Vietnam culinary Vacation, Ho Chi Minh City
Travel tips > Asia > Vietnam > Ho Chi Minh City > Vietnam culinary Vacation
- General travel tip
- City center
Culinary Vietnam vacation packages: Things to consider
Explore the floating markets in Mekong Delta: Southern Vietnam with no doubt is one of the most diverse places to discover and also to spend a unique vacation, the floating markets of Vietnam which are shared between Laos and Cambodia and Thailand and is also a famous destination to cruise between Vietnam and Cambodia, however, Cai Be abd Cai Rang as the most famous floating markets enable you to enjoy cooking different Vietnamese foods with the ingredients that you only able to find in this region.
Join cooking classes in Hoi An and Hue: Central Vietnam is without doubt a cool destination for anyone, the reason is simple as you can find good beach in Da Nang and also in Hoi An, you will have chance to explore the history of Vietnam in Hue and Hoi An through old town and the imperial citadel and one more good reason is that you can learn about the secret of central Vietnamese foods, the dishes in these region have got different ingredient and the cooking style.
Northern Vietnam special culinary, start from Hanoi, the oriental capital and one of the beautiful cities in Asia, locals would opt for a hot dishes even in the heat of the summer when the temperature is around 40 with high humidity, this is back to the food culture of northern Vietnam, some of the most famous dishes you shouldn’t miss are Pho Bo, the noodle soup which flavored by beef, chicken and pork, the spring roll, however, most northern Vietnamese dishes features light and balances spice. The cooking and culinary experience in Hanoi is varied from place to place and you can participate in different type of cooking classes which show you the secret from picking up the right veggies from market to cooking them in the kitchen.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Ho Chi Minh City
- Tailor made Holiday to VietnamVietnam is blessed with amazing traditional culture, breathtaking nature reservoir and amazingly blessed tourist attractions through the natural wonders. A holiday to Vietnam offer you so many opportunities to discover historical, cultural [...]D: 5.7mi00
- Post office in Ho Chi Minh CityThe post office looks extremely grand and it is a huge place that has beautiful interior designs that looks like you are back in the 20th Century. This is one great place to buy souvenirs for friends and families back home. There are stores [...]D: 3mi00
- Saigon Tourist Travel ServiceSaigon tourist travel service is a very important place for all tourists who are new to Ho Chi Minh City. This place is full of information about Ho Chi Minh and the various places that one can visit in the city. They also provide a very [...]D: 2.9mi00
- Saigon Notre-Dame CathedralThe Notre- Dame cathedral is a very famous architecture in Ho Chi Minh City. This cathedral is known to be made of materials that were only imported from France. The interior of the cathedral is simply stunning as it gives a very calm and [...]D: 3mi00
- Cholon (Chinatown)This place is the Chinatown of Vietnam. Most of Vietnam’s ethnic Chinese, the largest ethnic minority group in Vietnam, live here. This is a great place to see how the locals go about their daily life. There is quite a number of [...]D: 1.1mi00
Things about Ho Chi Minh City you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Everybody who's ever see a post-card of Rio knows about the huge, strangely shaped mountain overlooking the harbor and the city. This is Sugarloaf...
Outdoors Activities: Sugarloaf Mountain
Beijing Shi, China
[url=http://www.beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html]Huangshan Tour [/url] [url=http://www.badaling-great-wall.com]Badaling Great Wall[/url]
General: Huangshan Tour
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
The Cathedral is the third largest church and the absolute largest Gothic Church in the world. Its construction was completed in around 1500 and...
History & Culture: Catedral
If you are exactly in the center of the city, you will see a narrow street with stairs between two buildings. On the wall near the street is a sign...
Food: Eating 'Langos' in the center of the city
While in Bali you must visit the monkey temple in Uluwatu. You get an awesome view from the high cliffs where the temple sits and the temple itself...
History & Culture: Uluwatu - Monkey Temple
Pasir Gudang, Malaysia
Driving into Johor Bahru via the Pasir Gudang Higway would be a great way to experience Malaysia as this highway is the only main highway...
General: Pasir Gudang Highway
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The first thing we did when we entered the Gardens was to go and see the flamingos, because we've never seen these animals before (only on TV),...
Family & Fun: The Flamingo Gardens in Fort Lauderdale
If you're into theme parks and into alligators, then you'll definitely enjoy Gatorland, a 110 acre monstrosity o a park filled with all things...
Family & Fun: Gatorland in Orlando
This zoo is like a paradise for children or for adults who still cherish their inner child, for that matter. It has everything from petting animals...
Family & Fun: Phoenix Zoo