Sightseeing Ho Chi Minh on motorbike, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Sightseeing Ho Chi Minh on motorbike
- General travel tip
- City center
The motorcyclist will bring you almost anywhere on their bikes. For example to famous tourists attractions, to good local eatery places or even to places to shop. The price is also very cheap to hire one of them to bring you around. They will also become your own personal tour guide. This is a great and cheap way to travel around the city with a local and at the same time get to know the place much better at a very affordable price. Do take note that wearing a helmet is a must when you hop on the bike.
All over Ho Chi Minh city
The price may differe depending on how much the motorcyclist quotes you. However for a guage it ca cost US$1 or 2 an hour.
They are found almost anytime of the day
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Cu Chi TunnelCu chi tunnel is a great place to visit to understand how the Viet Congs launched surprise attacks against Americans in the 1960’s. This place has numerous displays of real live traps and display of weapons, food and tunnels [...]D: 2.3mi00
- War Remnants MuseumThis War Remnants museum is a must to visit if you want to know more about the history of Vietnam during the Vietnam War. It has various pictures that show real people during the time of the Vietnam War and how they were affected by the war [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Cholon (Chinatown)This place is the Chinatown of Vietnam. Most of Vietnam’s ethnic Chinese, the largest ethnic minority group in Vietnam, live here. This is a great place to see how the locals go about their daily life. There is quite a number of [...]D: 1.1mi00
- Saigon Saigon BarSaigon Saigon bar is a great place to hang out with your friends after sigh seeing Ho Chi Minh City. The Bar is located in the Caravelle Hotel. It not only serves great chilled beer and other alcoholic drinks but from this bar you are able [...]D: 0.7mi10
- What women must experience in SaigonIf you are already living in Ho Chi Minh City, or traveling to Vietnam for the audacious woman traveler, this city holds many finds and experience you will not find anywhere else in Asia, however, Vietnam itself cherish you with all sort of [...]D: n/a00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegowina
Recently opened Hotel Union offers something for everyone. This sophisticated hotel is located in the heart of Sarajevo, close to the business...
General: Hotel UNION
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
The beach at Ipanema is so beautiful that there have even been songs written about it (the famous Girl from Ipanema, which in my opinion captures...
Outdoors Activities: Ipanema Beach
Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
There are many beautiful and well preserved Victorian houses in Charlottetown, but most of them are private property and people live in them so you...
History & Culture: Beaconsfield Historic House
If you are at Hamburg, go and visit the harbour area, especially the so called Speicherstadt. You can make boat rides through it and see the old...
History & Culture: Harbour part of the city
Ahmedabad is a the finest example of cultural heritage, a place of diversity, oldest to latest trends, colors, festivals!!! Amazing. Food is...
General: City of Culture and Heritage
Book your bus tickets online, A/C, Volvo, Semi-deluxe and get best discount offers anywhere in India at Elegant holidays & tours. Hurry up, offer...
Public Transportation: Online Bus Ticket Booking
Vaduz the capital of Liechtenstein is a small little town. Its smaller then most towns that I have visited in Spain and there is very little to see...
Hello! I'd really like to tell you about my recent trip to the Chernobyl zone. This place is sadly known for one of the most tragic events in the...
History & Culture: Chernobyl Trips
Abends ist am Strand immer viel los. Es gibt viele Rastaurants und viele kleine Spielkasinos für Kinder.
General: Strand und Rastaurants
San Antonio, Texas
Though with a smaller collection than other Art Museums, the McNay Art Museum is a small treasure chest of artworks of the past 2 centuries. Only a...
History & Culture: McNay Art Museum