Heureka Science Centre, Helsinki, Finland
Travel tips > Europe > Finland > Helsinki > Heureka Science Centre
- Sightseeing travel tip
- City center
The museum's main collection contains over 200 exhibits related to science, and most of them are interactive. The most interesting exhibitions are Science Changing the World and Murder at Heureka (where you can play at being a crime scene investigator - only children over 12 can participate).
It's worth spending one day exploring the museum, you definitely won't get bored for a second. When you leave, check out the Heureka shop, where you can buy science-related souvenirs and memorabilia.
St. Martins kapell, Klippstavägen 1, 01600 Vantaa, Finland
children (6-15) €12.50
adult costs €19, for children (6-15) €12.50Sa-Su 10AM-6PM.
On the web:
Recent travel tips for Helsinki
- Arctic IcebarIf you want a place to chill out (literally), a freezing evening at the Arctic Icebar will prove to be an interesting experience. While temperature in bars is usually high enough to allow people to wear more or less revealing clothes, at [...]D: 3.7mi00
- Sibelius MonumentSibelius is probably the most famous Finnish composer of classical music, and even if you don't particularly like his works, the monument dedicated to him is worth visiting. It is one of the most famous monuments in the city, and it has [...]D: 3.2mi00
- Kahvila SuomiHelsinki is not a cheap city when it comes to food, so if you are on a budget, your choices are mostly limited to fast food chains. However, there is the occasional Finnish eatery that serves decent food at decent prices, where you can fill [...]D: 4.2mi00
- Serena Water Amusement ParkWater parks are not exactly the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of Finland, but the cold climate has never been able to stop the Finnish from having fun. Serena Water Amusement Park is the largest water park in the Scandinavian [...]D: 11.4mi00
- Uspenski CathedralIn Finland, the Orthodox church doesn't have many followers, but despite that, there are some pretty amazing Orthodox churches in the city. The best example is Uspenski Cathedral, a majestic building with a Russian-style dome. In Fact, [...]D: 4.1mi00
Things about Helsinki you may be interested in
More travel tips you might be interested in
Guiyuang Si is the temple of the Original Tranquility, a very important Buddhist temple in China, located on the Cuiwei street. It was built in...
History & Culture: Guiyuan Si Monastery
The Museum der Westküste is a fantastic little museum that you would have never expected on a little island like Föhr. The relatively new...
History & Culture: Museum der Westüste
Institute of Indology preserves rare art, manuscripts and archaeological objects of India. It’s based in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat state,...
History & Culture: Insitute of Indology
During these two weeks we drove the total of 4.000 something km visiting four countries.
General: 14 Day Road Trip in Europe
Costa Rica, Mexico
Lost in Santa a local expression, perfectly describes what happens to many, me included, when they discover this incredibly valuable gem on the...
Family & Fun: The Lost in Santa a local Expression
If you arrive in Zalau you should visit Sfanta Vineri Cathedral wich is the 3rd largest cathedral in the Estern Europe.
General: Sfanta Vineri Cathedral
Though not a souvenir shop, there are some pretty nice things to find at the Trader's Village. They have even furniture and clothes, not to...
Shopping: Trader's Village
Some kind of fun and excitement is always welcome while you're on holiday, so spending some time in the Golden West Casino may result in just...
Night Life & Entertainment: Golden West Casino
Go place, see and absorb the culture as if it was your own
Johannesburg, South Africa
I can perform and Cast the following for you within 48 hours & you shall get Positive results: 1. Bring back a lost loved one 2..Love portion...
Sports & Wellness : Lost lover spell caster