Vietnam culinary Vacation, Ho Chi Minh City
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Vietnam culinary Vacation
- General travel tip
- City center
Culinary Vietnam vacation packages: Things to consider
Explore the floating markets in Mekong Delta: Southern Vietnam with no doubt is one of the most diverse places to discover and also to spend a unique vacation, the floating markets of Vietnam which are shared between Laos and Cambodia and Thailand and is also a famous destination to cruise between Vietnam and Cambodia, however, Cai Be abd Cai Rang as the most famous floating markets enable you to enjoy cooking different Vietnamese foods with the ingredients that you only able to find in this region.
Join cooking classes in Hoi An and Hue: Central Vietnam is without doubt a cool destination for anyone, the reason is simple as you can find good beach in Da Nang and also in Hoi An, you will have chance to explore the history of Vietnam in Hue and Hoi An through old town and the imperial citadel and one more good reason is that you can learn about the secret of central Vietnamese foods, the dishes in these region have got different ingredient and the cooking style.
Northern Vietnam special culinary, start from Hanoi, the oriental capital and one of the beautiful cities in Asia, locals would opt for a hot dishes even in the heat of the summer when the temperature is around 40 with high humidity, this is back to the food culture of northern Vietnam, some of the most famous dishes you shouldn’t miss are Pho Bo, the noodle soup which flavored by beef, chicken and pork, the spring roll, however, most northern Vietnamese dishes features light and balances spice. The cooking and culinary experience in Hanoi is varied from place to place and you can participate in different type of cooking classes which show you the secret from picking up the right veggies from market to cooking them in the kitchen.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Crossing the roads of Ho Chi Minh CityTo many of how not experience heavy traffic situations, the roads and streets of Ho Chi Minh city can be a great surprise. The roads of Ho Chi Minh city is congested with many motorbikes. This can be very intimidating to cross the [...]D: 0.7mi00
- War Remnants MuseumThis War Remnants museum is a must to visit if you want to know more about the history of Vietnam during the Vietnam War. It has various pictures that show real people during the time of the Vietnam War and how they were affected by the war [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Car rental in saigonIf you are a business man running a tight schedule where punctuality is critical or you are traveling on your vacation in Saigon (Hochiminh city) we are ''SATSCO Car Rental'' ready to serve timely, friendly and efficient. More Detail: http [...]D: 4.4mi00
- Post office in Ho Chi Minh CityThe post office looks extremely grand and it is a huge place that has beautiful interior designs that looks like you are back in the 20th Century. This is one great place to buy souvenirs for friends and families back home. There are stores [...]D: 3mi00
- Choosing a luxury Vietnam golf tourIf Thailand is your premium destination for a golf vacation in south east of Asia, then, Vietnam has the oldest golf courses in the region with the variety of golf places across the country has become one of the most see destinations in [...]D: 5.7mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you are at Cologne and you are interested in history, but you also want to go on a walk, you should visit the remnants of the roman auqeduct of...
History & Culture: The roman auqeduct
Most German train stations have a little nasty little bar inside or right next to the station. For Stuttgart, which obviously has lots of...
Night Life & Entertainment: Bar on top of the train station
The Wailing Wall or Western Wall is a world famous site of Jerusalem. This is the last remaining wall of Herod's Temple destroyed by the Romans. ...
Sightseeing: The Wailing Wall
Apart from the great architectural heritage the city has, the Mughalai cuisine is something that one should never miss. The famous Kababs(made of...
Food: Travel tip
This place is extremely wonderful... u cant believe your eyes when u visit this holy place due to its awesome tile works and colored glass!!! u can...
History & Culture: Nasir-al-mulk mosque
Vientiane, Lao People's Republic
Day 1. Arrive in Vientiane (D) You will be warmly welcomed on arrival in Vientiane and transferred to your centrally located hotel. Vientiane is a...
Sightseeing: Laos travel and tour packages
In 1903 the British monarch, Edward VII visited Lisbon, on a reassurance of the Anglo-Portuguese alliance, and after his visit, the park...
Sightseeing: Eduardo VII Park in Lisbon
Grown into a well-known and popular amongst locals and visitors as well, Shin Yeh Restaurant serves excellent Taiwanese food that takes your breath...
Food: Shin Yeh Restaurant
San Antonio, Texas
You can learn so many things if you decide to take part on a tour in the San Antonio Missions National Park. The missions that have been conserved...
Outdoors Activities: San Antonio Missions National Park
Santa Ana, California
Great for kids and adults, even toddlers, the Santa Ana Zoo, though small, is an enjoyable getaway both for locals and visitors to the city. The...
Family & Fun: Santa Ana Zoo