Vietnam culinary Vacation, Ho Chi Minh City
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Vietnam culinary Vacation
- General travel tip
- City center
Culinary Vietnam vacation packages: Things to consider
Explore the floating markets in Mekong Delta: Southern Vietnam with no doubt is one of the most diverse places to discover and also to spend a unique vacation, the floating markets of Vietnam which are shared between Laos and Cambodia and Thailand and is also a famous destination to cruise between Vietnam and Cambodia, however, Cai Be abd Cai Rang as the most famous floating markets enable you to enjoy cooking different Vietnamese foods with the ingredients that you only able to find in this region.
Join cooking classes in Hoi An and Hue: Central Vietnam is without doubt a cool destination for anyone, the reason is simple as you can find good beach in Da Nang and also in Hoi An, you will have chance to explore the history of Vietnam in Hue and Hoi An through old town and the imperial citadel and one more good reason is that you can learn about the secret of central Vietnamese foods, the dishes in these region have got different ingredient and the cooking style.
Northern Vietnam special culinary, start from Hanoi, the oriental capital and one of the beautiful cities in Asia, locals would opt for a hot dishes even in the heat of the summer when the temperature is around 40 with high humidity, this is back to the food culture of northern Vietnam, some of the most famous dishes you shouldn’t miss are Pho Bo, the noodle soup which flavored by beef, chicken and pork, the spring roll, however, most northern Vietnamese dishes features light and balances spice. The cooking and culinary experience in Hanoi is varied from place to place and you can participate in different type of cooking classes which show you the secret from picking up the right veggies from market to cooking them in the kitchen.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Saigon Saigon BarSaigon Saigon bar is a great place to hang out with your friends after sigh seeing Ho Chi Minh City. The Bar is located in the Caravelle Hotel. It not only serves great chilled beer and other alcoholic drinks but from this bar you are able [...]D: 0.7mi10
- Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien National Park ( L/D)Ho Chi Minh – Cat Tien National Park ( L/D) AM: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel then transfer for a 4 hours driving trip to Nam Cat Tien National Park. AM: Our driver will pick you up at your hotel then transfer for a 4 [...]D: 4.4mi10
- Travel to Saigon with eVisa onlineA holiday in Vietnam is not complete without taking Ho Chi Minh City tour. Ho Chi Minh City or SaiGon is still frequently referred to, is Vietnam’s largest city. It is a fast-paced metropolis full of contrasts, with street vendors selling [...]D: 1.2mi00
- Post office in Ho Chi Minh CityThe post office looks extremely grand and it is a huge place that has beautiful interior designs that looks like you are back in the 20th Century. This is one great place to buy souvenirs for friends and families back home. There are stores [...]D: 3mi00
- Cu Chi TunnelCu chi tunnel is a great place to visit to understand how the Viet Congs launched surprise attacks against Americans in the 1960’s. This place has numerous displays of real live traps and display of weapons, food and tunnels [...]D: 2.3mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
I really enjoyed my dinner here the other night. Although it's not cheap by any means, the food and atmosphere are great and the service is even...
Food: Eat at 'Das Weisse Haus'
If you visited the museum at Uhldingen, it´s just one step, to go swimming in the Lake of Constance. For example at the lake baths of Kressbron or...
Outdoors Activities: Swimming at the Lake of Constance
There is a wonderful view from Sacromonte over the city. You can find an abbey on the top of the mountain, beautiful 17th century building. What...
Outdoors Activities: Sacromonte
If you´re interested in ancient greek culture, you shouldn´t miss the ancient city of Argos, with it´s theater, cut in the rocks and the agora.
General: The ancient city
If you want to visit the wonderful and peaceful island of Schinoussa(Greece)the Blue Star Ferries have two direct lines, one on Sunday and the...
Public Transportation: Travel to Schinoussa
Ginza is the main shopping area in Tokyo, beside Shinjuku. It is famous for its brand stores like Tiffany, Apple or Bulgari. It is not so crowded...
Shopping: Shopping in Ginza
Dumaguete City, Philippines
If you happen to be in Dumaguete, you can also try visiting nearby Valencia and Siquijor. For more details you visit my blog :)http://deadtoenails...
Sightseeing: Valencia and Siquijor side trip
Hua Hin, Thailand
Hua Hin is a coastline city, therefore the sea is only a stone-throw away so you can lay on the sun all day, go swimming and tan every day. ...
Beaches : The Beach Resort
Buffalo, New York
One of the masterpieces of Frank Lloyd Wright, the Darwin D. Martin House Complex is an amazing collection of buildings and outdoor areas built in...
Sightseeing: Darwin D. Martin House Complex
Durban, South Africa
Plan ahead, go on line or to the local library and find out about the places you are visiting, to know everything about it.
General: Visit the local library