Cholon (Chinatown), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Cholon (Chinatown)
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
In this pagoda there are beautiful ornaments, designs and great architecture for photographers to take beautiful pictures. A tip for photographers here would be to bring your fish-eye lens if possible as the entire pagoda looks amazing to take pictures of.
710 Nguyen Trai Street, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City.
Morning till early evening
How to get there:
Taxi would be the best option
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam Highlight Tour 12DaysVietnam Highlight Tour 12Days Highlights Ho Chi Minh City: City tour including entry to the War Remnants Museum & Cu Chi Tunnels. Mekong Delta: Take an excursion to Mekong Delta, with a boat trip on the Mekong River to visit Cat Be [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Sightseeing Ho Chi Minh on motorbikeMotorbikes are the most common type of vehicle that you will be able to see on the roads of Ho Chi Minh City. There will be many motorcyclists on the roads and you would most certainly be approached by some of them to ask if you are [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Cu Chi TunnelCu chi tunnel is a great place to visit to understand how the Viet Congs launched surprise attacks against Americans in the 1960’s. This place has numerous displays of real live traps and display of weapons, food and tunnels [...]D: 2.3mi00
- Drinking water in Ho Chi Minh CityThe tap water in Ho Chi Minh City is not suitable for drinking and it should be avoided as one can get ill. However this water can be used for other purposes such as brushing of teeth and washing of items such as clothes and dishes. Thus a [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Private transfer from Tansonnhat to Mui neIt is save time for you to get to Phan thiet, mui ne from Hochiminh Airport. Pls contact our counter right after Custom check, there are many car type for you to book. Our driver will escort you to the car parking then transfer to Mui Ne [...]D: 4.4mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Buenos Aires, Argentina
It might be bizarre to recommend a cemetery as a sight, but it's my best place in the whole city. A lot of Argentina's famous and wealthy people...
History & Culture: Recoleta Cemetery
The English Garden is one of the world's largest parks. It's the largest park in Germany and a wonderful hangout for people trying to get a break...
Outdoors Activities: English Garden (Englischer Garten)
Go snorkling or scuba diving. Eat lots of fish at any of the Seafood restaurants - make sure you don't just eat the hotels, street food is often...
Outdoors Activities: Snorkling or scuba diving
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
Getting to know Tokyo and its background history might be a good and enlightening thing to visitors. This tour was everything we couldn't...
Sightseeing: Haunted Tokyo Tours
Place Jemaa El Fna is the main square in the city of Marrakech. Its a great place to watch some Moroccans charm snakes or sit down and get a sleeve...
Sightseeing: Place Jemaa El Fna
Port-of-spain, Trinidad And Tobago
Woodford Square is one of the nicest place to visit it.
General: Woodford Square
Fort Worth, Texas
Any type of GPS System is recommended .
General: GPS System
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
A small museum that is dedicated to pigeons and even training them to race, the World of Wings Pigeon Center is a great stop, if you are driving in...
History & Culture: World of Wings Pigeon Center
Pacific Science Center is a great spot for everyone as all of us can find something amazing in there. Besides the huge IMAX movie theater there are...
History & Culture: Pacific Science Center