Heureka Science Centre, Helsinki, Finland
Travel tips > Europe > Finland > Helsinki > Heureka Science Centre
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The museum's main collection contains over 200 exhibits related to science, and most of them are interactive. The most interesting exhibitions are Science Changing the World and Murder at Heureka (where you can play at being a crime scene investigator - only children over 12 can participate).
It's worth spending one day exploring the museum, you definitely won't get bored for a second. When you leave, check out the Heureka shop, where you can buy science-related souvenirs and memorabilia.
St. Martins kapell, Klippstavägen 1, 01600 Vantaa, Finland
children (6-15) €12.50
adult costs €19, for children (6-15) €12.50Sa-Su 10AM-6PM.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Helsinki
- Arlan saunaVisiting Helsinki without going to a public sauna is almost unthinkable. The only place where you can enjoy the genuine sauna experience is at one of the old public saunas, and in addition to the cultural experience, it is a great way to [...]D: 2.7mi00
- The Church in the RockThe Finnish have a knack for coming up with original ideas, even when it comes to something as traditional as churches. The Church in the Rock (Temppeliaukion kirkko in Finnish) is a simple but atmospheric church literally carved out [...]D: 3.3mi00
- Sibelius MonumentSibelius is probably the most famous Finnish composer of classical music, and even if you don't particularly like his works, the monument dedicated to him is worth visiting. It is one of the most famous monuments in the city, and it has [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Hohtogolf West CoastIf you like mini-golf but you would like to try something different, here's a golf course with twist. Hohtogolf West Coast is a glow in the dark minigolf course, with enough special effects to fill a second rate horror movie. Hohtogolf [...]D: 5.3mi00
- Kahvila SuomiHelsinki is not a cheap city when it comes to food, so if you are on a budget, your choices are mostly limited to fast food chains. However, there is the occasional Finnish eatery that serves decent food at decent prices, where you can fill [...]D: 4.2mi00
Things about Helsinki you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
If you go there by car, leave it on one of the parking lots connected to public transports, because the inner city is heavily traffic crowded.
General: Use park and ride spots
Finding a taxi in Lille can a be a rather stiff job, as there are not at every street corner as one would expect. You can find a lot next to the...
Public Transportation: Some Lille taxi phone numbers
Budapest has a great zoo. The entrance fee is pretty cheap and you can see diverse animals there. I suggest you to visit it if you travel to Budapest.
Family & Fun: Budapest zoo
This place has an enormous importance as this was the landmark place where the real fight against Britishers started by M K Gandhi. Dandi was the...
General: Dandi - Namak Satyagraha
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Cambodia is a tiny destination with a lot of historic and natural tourist sites and attractions which attracts travelers from all around the world....
General: Destination to include on your cambodia tour packages
Mexico City, Mexico
One of my favorite sights in the city, Casa de los Azulejos is beautiful, all covered with tiles blue and white. It was built at the beginning of...
History & Culture: Casa de los Azulejos (House of Tiles)
Christmas & New Year Himalaya View Treks Pvt. Ltd. Is one of the best experienced guides owned Trekking Company based at Thamel in Kathmandu...
Outdoors Activities: Christmas & New Year in Nepal
Hanoi, Papua New Guinea
Vietnam shares its borders with Laos, Cambodia and China. It presents wonderful opportunities to discover it’s natural and wonder tourist...
General: How to choose a Vietnam luxury tour?
Located inside Disneyland, thus quite accessible for families and friends visiting the magical land, Carnation Cafe is a great place to grab...
Food: Carnation Cafe
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own