Vietnam culinary Vacation, Ho Chi Minh City
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Vietnam culinary Vacation
- General travel tip
- City center
Culinary Vietnam vacation packages: Things to consider
Explore the floating markets in Mekong Delta: Southern Vietnam with no doubt is one of the most diverse places to discover and also to spend a unique vacation, the floating markets of Vietnam which are shared between Laos and Cambodia and Thailand and is also a famous destination to cruise between Vietnam and Cambodia, however, Cai Be abd Cai Rang as the most famous floating markets enable you to enjoy cooking different Vietnamese foods with the ingredients that you only able to find in this region.
Join cooking classes in Hoi An and Hue: Central Vietnam is without doubt a cool destination for anyone, the reason is simple as you can find good beach in Da Nang and also in Hoi An, you will have chance to explore the history of Vietnam in Hue and Hoi An through old town and the imperial citadel and one more good reason is that you can learn about the secret of central Vietnamese foods, the dishes in these region have got different ingredient and the cooking style.
Northern Vietnam special culinary, start from Hanoi, the oriental capital and one of the beautiful cities in Asia, locals would opt for a hot dishes even in the heat of the summer when the temperature is around 40 with high humidity, this is back to the food culture of northern Vietnam, some of the most famous dishes you shouldn’t miss are Pho Bo, the noodle soup which flavored by beef, chicken and pork, the spring roll, however, most northern Vietnamese dishes features light and balances spice. The cooking and culinary experience in Hanoi is varied from place to place and you can participate in different type of cooking classes which show you the secret from picking up the right veggies from market to cooking them in the kitchen.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Travel to Saigon with eVisa onlineA holiday in Vietnam is not complete without taking Ho Chi Minh City tour. Ho Chi Minh City or SaiGon is still frequently referred to, is Vietnam’s largest city. It is a fast-paced metropolis full of contrasts, with street vendors selling [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Choosing a luxury Vietnam golf tourIf Thailand is your premium destination for a golf vacation in south east of Asia, then, Vietnam has the oldest golf courses in the region with the variety of golf places across the country has become one of the most see destinations in [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Drinking water in Ho Chi Minh CityThe tap water in Ho Chi Minh City is not suitable for drinking and it should be avoided as one can get ill. However this water can be used for other purposes such as brushing of teeth and washing of items such as clothes and dishes. Thus a [...]D: 0.7mi00
- Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien National Park ( L/D)Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien National Park ( L/D) AM: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel then transfer for a 4 hours driving trip to Nam Cat Tien National Park. AM: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel then transfer for a 4 [...]D: 4.4mi10
- Sunglasses in Ho Chi MinhSince Vietnam is situated quite close to the equator the sunlight that it receives can be quite damaging to the eyes. Furthermore the streets of Ho Chi Minh can get dusty as well as the smoke from the busy traffic can cause eye irritation [...]D: 0.7mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Santa Cruz, Bolivia
This is not a very big zoo, but a very nice one. They take really good care of the animals and try to make their places as natural like as possible...
Outdoors Activities: Zoological Gardens
I guess whoever has not yet seen any real tides you should go to the North Sea located North of Germany. I visited the small island Foehr last week...
Outdoors Activities: Walking on the Wattenmeer
This 5 star restaurant is the best restaurant in Toledo. The restaurant is located in one of the old arab houses from the 17th century. Locum in...
Food: Restaurant Locum
The city is nice in the center. You can go shopping everywhere, also on the local markets. If you don't know where to go, just go to the tourist...
Shopping: Shopping in city
If you are close, you should take a look at the impressing Castel at Carcassone. It also offers a great view over the city.
History & Culture: Catharian castle
The Kilkenny Castle was built in the 12th century. It is definitely a must see, if you are in the area. It was renovated in the 19th century and...
History & Culture: Kilkenny Castle
Seoul, South Korea
From the DMZ to the PLZ(Peace and Life Zone) As you know, Korea is separated into two countries. According to the Koreans Armistice Agreement...
General: The Road to Peace and Life - 545km
The most beautiful thing near my city is lake Baikal. Many tourists come here to see it every year. Lake Baikal is the oldest (25 million years)...
General: Amazing lake Baikal near my city
Hoedspruit, South Africa
Limpopo, African country must be one amongst the foremost stunning, however under-rated provinces within the country. Hoedspruit, a novel African...
History & Culture: The Hoedspruit Wildlife and Nature Lover's Guide
Hong Kong, China
The world’s biggest outdoor Buddha statue is considered the Tian Tan Buddha on one of Hong Kong’s islands. It is a huge statue, made of bronze,...
History & Culture: The Tian Tan Buddha on Lantau Island