Post office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Post office in Ho Chi Minh City
- Shopping travel tip
- City center
These souvenirs are really cheap and are mostly fixed price. Thus bargaining is not really going to work here. One tip is to bring small change such as 10,000 dongs and 15,000 dongs or 5,000 dong notes since most of the gifts and souvenirs can be bought at that price. You may be overwhelmed by the different notes you may get back if you buy a 15,000 dong item with a 100,000 dong note. So it would be great to bring some small notes.
2 Cong Xa Paris, District 1
Admission to Post office = Free
Small souvenirs can cost between = 5,000 - 20,000 Dongs.
6.30 am to 9.30 pm daily.
How to get there:
Taking a taxi would be the best option
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Ben Thanh MarketBen Thanh Market is located just opposite of the round-about of the bus interchange. This market sells almost anything and everything and the best part of it is it is really cheap to get those items. Items such as shirts, shoes, pants, [...]D: 2mi00
- Crossing the roads of Ho Chi Minh CityTo many of how not experience heavy traffic situations, the roads and streets of Ho Chi Minh city can be a great surprise. The roads of Ho Chi Minh city is congested with many motorbikes. This can be very intimidating to cross the [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Sightseeing on a cycloTravelling on a cyclo is a great experience and a great way to see Ho Chi Minh city in a slow and relaxed manner. You will be a able t o get a good view and at the same time you get to have a real feel of the city. The cyclo will travel to [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Saigon Notre-Dame CathedralThe Notre- Dame cathedral is a very famous architecture in Ho Chi Minh City. This cathedral is known to be made of materials that were only imported from France. The interior of the cathedral is simply stunning as it gives a very calm and [...]D: 3mi00
- Cu Chi TunnelCu chi tunnel is a great place to visit to understand how the Viet Congs launched surprise attacks against Americans in the 1960’s. This place has numerous displays of real live traps and display of weapons, food and tunnels [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Bat Dat Royal is a nice little Vietnamese/Chinese restaurant near the city center of Freiburg. They have a pretty good buffet and at night they...
Food: Bat Dat Royal China-Vietnam Restaurant
In Konstanz gibt es viele Museen, Theater, Kunst und Bauwerke, so wie das Rathaus oder das Schnetztor.
General: Museen, Theater und Rathaus
If you are at Potsdam, you really should visit Sanssouci, the big palace and garden area, built by Friedrich the great, the prussian king...
General: The Sanssouci palace
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Pedro Sánchez (On the way to Miches): If you are headed to Miches in the Dominican Republic, take time to stop off in Pedro Sanchez, a rural...
Outdoors Activities: Pedro Sanchez
If you want to go to Dhelfoi, and you´ve got no car, check the bus and train schedules, otherwise you can suddenly be stuck for hours in the...
Public Transportation: Check the bus and train schedules
A 3-storey blue haveli where Great Mahatma Gandhi was born is converted into a Museum now. The aura of the place makes you feel undoubtedly...
History & Culture: Kirti Mandir
I am not much of a vacation person, but on the insistence of my wife who is a history freak and an ardent literature admirer, I packed my bags for...
Family & Fun: When Hunting for a Comfortable Villa in Verona
For me this bookstore is Heaven on Earth!! I always loved to read while eating a snack or drink a cup of hot chocolate and to find a place that...
Shopping: Kramerbooks & Afterwords Cafe
San Francisco, California
The Powell/Market Street Cable Car is one of the most popular Cable Car Stops in the city. It showcases the famous Cable Car Turnaround, where...
General: Powell St Cable Car
Nice place in th winter, if you want to go skiing, without paying so much money like at Ischgl.
Outdoors Activities: Skiing in Schruns