Arctic Icebar, Helsinki, Finland
Travel tips > Europe > Finland > Helsinki > Arctic Icebar
- Night Life & Entertainment travel tip
- City center
The entrance fee covers the cost of a drink, which is more than enough seeing as few people can brave to cold for more than an hour or so. Everything inside is made out of ice, so aesthetically speaking, it is really something to see.
Universitetsgatan 5, 00100 Helsinki, Finland
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Helsinki
- Serena Water Amusement ParkWater parks are not exactly the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of Finland, but the cold climate has never been able to stop the Finnish from having fun. Serena Water Amusement Park is the largest water park in the Scandinavian [...]D: 11.4mi00
- The Church in the RockThe Finnish have a knack for coming up with original ideas, even when it comes to something as traditional as churches. The Church in the Rock (Temppeliaukion kirkko in Finnish) is a simple but atmospheric church literally carved out [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Ateneum Art MuseumAmong all the museums of Finland (and there is a significant number of them), this one is the biggest and the most interesting. If you are an art-lover, the Ateneum Art Museum should be one of the first things you visit in the city. The [...]D: 3.6mi00
- Arlan saunaVisiting Helsinki without going to a public sauna is almost unthinkable. The only place where you can enjoy the genuine sauna experience is at one of the old public saunas, and in addition to the cultural experience, it is a great way to [...]D: 2.7mi00
- Korjaamo Cultural FactoryKorjaamo defines itself as Helsinki's "living rooms", which sounds a but abstract, as expected from a huge building that basically serves as a meeting point for all the imaginable art types in the world. Karjaamo [...]D: 2.5mi00
Things about Helsinki you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
We are one of the top traveling agencies in Cameroon managed by a group of Directors and personelle who are well experienced and versed with...
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
The city was occupied and reconquered many times. This is why the city has a 4,5 km coastwall protection. You can see it wherever you go is...
History & Culture: Walls, lookouts and gateways
If you are at Avignon, take a look at the medieval pope's palace. It's huge and directly in the center of the city. You can get guided tours for a...
Sightseeing: The medieval pope's palace
DAYDREAM LAGUNA RESORT Luxury Riverside Accommodation and Teppanyaki Restaurant • Indulge your senses and escape from the everyday stresses...
General: Daydream Laguna Resort
The Auschwitz-Birkenau camps are not far from Krakow and it's easy to get there with the minibus service, takes only one or maximum two hours. ...
History & Culture: Auschwitz-Birkenau
El Djem, Tunisia
You should really take a look at the ancient roman amphitheater in the town center. Prices are moderate.
General: Ancient roman amphiteater
If you are at Istanbul, you should visit the Hagia Sophia. Nowadays it´s a moslemic Moschee, but it was built as a christian church, representing...
History & Culture: Hagia Sophia
Colorado Springs, Colorado
American and Mexican in combination, the cuisine of the Saltgrass Steak House is unique and yet traditional. Becoming a legend itself, the...
Food: Saltgrass Steak House
This brewpub, located in northern Philly, has been redesigned from a former ironworks factory and offers locally brewed beer for customers in a...
Sightseeing: Yards Brewing Company in Philadelphia