Thao Cam Vien (Zoo and Botanical Gardens), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Thao Cam Vien (Zoo and Botanical Gardens)
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
This place is also great for people to just take a walk and admire the flora as well. A tip here would be to bring loads of water as it can get quite hot and thirsty as you walk through the place.
Nguyen Binh Khiem, District 1
Opening hours: 7.00 am to 8.00 pm daily.
How to get there:
Taxi is the best option
Tel: (08) 829-3728.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Saigon Saigon BarSaigon Saigon bar is a great place to hang out with your friends after sigh seeing Ho Chi Minh City. The Bar is located in the Caravelle Hotel. It not only serves great chilled beer and other alcoholic drinks but from this bar you are able [...]D: 0.7mi10
- Saigon Notre-Dame CathedralThe Notre- Dame cathedral is a very famous architecture in Ho Chi Minh City. This cathedral is known to be made of materials that were only imported from France. The interior of the cathedral is simply stunning as it gives a very calm and [...]D: 3mi00
- Vietnam culinary VacationVietnam is a wonderful destination for any kind of vacation and a country that is home to amazing attractions and superb tourist sites, Vietnam is rich in diverse culture, history of thousand years and more than everything a destination [...]D: n/a00
- Cu Chi TunnelCu chi tunnel is a great place to visit to understand how the Viet Congs launched surprise attacks against Americans in the 1960’s. This place has numerous displays of real live traps and display of weapons, food and tunnels [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Car rental in saigonIf you are a business man running a tight schedule where punctuality is critical or you are traveling on your vacation in Saigon (Hochiminh city) we are ''SATSCO Car Rental'' ready to serve timely, friendly and efficient. More Detail: http [...]D: 4.4mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Vancouver, British Columbia
We loved to stay in Loden Hotel when we last visited Vancouver. It is located in a great are, close to the ocean and in a quite area. We didn't...
General: Loden Vancouver
Located on the northern part of Lhasa is the residence of the Dalai Lama, the leader of the Buddhist religion. The Palace is also a World Heritage...
History & Culture: Potala Palace
One great place to go for breakfast in Ravensburg is the new Babiole. It's located in the city center and most people know it by now. The place is...
The Malaga city center is very beautiful. It's made up of many old houses. You can really see the amount of money that Spain once had from the...
Sightseeing: Walk around in the old city center
The museum is dedicated to the history and art of wine. It is located in the Chartrons quarter, which was the traditional center of wine merchants....
History & Culture: Wine and Wine Trade Museum
So it's that time of the year again when you've packed your bags and are raring to go and find yourself heading to God's Own Country – Kerala...
Beaches : Some Must-Do Activities On Your Trip To Kerala
Alba Iulia, Romania
The Carolina Fortress of Alba Iulia is considered one of the seven wonders of Romania. It is a compelling group of buildings in very good state and...
History & Culture: Carolina Fortress
They say Paradise is lost. I think not, it is still there and is called Waikiki. This place is wonderful. You can do everything you can possibly...
Beaches : Waikiki Beach
If you go to Innsbruck, train is the most comfortable way to get there. From the mainstation you can get everywhere by taxi.
General: How to get there comfortably
If you like wandering throught the nature combined with climbing, you should definitely go to Zermatt. There is also an special railway,...
Outdoors Activities: Mountains and nature