Vietnam culinary Vacation, Ho Chi Minh City
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Vietnam culinary Vacation
- General travel tip
- City center
Culinary Vietnam vacation packages: Things to consider
Explore the floating markets in Mekong Delta: Southern Vietnam with no doubt is one of the most diverse places to discover and also to spend a unique vacation, the floating markets of Vietnam which are shared between Laos and Cambodia and Thailand and is also a famous destination to cruise between Vietnam and Cambodia, however, Cai Be abd Cai Rang as the most famous floating markets enable you to enjoy cooking different Vietnamese foods with the ingredients that you only able to find in this region.
Join cooking classes in Hoi An and Hue: Central Vietnam is without doubt a cool destination for anyone, the reason is simple as you can find good beach in Da Nang and also in Hoi An, you will have chance to explore the history of Vietnam in Hue and Hoi An through old town and the imperial citadel and one more good reason is that you can learn about the secret of central Vietnamese foods, the dishes in these region have got different ingredient and the cooking style.
Northern Vietnam special culinary, start from Hanoi, the oriental capital and one of the beautiful cities in Asia, locals would opt for a hot dishes even in the heat of the summer when the temperature is around 40 with high humidity, this is back to the food culture of northern Vietnam, some of the most famous dishes you shouldn’t miss are Pho Bo, the noodle soup which flavored by beef, chicken and pork, the spring roll, however, most northern Vietnamese dishes features light and balances spice. The cooking and culinary experience in Hanoi is varied from place to place and you can participate in different type of cooking classes which show you the secret from picking up the right veggies from market to cooking them in the kitchen.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Post office in Ho Chi Minh CityThe post office looks extremely grand and it is a huge place that has beautiful interior designs that looks like you are back in the 20th Century. This is one great place to buy souvenirs for friends and families back home. There are stores [...]D: 3mi00
- Banana Leaf @ SaigonBanana Leaf @ Saigon is the certified halal restaurant in ho chi minh city. Its website: www.bananaleafsaigon.com [...]D: 2.5mi00
- War Remnants MuseumThis War Remnants museum is a must to visit if you want to know more about the history of Vietnam during the Vietnam War. It has various pictures that show real people during the time of the Vietnam War and how they were affected by the war [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Choosing a luxury Vietnam golf tourIf Thailand is your premium destination for a golf vacation in south east of Asia, then, Vietnam has the oldest golf courses in the region with the variety of golf places across the country has become one of the most see destinations in [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Vietnam Highlight Tour 12DaysVietnam Highlight Tour 12Days Highlights Ho Chi Minh City: City tour including entry to the War Remnants Museum & Cu Chi Tunnels. Mekong Delta: Take an excursion to Mekong Delta, with a boat trip on the Mekong River to visit Cat Be [...]D: 5.7mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you want to go shopping on a high level, go to Zurich. There´s much you can do there in that sense.
General: Shopping in the city center
You cannot miss this place. The Bund is the waterfront zone of the Western City (Pu Xi)and it is amazing, especially by night. You can see from...
Sightseeing: The Bund of Shanghai
The Klein Helgoland on the small island of Foehr is named after maybe one of Germany's smallest islands (Helgoland). The place is really cozy...
Food: Cakes at Cafe Klein Helgoland
The Alhambra is definitely a must see. It is the most beautiful of all Granada's great buildings and other Arabic memories. The Alhambra is...
History & Culture: The Alhambra
Mali Ston, Croatia
The second longest wall still standing in Europe (about 5 km and 3 miles long) after Hadrian's Wall between Scotland and England. The wall goes...
Sightseeing: Ston Wall
In this area, called 'cinque terre', you can take wounderful walks in the nature. You can start in the coastal town Levanto and wander to for exte...
General: Cinque terre
Though not a typical tourist attraction, visiting the fish market is something that gives you an insight into the trade of Japan and thus into its...
Shopping: Tsukiji Fish Market
I took the guided tour of the Brouwerij 't IJ on a hot Friday afternoon and sampling a beef after that chilled me. The guide showed how beer is...
Night Life & Entertainment: Brouwerij 't IJ Brewery
Colorado Springs, Colorado
The place where many of the Olympic athletes are trained is a place worth visiting if you're into sports. There are guided tours at the US...
Sightseeing: US Olympic Training Center
Located in Prentiss Place, the Memphis Zoo is a family attraction with a wide variety of animals from across the globe. The giant panda, who is...
Family & Fun: Memphis Zoo