photos via this tool yet, but basically you feel like you...
Sightseeing: Antelope Canyon
The older, more traditional aspect of the city is preserved in the Old Sacramento area, where you can find dining locales, shops, walking areas and...
Sightseeing: Old Sacramento
Santa Barbara, California
Great thing to check out while in Santa Barbara would be the beaches. Every beach is wonderful but I really recommend Butterfly Beach. Stunningly...
Outdoors Activities: Things to do in Santa Barbara
Another part from downtown which features local shops, restaurants and homes is Stockton's Miracle Mile which can give you a glimpse of into...
Night Life & Entertainment: Stockton's Miracle Mile